MisterIceTeaPeach

20 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

w3fOIRP.png

Current Status

Resets so far: 2, thanks to black riders

The trick here, in my experience anyway, is to

Spoiler

block them in the hallways with a couple of units. That way, only the front rider gets to charge you, and since he can't move, it's for very little damage.

Still, good job killing them all! That's quite impressive.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Goooooooood morning, everyone!

FtPuUfg.jpg

IT'S SNOWING OH MY GOD IT'S SNOWING A LOT

YEAH! THIS IS AMAZING! It's never snowed this early in the year!

Stamp41.png

Looks pretty!

Edited by DragonFlames

So...
I tried again, and finally got the PS2 emulator to work...
So much... f***ing jank...
Only to now find out that the Roms of the games I would want (namely all the ones I used to actually own on the PS2)... don't exist anymore.
I am... so f***ing done right now.

Edited by DragonFlames

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

FtPuUfg.jpg

Beautiful!😍

I love the winter and the snow

...until hypothermia kicks in.

Well, it's more I like the Romantic idea of snow, not the reality of it. I don't like the cold, I don't like the wetness, the ice on the roads and driveways, the trudging through it all, or the shoveling. I don't ski, snowboard, nor care for snowball fights, nor have ever made a good snowman.What I ultimately like, is the pristine, unbroken sheet of pure white over all.

In practice, snow, like guests, stinks after three days. On days one and two, the freshly and recently fallen snow is "sparkling snow", light and illuminating even the midnight's darkness with its crystals. By the third day however, the snow has lost its literal and metaphoric luster, it has compacted into a dense, icy substance, devoid of that majestic refracting quality. And thence, I want it gone.

My impossible ideal would be a light snowing that starts on Sunday, continues into Monday morning. By Thursday it is gone, and by Sunday the next the cycle begins again. 

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

9 minutes ago, Benice said:

FtPuUfg.jpg

I haven't seen snow like that in so many years.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

So...
Only to now find out that the Roms of the games I would want (namely all the ones I used to actually own on the PS2)... don't exist anymore.

What do you mean, "they don't exist anymore"? I find that to be rather impossible. I mean, Berwick Saga is a really niche game that sold poorly (though not as much as the Tellius games in Japan!), and yet you can find downloads for it online. Surely you should be able to find these games somewhere on the internet if you look hard enough. What games are they, if you don't mind me asking?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What do you mean, "they don't exist anymore"? I find that to be rather impossible. I mean, Berwick Saga is a really niche game that sold poorly (though not as much as the Tellius games in Japan!), and yet you can find downloads for it online. Surely you should be able to find these games somewhere on the internet if you look hard enough. What games are they, if you don't mind me asking?

The games are mainly racing games (namely Le Mans 2000 and Gran Turismo 3) and two Final Fantasy titles (though I have the HD remasters for the latter, so I don't need these anymore).
And I also wanted to try Shin Megami Tensei III.

Edited by DragonFlames

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

So...

If you need any help with that, I can *ahem* be of some use.

751539947273715823.png?v=1

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The trick here, in my experience anyway, is to

Hide contents

block them in the hallways with a couple of units. That way, only the front rider gets to charge you, and since he can't move, it's for very little damage.

Still, good job killing them all! That's quite impressive.

here's the trick i used

Spoiler

Provoke with Elbert and then sorround Elbert

They won't attack anyone else

then pick em up!

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

So...

Oof. I'm so sorry... I'm sorry about making you do this.

It's alright.
Thanks!

Don't forget to play Katamari Damacy!

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I haven't seen snow like that in so many years.

Oof, that's a shame, actually. Hopefully after the 'rona, you'll be able to travel!

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

The games are mainly racing games (namely Le Mans 2000 and Gran Turismo 3) and two Final Fantasy titles (though I have the HD remasters for the latter, so I don't need these anymore).
And I also wanted to try Shin Megami Tensei III.

Huh... Final Fantasy? If I can find a Berwick Saga download right now in 5 minutes, I seriously doubt you'd have much trouble finding one for a franchise as popular and well-known as Final Fantasy. Sooo yeah. Good luck with your search!

Just now, Shrimperor said:

here's the trick i used

Reveal hidden contents

Provoke with Elbert and then sorround Elbert

They won't attack anyone else

then pick em up!

Heheheh, good one. Well, on to the throne room it is, then!

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Time to face the music

Hide contents

The Master of Chaos himself

Kick the bastard's ass!

I'd just like to say that  Luigi's theme in Mario Strikers is, I think, the most patriotic I have ever felt.

Also, Mario Strikers Charged is absolutely amazing. Never played it as a kid, and hoo boy, I sure missed out on something. I've never cared at all about Football (incidentally, why in the world do Americans call it "Soccer" and handball "Football"? How does that make any sense?), but hot damn this game is so much fun.

Also also, the AI is too good. I mean, I'm happy, I've no way to play this multiplayer and if the AI sucked it'd get old fast. On the other hand, I just got absolutely bodied in the Strikers Cup, which isn't exactly pleasant either...

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oof. I'm so sorry... I'm sorry about making you do this.

Not your fault, Benice.
Don't blame yourself, okay?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Huh... Final Fantasy? If I can find a Berwick Saga download right now in 5 minutes, I seriously doubt you'd have much trouble finding one for a franchise as popular and well-known as Final Fantasy. Sooo yeah. Good luck with your search!

The one thing I'm searching for right now is a way to reverse all the system changes I had to do to even get the damn emulator to run, actually. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

So... Libra is just Lucius? Okay then.

23 minutes ago, Benice said:

FtPuUfg.jpg

Very nice! It snows like once a year here.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The one thing I'm searching for right now is a way to reverse all the system changes I had to do to even get the damn emulator to run, actually. XD

Oh... Wow. You really had to do that? Sheesh... Yeah, maybe it's for the best. If you tried playing like that, your computer might just explode...

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

incidentally, why in the world do Americans call it "Soccer" and handball "Football"? How does that make any sense?

They wanted liberty from logic. Hence how they chose their president I have no clue either, though.

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Very nice! It snows like once a year here.

RIP. Then again, since IIRC you lived in Alaska for a while, das probably a good thing for you.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Joining the cult, naturally.

Yay! Hope you have a lot of fun.

F.

I hope you get things back in working order!

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

RIP. Then again, since IIRC you lived in Alaska for a while, das probably a good thing for you.

What is your memory 👁👄👁

I was like 1-4 during the duration though, I have few memories.

I decided to fight a Lv.49 Milesaur with Skells just to see what would happen. I did not expect the Milesaur to instantly destroy my Skells. Good thing i saved beforehand.

Anyways, i did buy another Lv.30 Skell, a Verum. I wanted to have four Lv.30 Skells with the Lv.20 one being there just as a gap. The new Verum Skell i bought i named "Easy Lover", after this song.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

tCSkYzr.png

What a wimp lol

Well, he makes up for the rest of the super tough looking map haha

...including the 4 game over units of mine

Oh my God, is that deadass the final boss?

Man makes Idoun look like a threat lmao.

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Sorry, sorry.
I'm just not convinced it is a game I would enjoy, to be honest.
Not saying it's a bad game at all, just not one for me based on everything I've read on here so far.

Can relate. I don't even know if i would enjoy and i'm actually playing it. Just not much because Xenoblade X is taking all of my free time.

28 minutes ago, Benice said:

FtPuUfg.jpg

Cool (heh).

Wish it would snow where i live (Florida).