Just ate some 👌 sushi and Tempura Shrimps

31 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ship art of the day

tumblr_ov2h6eu4RN1sqogwoo1_500.png

👍

28 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

If Fire Emblem was self-aware.
- by Draggy

Scene: betrayal of a friend, lord and friend are in a castle and friend gets sentimental and offers the lord a chance to flee.

*arrow flies past the lord*
Lord: "Please, friend, we can talk this out!"
Friend: "For the last time, we're through! Now run away! Next time, I won't miss!"
Lord: "Yes, you will."
Friend: "What?"
Lord: "Yes, you will. You have an 85 hit rate with that bow. My avoid is 90, therefore, you can't hit me, now matter how many times you shoot..."
Friend: "CURSE YOU, BAD SKILL GROWTH!!!!!"
Lord: "Also, your bow just broke. And I gave you only that one before the map started, so..."
Friend: "Damn it!"
Lord: "Now, come back with me!" *uses Capture command*
Friend: "Wait, how'd you even--?!?"
Lord: "Shut up, you will be one of the strongest enemy units later on, and I don't want to deal with that!"

Exactly XD

13 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

... Why did this show up in my recs?
XD

probably because of Kaguya vids i sent you

Today marks the second anniversary of Torna ~ The Golden Country's standalone release. Monolith's next project started development after Torna's release, so it's been in development for two years already. Xenoblade 2 started development shortly before Xenoblade X was released, so it was in development for around 2 and a half years. But 2 used X's engine as a base, so it's possible a new game might take longer to make depending on the circumstances. That also means that it will probably be announced before Chugga finishes Xenoblade 2...

Besides that, I recently got Super Mario 3D All Stars. Sunshine I've played the most so far, and it's basically the same as I remember it being. The tropical island theme, combined with my familiarity with the game, makes for a relaxing atmosphere (until you get to those platforming stages). I've only got the first Grand Star in Galaxy, but that's the game I've played the most when it was released so I'll save it for later.

As for 64, its camera hasn't been too much of an issue so far despite its reputation. I had some trouble navigating some levels (looking at you, Hazy Maze Cave), so in those cases I just bumbled around while searching for a star. The controls are good but feel a bit slippery, and I sometimes fall off ledges when I think wouldn't in later games. 64 is the only game in this collection that I haven't played before (64 DS aside), but I don't mind being semi-blind as I explore the game for the first time.

Space rock containing a dragon crashes into bigger space rock.
A world teeming with life is born on the bigger space rock due to the dragon's immense life force, while the dragon enters nigh eternal slumber.

... Yeah, no. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

So super original idea ™️ that will be totally good and got never used before

Plot bunny:

country at the center, outside of it's borders it's the outlands, basically Anarchy centeral xD

Our Lord, MC-chan, is a mercenary leader in the outlands. Weapon of choice is Bows. PRF being a Magic bow, that suspicously looks like the remains of something different. Her Mercenary company is made of all different kinds of people and races and does jobs in the Outlands.

Secondary MC and enemy of MC-chan, MC-kun, is the prince of the centeral country. Spear and Light Magic wielder, he and MC-chan go long waaaaaaay back....

As you see, nothing grand XD

As for gameplay ideas i had:

• Mainly nerfing crits to 2x, BUT classes (Swordmasters, Berserkers, etc) who depend on crit and killer weapons will have 3x crit damage.
  • Long range Bows (How original ™️). 
  • Any exp a summoned unit gets will get transfered to it's summoner
  • There will be no staves. Instead support stuff will get split among the different magic types. Like heal would go to light, freeze to wind, berserk to dark, etc..
  • Wyvern classes will have 1 less mov, Armor like speed, but more def. Will also be weak to Thunder damage. They need the nerf hammer XD
  • The support system i mentioned a couple weaks ago xD
  • Commander Abilites: Some units, mainly those who are a game over condition, will have abilities that can be used 1 time per map. Even enemy commanders have access to those (but a warning will be given before they use them since they can change the whole map). Imagine Stella Glow songs and/or Dragon Veins. MC-chan will have stat switcher, where Physical and Magical stats of everyone will be switched around for a couple turns. Other ideas i had are something like Trick room (lower speed= doubling), range increases, Map wide regens, etc... These abilities usually affect everyone though, ally and enemy alike.
  • I also got some ideas for classes hehe. Like Wolf Rider. Axe rider with myrm like stats, with the ability to nerf nearby enemy's attack stats.

etc...

basically a game that will never happen xD

although it's making me think about getting SRPG studio just to play with it around a bit lol

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Space rock containing a dragon crashes into bigger space rock.
A world teeming with life is born on the bigger space rock due to the dragon's immense life force, while the dragon enters nigh eternal slumber.

