What topic can you go on for hours, but no one really cares to listen?

I guess the title is pretty self-explaining. 

Why I did this? Boredom.

If I got to begin this, my topic would probably be Insects or Fire Emblem Classes. Insects because...I love insects and already lost more than 10 hours of my life just talking about them with my biologist friend. FE Classes might be a little more interesting for most of you, but when you have a 6.0v of a Class List, it becomes pretty tedious to even look at the damn thing.

(Also, not sure if anyone else already did this in the past)

Edited by BergelomeuSantos

Fire emblem, Classical music, oboe, mangoes...Oh shoot.

I realized just how dull I am.

1 minute ago, Ottservia said:

Severa and all my headcanons and analysis regarding her. I could go on for hours about my love for that girl

Shoot, I just remembered I was going to go through Selena's supports in Fates to contribute to your analysis lol.

5 minutes ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

Pretty much any fictional universe I have invested myself in. And some that I haven't but are related to characters of my own creation.

Vocaloid, FE, mythology, and animation/SFX. Nobody really cares about that stuff tbh.

There's also that series I've been brainstorming for around 5 years, but I have issues explaining that one because there's so much lore associated with it.

Video games, fantasy books, manga, anime, type one diabetes, music that I like, my animals, mythology and history.  

Pretty much anything that I'm a fan of. But nobody around me is interested in the same things I am. Nobody else plays the same games or watches the same things on TV, more or less. And honestly, I'm just "there" to people anyway. My opinion or say never mattered in group projects in school, I'd often get ignored when I'd try to join a conversation or something, and what annoys me most of all: I often don't get to say something in a conversation before the subject is changed and then get told "we got off that subject" when I DO get a chance to talk.

But this is why I prefer not socializing much and being a loner. So I'm used to it and pretty fine with this lifestyle.

7 hours ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

Why I did this? Boredom.

If I got to begin this, my topic would probably be Insects or Fire Emblem Classes. Insects because...I love insects and already lost more than 10 hours of my life just talking about them with my biologist friend. FE Classes might be a little more interesting for most of you, but when you have a 6.0v of a Class List, it becomes pretty tedious to even look at the damn thing.

(Also, not sure if anyone else already did this in the past)

actually, im pretty interesting about Fire Emblem Classes topic. especially people share their ideas to create new classes.

Also, this is an interesting topic 🙂 

Edited by Hong Nhi

Video games/video game lore is the big one. So few of my friends actually have ever played FE, and the other games I enjoy, like Octopath Traveler, Xenoblade, Dragalia Lost, etc, I am the only person I know who plays those (IRL). Seriously, I need somebody to indulge me.

My musical tastes is the other thing, though I have decidedly more success in this area.

Lore. Mostly Fire Emblem but also Avatar the Last Airbender, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Gravity Falls.

If I ever ask you if you mind spoilers, say yes, or I'll explain the entire plot in detail to you.

Usually I only do this when someone says "it's been a while since I've seen/played this, I forgot most of the plot."

Oh also, if people ask me about science and my thoughts on the mysteries of the universe, but that happens less often. Plus I'd probably be wrong on most things I say.

Mainly whatever my current obsession at the moment is. Right now, it's Brigandine (a tactical RPG), which has a new game coming out next month. If you're interested, I can tell you more about it lol

30 minutes ago, Anathaco said:

Big yes. This show was so good.

Was? It still is, I rewatch it at least once a year (just like every show I love). Need a reminder of the whole plot and lore? If you have the time I could go on for hours. =P

11 minutes ago, whase said:

Was? It still is, I rewatch it at least once a year (just like every show I love). Need a reminder of the whole plot and lore? If you have the time I could go on for hours. =P

I just watched it again recently myself, so I'm basically all caught up haha. Granted, I certainly wouldn't mind a discussion.

1 minute ago, Anathaco said:

I just watched it again recently myself, so I'm basically all caught up haha. Granted, I certainly wouldn't mind a discussion.

Nice, you have your priorities straight. =P

70s/80s anime, plot points I'd like to see more of in anime, personal interpretations of Xenogears and its parallels to Evangelion, why the 2010s>2000s,  how people take writing in FE games way too seriously, my curse of seeming to like everything that the internet at large loves to hate.

I guess traveling outside Forum Games might actually get some people to hear me out.  Gonna need to pull myself away from my writing before I ever think about trying it though.