Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

...what did I just see?

Either nerds too busy to be perverts, or a boy and his bro being more interested in each other than the ladies. Or just maybe a joke combining a Makna Forest HtH with the tedium of gem crafting and good duo for the part where you go for Mega Heat. 

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

Either nerds too busy to be perverts, or a boy and his bro being more interested in each other than the ladies. Or just maybe a joke combining a Makna Forest HtH with the tedium of gem crafting and good duo for the part where you go for Mega Heat. 

I'm just gonna try to go burn that out of my mind now.

Thanks for the explanation, really. XD

24 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You could always do worse. Like 100 years I think, whatever the length of Laharl's nap that kicks off the first Disgaea game was.

that's one long power nap

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Haha!
Gotta say, some artworks do look really, really good!

Yup, I'm not good enough at FE to focus on the strategy portion, so I enjoy the artwork. 

The same reason I own alot of the cards, for the artworks.

Yup, I'm not good enough at FE to focus on the strategy portion, so I enjoy the artwork. 

The same reason I own alot of the cards, for the artworks.

I just look them up on the internet from time to time.
I have a lot of the saved, too, particularly the Cipher art.

Come to think of it, maybe I should sort my folders sometime... it's getting kinda, er, chaotic in there. XD

Just now, DragonFlames said:

I just look them up on the internet from time to time.
I have a lot of the saved, too, particularly the Cipher art.

Come to think of it, maybe I should sort my folders sometime... it's getting kinda, er, chaotic in there. XD

Ah, interesting! I'm looking into getting into the game, so I actually buy the cards.

Good luck sorting out those folders! XD

Ah, interesting! I'm looking into getting into the game, so I actually buy the cards.

I see! Good luck with that, and I hope you have fun playing the game!

Good luck sorting out those folders! XD

Thanks! XD

So, a few days ago I looked up "list of Godzilla movies" on Google cuz a friend asked me how many Godzilla movies there were, and there are a few interesting..... details to say the least

• Google didn't list the original 1954 version of Godzilla nor the supposed mistake that is the 1998 version of Godzilla, but it did have the 2014 version listed
  • Google was missing 2019's King of the Monsters, but it did list the 1956 version of King of the Monsters with Raymond Burr (which is pretty much an edited and dubbed version of the 54 Godzilla movie that added in a few scenes of Raymond Burr playing a reporter
  • Apparently Peewee's Big Adventure, DAICON III Opening, Hollywood Boulevard, and Meet the Pegasus are Godzilla movies.

Somebody who's an expert on Godzilla explain this

5 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

So, a few days ago I looked up "list of Godzilla movies" on Google cuz a friend asked me how many Godzilla movies there were, and there are a few interesting..... details to say the least

• Google didn't list the original 1954 version of Godzilla nor the supposed mistake that is the 1998 version of Godzilla, but it did have the 2014 version listed
  • Google was missing 2019's King of the Monsters, but it did list the 1956 version of King of the Monsters with Raymond Burr (which is pretty much an edited and dubbed version of the 54 Godzilla movie that added in a few scenes of Raymond Burr playing a reporter
  • Apparently Peewee's Big Adventure, DAICON III Opening, Hollywood Boulevard, and Meet the Pegasus are Godzilla movies.

For the first two it just sounds like somebody at Google was being lazy at their job.

For the third one, boy it's been too long since I've seen Peewee's Big Adventure, but it seems it was qualified because of this scene:

The Daicon III opening seems to have King Ghidorah in it.

For Hollywood Boulevard it seems to be for these scenes:

That Meet the Pegasus movie kind of eludes me a bit.  You're referring to the 2014 Chinese movie?

12 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

As the local Godzilla expert, it's a little known fact that Pee-wee Herman is Godzilla's second greatest foe behind Hatsune Miku, and also that Google is pretty dumb.

(Though there are 35 actual Godzilla movies if you're still wondering.)

11 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

For the first two it just sounds like somebody at Google was being lazy at their job.

For the third one, boy it's been too long since I've seen Peewee's Big Adventure, but it seems it was qualified because of this scene:

The Daicon III opening seems to have King Ghidorah in it.

For Hollywood Boulevard it seems to be for these scenes:

That Meet the Pegasus movie kind of eludes me a bit.  You're referring to the 2014 Chinese movie?

Well, that explains those three! And yes I think Google was referring to the 2014 Chinese movie.

10 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

As the local Godzilla expert, it's a little known fact that Pee-wee Herman is Godzilla's second greatest foe behind Hatsune Miku, and also that Google is pretty dumb.

(Though there are 35 actual Godzilla movies if you're still wondering.)

C'mon, Toho! Get on Godzilla vs Hatsune Miku and Peewee Herman!

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

@Lightchao42

Love the new PFP! Amazing taste!

Thanks, Slick!

6 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

C'mon, Toho! Get on Godzilla vs Hatsune Miku and Peewee Herman!

Well technically speaking, Godzilla fought Miku already, as @Armagon shared some time ago.

(I didn't count this as one of the 35 Godzilla movies, by the way.)

Edited by Lightchao42

10 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

Thanks, Slick!

Well technically speaking, Godzilla fought Miku already, as @Armagon shared some time ago.

(I didn't count this as one of the 35 Godzilla movies, by the way.)

I have two questions:

1. Who decided to create this oddly-specific crossover?
  2. Where has this been all my life?

38 minutes ago, Emperor_Siegfried said:

Just when humanity thought nothing would ever surpass the greatness of the Godzilla dance from Invasion of the Astro Monster.

*Ahem*

28 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

Who decided to create this oddly-specific crossover?

If I had to guess, I'm guessing they put Godzilla in that because Evangelion is also in it Hideaki Anno did direct Shin Godzilla.

Granted, they used a completely new version of Godzilla here so this theory probably doesn't hold much water. They likely did it because it was cool (and it shows that Godzilla can actually look good in an anime unlike the......disaster that was the Godzilla anime trilogy).

39 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If I had to guess, I'm guessing they put Godzilla in that because Evangelion is also in it Hideaki Anno did direct Shin Godzilla.

Granted, they used a completely new version of Godzilla here so this theory probably doesn't hold much water. They likely did it because it was cool (and it shows that Godzilla can actually look good in an anime unlike the......disaster that was the Godzilla anime trilogy).

This is probably my naivety but the anime movies can't be that bad

I'm more confused as to why Miku of all things/people is involved in this.

Also I just saw a pic of 1998 Godzilla/Zilla and I can now understand why people hate that lizard.

What the fuck was that over-sized iguana?

15 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I'm more confused as to why Miku of all things/people is involved in this.

Miku was a Domino's Pizza mascot once so clearly she isn't a stranger to unconventional crossovers.

16 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

What the fuck was that over-sized iguana?

The writers only agreed to make the film under the condition that they could do whatever they wanted, and what they clearly wanted was to make a Jurassic Park movie, so...

And despite looking the most like an actual dinosaur, Zilla is ironically the only incarnation of Godzilla to not be a prehistoric reptile. At least he got redemption through the Rulers of Earth comic, where he puts up a respectable showing against Godzilla and during the final battle.