• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

For those who buy games on Steam, do they run well? I'm looking into it and I was curious.

It always boils down to the specs of your computer, ultimately.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It always boils down to the specs of your computer, ultimately.

30 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Depends on your pc

Okay, thank you both! Is buying games from there complex? How does it work, exactly?

Lookin' good, Ryza! 👍

Anyhow, I just got done reading 26 chapters of awesomeness.
And also hilarity. XD
But yeah, this manga, despite it's rather zany title (I, a Demon Lord, Took a Slave Elf as My Wife, but How Do I Love Her?), has it all: an interesting setting, good characters, a very intriguing plotline, plentiful amount of humor that occasionally veers into dark humor territory... just the way I like it! Also, Chastel best girl.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Anyhow, I just got done reading 26 chapters of awesomeness.
And also hilarity. XD
But yeah, this manga, despite it's rather zany title (I, a Demon Lord, Took a Slave Elf as My Wife, but How Do I Love Her?), has it all: an interesting setting, good characters, a very intriguing plotline, plentiful amount of humor that occasionally veers into dark humor territory... just the way I like it!

Glad you enjoyed it 😄

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, Chastel best girl.

Sg4jggA.png

I might get the LN actually since each volume is like only 4€

...but there are 11 volumes available atm, and manga is at volume 3 XD

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Glad you enjoyed it 😄

Mhm! Very much so! Thanks for the recommendation! ^^

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Sg4jggA.png

Nephie's great, too!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I might get the LN actually since each volume is like only 4€

...but there are 11 volumes available atm, and manga is at volume 3 XD

... Yeah, I think I'll stick to the manga. XD
And maybe an anime if one ever gets made.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

... Yeah, I think I'll stick to the manga. XD

Haha

https://mangadex.org/title/40472/tearmoon-empire-story another one i actually picked up the LN for, since the manga is bi-monthly. Still waiting for LN Volume 3 to come out in december after i finished LN Vol. 1 and 2 in like 4 days lol

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Haha

https://mangadex.org/title/40472/tearmoon-empire-story another one i actually picked up the LN for, since the manga is bi-monthly.

Looks interesting! I shall add it to my "to read" list! Thanks! ^^

Still waiting for LN Volume 3 to come out in december after i finished LN Vol. 1 and 2 in like 4 days lol

Nice!

Edited by DragonFlames

30 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Nah it's easy. You just click buy and you get it.

You can even return the game if you played less than 2 hours

Also steam sales = cheap games

Do I need to create an account, then?

>Ryza physical copy for 38€ on Amazon

hmmmm

how well does it run on the switch again?

Very well, from what I played. Pretty much no delay at all, good load times.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Do I need to create an account, then?

Yeah that you need to, since all games will be linked to your account which you can access from anywhere (providing you have steam guard enabled and always on hand)

Also there's steam family share, where 5 people can access your library if you aren't playing.

Very well, from what I played. Pretty much no delay at all, good load times.

That's good to hear^^

I wonder how well the other Atelier games run on Switch, like Escha and Logy. I've got other games to finish first, but the choice of MC caught my interest over the other titles, and I've heard it's one of the best titles in the series.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah that you need to, since all games will be linked to your account which you can access from anywhere (providing you have steam guard enabled and always on hand)

Also there's steam family share, where 5 people can access your library if you aren't playing.

That's good to hear^^

Ah, okay then.  Thanks for the information! I've been considering buying steam games so I can mod them. XD 

Yeah, I had a really good experience with Ryza. Sometimes it took it's time loading when warping, but other than that, it was near perfect.

5 hours ago, Benice said:

High school is a horrifying place.

Honestly, you could've left it at that and we would all understand lmao.

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Nearly all the """""knowledge""""" I gained in school is practically useless to me nowadays. XD

Because schools focus on memorizing rather than actually learning. There's only like 1% of jobs in the real world where you actually do have to memorize and do things on the fly but most of the time, you aren't gonna be yelled at for bringing up reference notes or simply Googling something.

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ah, Valkyria Chronicles. I have the first one on Steam. I still need to finish the Selvaria mini campaign.

And i'm still on the second to last chapter.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

You can even return the game if you played less than 2 hours

Hell, even it's been after two hours, you can still return the game if you provide a good enough reason. The two hours just guarantees it.

If only the eShop let you do this.

27 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I wonder how well the other Atelier games run on Switch, like Escha and Logy. I've got other games to finish first, but the choice of MC caught my interest over the other titles, and I've heard it's one of the best titles in the series.

The only Atelier game i've heard runs rather not good on Switch is Atelier Lydie & Suelle. That was apparently Gust's first Switch game and they hadn't optimized for the hardware at the time. But that is an issue of the past.

Also yes, Escha & Logy is one of the best games in the series. In fact, it's the second best game in the series.

So buying a game from steam is as simple as pay- then it just gets downloaded to my computer? No other steps necessary? 

Yup. That's it. Steam installs it for you and does everything for you.

Sometimes you might need to play around with the setting, but it doesn't happen that often

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yup. That's it. Steam installs it for you and does everything for you.

Sometimes you might need to play around with the setting, but it doesn't happen that often

The only thing I'm dreading... the download time... oh well, soon that wont be a thing any longer. 

Also, thank you for going in depth. I really appreciate it!

Edited by lightcosmo

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

I'm not sure how I feel about this intro...

Now for the real question: will he get KOS-MOS right after the Blade tutorial, or during the last episode?

Really glad Chugga's doing a Xenoblade 2 and Torna LP. The most influential member of the community playing these two games will only mean good things.