[CYOA] Teehee and the quest to Rean's Bod (LoH: Trails x FE3H)

This is just me taking a meme that already went too far to the next level, because ya know, sometimes

jmac0tH.jpg

This includes Spoilers for Legend of Heroes: Trails series up to CS3, and spoilers for whatever series you guys choose. Also, don't expect good writing, this is, after all, just a meme taken to the next level, hence why it's here and not in Creative Writing. Expect canon derailment and ooc.

With that said, Welcome to

Teehee and the quest to Rean's Bod

You are Musse Egret, noble girl, magical gunner, beauty personified, dragon girl, Teehee master and seducer of Rean....

If only.

No matter what you do, you can't get hold of Rean's Bod. Not only are there rivals from his old Class 7, especially that Blonde with the Killer Maid, the Sword Girl and the Witch with a Cat, his loli partner doll is also there and probably your biggest rival yet. 

You just can't get your hands on Rean's bod. You will never fullfill your objective that way. Maybe it's time to start searching for an alternative path. You do remember some legends that maybe could help you, like

Legend 1: That Legend about a Crest of Fire or something like that. Apparently your green hair is a symbol that you are a descendant of the dragons from long ago. (Trails x 3H )

Legend 2: That Legend about a Calamity Lord that once freed the world from a Hero of Justice. (Trails x Berseria)

Legend 3: That Legend that talks about the origin of the Grail symbol of the church. Apparently the church funded itself after winning something called the Holy Grail War. (Trails x Fate)

Legend 4: That Legend that speaks of girls with alot of Power leading nations in a continent far away. Your long time friend, Falcom, went on an adventure there. (Trails x Neptunia)

Legend 5: That Legend about a red headed Adventurer who once travelled the world. Rean's former Instructor, Valestein, has some legends to share about him. (Trails x Ys)

Legend 6: That Legend about Witches who once saved the world with the power of Music. Maybe the Witch can help you? (Trails x Stella Glow)

Which legend should you pursue? Or should you ask your friends about more Legends? (Write-in)

Index:

Edited by Shrimperor

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Legend 4: That Legend that speaks of girls with alot of Power leading nations in a continent far away. Your long time friend, Falcom, went on an adventure there. (Trails x Neptunia)

After all that I've heard about Neptunia, this seems the most interesting to me.

Regarding votes, i will leave each one up for 24 hours, after which i will write a chapter that follows the most voted choice.

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

After all that I've heard about Neptunia, this seems the most interesting to me.

main.png;compress=true

Edited by Shrimperor

Pft, you madman, you actually did it!

jmac0tH.jpg

Welp.

Just for the heck of it, I'll participate. My vote went for Legend 1, because this is a FE site, so let's stay classy.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

All of these seem good. As a lover of Three Houses, Berseria, Neptunia, and Stella Glow, I have a hard time deciding, really...
But I guess, considering my current profile picture, we can go with Neps.

Chapter 1: The Stone and the Coin

You decide to pursue the legend of the Crest of Fire.

However, during your search and research, all you find is some kind of Ancient Coin and a Stone with a strange engraving. 

Next night you dream of a Battlefield. A Battlefield that makes all the wars and battles you learned about look like a Schoolyard fight.

You now know you are on the right path, but maybe this won't be as easy you expected it to be.

Before you continue to pursue the unknown, you think maybe it's ok to ask for some help.

Choice 1: Then again, it's better to go solo. It's all for your objective, Rean's bod, after all, and you don't want to share that bod with anyone else.

Choice 2: You decide to ask your former schoolmates, her Highness Princess Alfin and her aide and Rean's younger sister, Elise Schwarzer. If there's anyone you are willing to share Rean's bod with, it's these two. Not to mention the Princess might have access to some stuff that could help you.

Choice 3: You decide to ask the school's Loligineer, Tita Russell, for help. Her connections to the Bracer Guild, especially that A-Rank Bracer, and to the Royal families of both Liberl and Erebonia, not to mention her own adventures in different places, might prove to be a huge boon for you. And maybe you can both help each other get the man you fancy.

Choice 4: You decide to ask Instructor Randy for help. After all, he has alot of experience that could help you. Not to mention that blue haired companion of his, who definetly is not a normal girl. But then again, you aren't a normal girl, either.

