• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

500€?
Yeah, no.
I'm gonna wait at least two years until I get one of those.
No way in hell am I gonna buy a console that will most likely have some early problems, bugs, and errors, both hard- and software-related, for that kind of money.
I'm pretty stupid, but not THAT stupid. XD

I'll wait until the price inevitably drops and for the library of games to fill itself with enough stuff that interests me.

I was never big on the whole console wars thing, honestly.
I just pick a console based on the games that interest me. It's why I didn't get a WiiU.

All I can say is that the two consoles that have been worth it the most to me so far are the 3DS and PS4, because those are the two consoles that I own the most games on.

Knowing of that Switch Pro, I'd rather get that one first.

Good thing I was postponing acquiring a regular Switch. All my console/game purchases tend to be done in a very late fashion.

>Hyped up new Neptunia game turns out to be rerelease of the first game

>Me, as an Ace Attorney fan:

86e.png

Speaking of which, it's been four years since the last Ace Attorney game was released (outside Japan at least), and I've been in the mood for some lawyering. I've been replaying the series from the beginning every so often since Spirit of Justice came out, and the other day I completed everyone's favorite case, Farewell, My Turnabout (contrast Turnabout Big Top, which I would call everyone's favorite case only ironically). Now I'm on The Stolen Turnabout, which is one of the only non-murder cases in the series... though like all non-murder cases, it becomes a murder case eventually.

30 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I was never big on the whole console wars thing, honestly.

If console wars don't interest you, then why are you a Neptunia fan?

Just now, Lightchao42 said:

If console wars don't interest you, then why are you a Neptunia fan?

Because the Neptunia games (or at least the first one) portray the console wars as what I always saw it: ridiculous nonsense.
It's the same with the browser wars or the OS wars. It's all ridiculous nonsense to me. XD

Not to mention, I love the humor in those games, and the characters and stories are fantastic. Not to mention, the gameplay is incredibly fun.

10 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Why? What's wrong with them?

They're really, really annoying IMO. I get that they wanted to make the game player-phase based, but there's better ways to do it than uncounterable attacks that induce other effects-Particularly the Disturbance one. Especially since it's really hard to player phase in the earlygame because all of your units have the same movement range as them. I'd rather see enemies packing skills and equipment that boost their offense, (death blow, darting blow, higher offensive stats, etc.) rather than just slow you down.

Edited by Benice

Spoiler

XnJHbyX.jpg

ae91m6b1zjn51.png

uv8q999ttgn51.jpg

2qgxabrkshn51.png

ezFLv3G.jpg

Man all the Nep memes the news today spawned

🍿

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Only two uses, though.

should be enough early game. Also you really should arrange your units in such a way that not all of them get hit by enemy Aoe. Don't just tank everything face on

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

And it's still considered broken af. XD

Yes, but it can only be used to circumnavigate so many Gambits. It's just really frustrating rather than difficult.