Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

11 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:
  Hide contents

Even taking into account she's not human? Would be amusing if it was still 29 Terran years...

Spoiler

Yeah, Elma's true age is unknown but even taking that into account, she's still probably the oldest.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

On a scale of Thracia fog to Berwick fog, how fog is fog?

Considering Xenoblade X's heavy focus on exploration, I'd say Thracia fog if we wanna make a comparison. I beat the Tyrant in the screenshot but I couldn't even tell what the fuck it actually was because I just. Couldn't. See. And the Tyrant in question only shows up when there's fog.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I see they took the "Hero" part very literally back then. XD
Interesting how you get to name everyone.

The naming sequence for SMT1 happens during the dream that begins the game. In the dream, you meet the souls of the Law and Chaos Heroes, as well as the Heroine, who, like Isabeau, stand for Neutral -but only in the beginning of the game, later, the Heroine will follow you regardless of your alignment.

If the dream sequence sounds familiar, SMTIV, including Apocalypse to a far lesser extent, is a modern retelling of SMTI & II, in a way similar to how FE6 heavily borrows from Archanea. Theres also an antagonistic woman named Yuriko in SMT1 for instance. And Mikado is comparable to the Tokyo Millennium of SMTII.

Nocturne, for all the praise it gets, is actually the black sheep of mainline SMT, even counting the oddity of Strange Journey. (SJ should be SMTIV, but it was initially conceived of as a spinoff using the Etrian Odyssey engine, and despite the dev team later thinking the quality was worthy of the title of SMTIV, the lead director shot it down.)

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201023_195902.jpg

Two Xenoblade games

Throw Rex off a cliff and tell me what he looks like when he falls into Primordia.😛

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201023_213852.jpg

Ah yes, Fog of War.

Honestly, as evil as Spores can be, I think I'd rather stay in the weather than quick travel to undo it. Go with the natural flow, experience the downs with the ups. And hey, it ain't gonna last for long when you bump into something deadly.

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Considering Xenoblade X's heavy focus on exploration, I'd say Thracia fog if we wanna make a comparison. I beat the Tyrant in the screenshot but I couldn't even tell what the fuck it actually was because I just. Couldn't. See. And the Tyrant in question only shows up when there's fog.

Kaga definitely did Xenoblade first, then.

IMG_20201023_222138.jpg

Best girl has joined the squad.

27 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Honestly, as evil as Spores can be, I think I'd rather stay in the weather than quick travel to undo it. Go with the natural flow, experience the downs with the ups. And hey, it ain't gonna last for long when you bump into something deadly.

Yeah, I ran and flew around a bit to see what it was like and it's ironic because I couldn't see haha.

24 minutes ago, Benice said:

Kaga definitely did Xenoblade first, then.

That joke works better if I show you the Xenoblade X map

IMG_20201023_222240.jpg

Hexagon map.

29 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201023_222138.jpg

Best girl has joined the squad.

Yeah, I ran and flew around a bit to see what it was like and it's ironic because I couldn't see haha.

That joke works better if I show you the Xenoblade X map

IMG_20201023_222240.jpg

Hexagon map.

Those tyrant spots haven't been filled yet! XD

Honestly though, congratulations on the accomplishment of almost 50%! 

10 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

The teehee tide will continue!

Yes I agree.

I would suggest a name if I had a good one. The only one that comes to mind, for some reason, is Ay-Ay-Ay Island. xD

7 hours ago, Ottservia said:

@Benice  if you’re looking for an rpg to play might I suggest Persona 4 golden on steam. Probably one of my favorite games of all time or  if you have a ps4 persona 5 royal is also a pretty good time.

I don't know, but Persona 4 Golden feels like regular Persona 4, only with an unsympathetic character being added.

Unlike Sumire Marie gives me very little reason to replay this game, can't stand her.

26 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Is that a JoJo reference!

People found this random gacha sticker of it and it was referenced quite a bit, but no one knew what it was about. So maybe...

latest?cb=20170128030729

Tikiportrait.png?width=364&height=432

Sharon_Kreuger_-_Bust_28Sen_III29.png?width=329&height=432

Same voice actor. I knew i've heard Celica's VA somewhere.

Heh, the character who shares a name with a Fire Emblem character is voiced by a Fire Emblem character. Coincidentally, both have pointy ears.

1 hour ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

I don't know, but Persona 4 Golden feels like regular Persona 4, only with an unsympathetic character being added.

Unlike Sumire Marie gives me very little reason to replay this game, can't stand her.

Well between base Persona 4 and Golden I’d honestly recommend Golden as it is the most definitive and accessible version of the game. I do like P5R more though personally.

1 minute ago, Ottservia said:

Well between base Persona 4 and Golden I’d honestly recommend Golden as it is the most definitive and accessible version of the game. I do like P5R more though personally.

Are there any gameplay differences between Persona 4 and Golden aside of Marie?

It's been like five years for me when I played regular Persona 4.