Or maybe there's someone else you can think of? (Write-in, only non-Class 7 members allowed).

While thinking it over, you decide to get a bit of sleep to prepare for the long day ahead of you.

You dream of another Battlefield. A Battlefield where Panzersoldat like beings are fighting Dragons.

Chapter 2: A New Adventure, Teehee ✰

Primitive.

That's all you can think about since you've set foot on this land.

You don't even know how you and your companions arrived here to begin with. One day the three of you and an univited guest were researching...

and the next day you find yourself in a strange place that makes Zemuria pre Orbal evolution look like a technological marvel.

The four of you have since explored the lands and learned the following:

• You are on a continent called Fodlan.
  • The continent is ruled by three countries and a centeral church.
  • The Nobility in this continent makes the worst nobles of Erebonia look like Angels.
  • The Nobility has so much power thanks to Crests, whatever they are.

You turn to your allies to plan your next move.

''So, any idea what we are gonna do next?'' Asks your read headed companion, Agate, looking pretty annoyed. 

Before you could answer him however, some one else does. A certain troublesome Prin... musician.

''Calm down, my dear Agate. Take this as a chance to relieve old memories of us travelling unknown places together! We already conquered Liber Ark and Phantasma, i am sure our Love can even overcome this strange place and send us home!''

''Shut up you phony prince, take it seriously for once.'' The red haired man responds in a familiar way, as if they did this many times before. And the blonde girl, Tita, joins in on the fun as well...

You feel like an outsider. The three of them already know each other and went on adventures together. You only know Tita as a fellow school mate and Olivier as a fellow person of taste. Well, and being Prince Olivert of course, but that's another matter.

''How about we infiltrate the Monastery?'' You tell them, trying to get their attention.

''We can do that,'' answers the blonde technican, ''but there's a small problem. Namely, we have to hide our weapons and orbments. Two of us are mainly Art users, Musse, and i also use an orbal cannon. I don't think we can just use our weapons in the open like that.''

''Then how about infiltrating as students?'' suggests Olivier, ''Musse and Tita here are already students to begin with, and i would love to get another chance to relive my school life again.''

''What about me, then?'' asks Agate.

''You could either join the same class as Tita, or maybe join the Church itself to get more information for us. It's for you to decide.'' You tell him.

''Anyway, since our course of action is decided, which class shall each of us join?'' Asks Tita.

''Well,'' responds Olivier, ''Since she's the one who started it all, how about we let Musse decide which class to join first?''

As they all look to you for an answer, you decide to join...

Choice 1: The Black Eagles. You are from an Empire after all, so it only makes sense to infiltrate fellow imperials.

Choice 2: The Blue Lions. They seem like the most noble of the bunch. You will fit right in.

Choice 3: The Golden Deer. From the information you got, their leader is most interesting. Not to mention there you will get to know people from all different walks of life.

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:

wth why is the poll closed <.<

You must have set it to expire: You can edit the OP to change the poll.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

I did edit it, but it's still closed

hmmmmm

You can change when it expires, IIRC; at the top, just beneath the title of the poll, you can change the date and time.

Information sheet:

Party:

gOeIGwB.jpgzSYQ0vz.pngpWexydR.jpgx5H4jfM.jpg

Name: Musse Egret

Companions: Olivier Lenheim, Agate Crosner, Tita Russell

Quest Points: 31

Quest Rank: D (C at 45 QP)

Goals:

• Infiltrate Fodlan.
  • Collect Information.
  • Return Home.
  • Get hold of Rean's bod.
  • Make everyone Teehee as much as you do.

Completed Quests:

• Infiltrate the Officer's Academy: 4 QP
  • Reaction of Time: 3 QP (+5)
  • Mock Battle: 3 QP
  • Bandit clean up: 3 QP
  • The Aquatic Capital: 3 QP (+4)
  • Exploring Abyss: 6 QP

Important Items:

Important Information:

• Time Quartz reacting to something.
  • Society is active.
  • Bracer Badge, Gralsritter Badge and Gehenna's Gates in Abyss.

Support Levels:

• Byleth: C
  • Claude: C
  • Hilda: C
  • Lysithea: C
  • Ignatz: C
  • Marianne: C

This post will get updated with current Goals and stuff. Hopefully you are all enjoying this XD

Edited by Shrimperor