... Yeah, no. XD

sounds close to Dragon Star Varnir xD

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

So super original idea ™️ that will be totally good and got never used before

Plot bunny:

country at the center, outside of it's borders it's the outlands, basically Anarchy centeral xD

Our Lord, MC-chan, is a mercenary leader in the outlands. Weapon of choice is Bows. PRF being a Magic bow, that suspicously looks like the remains of something different. Her Mercenary company is made of all different kinds of people and races and does job in the Outlands.

Secondary MC and enemy of MC-chan, MC-kun, is the prince of the centeral country. Spear and Light Magic wielder, he and MC-chan go long waaaaaaay back....

As you see, nothing grand XD

As for gameplay ideas i had:

• Mainly nerfing crits to 2x, BUT classes (Swordmasters, Berserkers, etc) who depend on crit and killer weapons will have 3x crit damage.
  • Long range Bows (How original ™️). 
  • Any exp a summoned unit gets will get transfered to it's summoner
  • There will be no staves. Instead support stuff will get split among the different magic types. Like heal would go to light, freeze to wind, berserk to dark, etc..
  • Wyvern classes will have 1 less mov, Armor like speed, but more def. Will also be weak to Thunder damage. They need the nerf hammer XD
  • The support system i mentioned a couple weaks ago xD
  • Commander Abilites: Some units, mainly those who are a game over condition, will have abilities that can be used 1 time per map. Even enemy commanders have access to those (but a warning will be given before they use them since they can change the whole map). Imagine Stella Glow songs and/or Dragon Veins. MC-chan will have stat switcher, where Physical and Magical stats of everyone will be switched around for a couple turns. Other ideas i had are something like Trick room (lower speed= doubling), range increases, Map wide regens, etc... These abilities usually affect everyone though, ally and enemy alike.
  • I also got some ideas for classes hehe. Like Wolf Rider. Axe rider with myrm like stats, with the ability to nerf nearby enemy's attack stats.

etc...

Sounds great! 👍
The dynamic between the two main characters is especially interesting! I think a lot could be done with that.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

sounds close to Dragon Star Varnir xD

Hence why I said "Yeah, no". XD

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Sounds great! 👍

Thanks^^

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The dynamic between the two main characters is especially interesting! I think a lot could be done with that

It's something honeslty pretty cliche, the idea i had in my mind.

Basically, MC-chan was a big shot Priestess in centeral country who used to do all kinds of missions, including those of the bloody kind. Basically she breaks while killing a witch clan in the outlands infront of their youngest survivor, who gets traumatized and loses his memory of the event. She abandons her position and adopts the kid and flees to the outlands, where she starts a mercenary company.

Her Magic bow is made of the remains of her holy staff she broke while leaving her life behind. That's why it's a magic bow.

MC-kun used to be her lover/husband to be, and they were suppossed to lead the centeral country to greatness together, as the next King and Archbishop (or something along these lines).

MC-kun would be more like Miccy, the do everything for my home kind, with the difference of being a leader himself instead of following someone like Pellas.

That's the gist of it xD

Edited by Shrimperor

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

It's something honeslty pretty cliche, the idea i had in my mind.

Tropes are tools!

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Basically, MC-chan was a big shot Priestess in centeral country who used to do all kinds of missions, including those of the bloody kind. Basically she breaks while killing a witch clan in the outlands infront of their youngest survivor, who gets traumatized and loses his memory of the event. She abandons her position and adopts the kid and flees to the outlands, where she starts a mercenary company.

Her Magic bow is made of the remains of her holy staff she broke while leaving her life behind. That's why it's a magic bow.

MC-kun used to be her lover/husband to be, and they were suppossed to lead the centeral country to greatness together, as the next King and Archbishop (or something along these lines).

MC-kun would be more like Miccy, the do everything for my home kind, with the difference of being a leader himself instead of following someone like Pellas.

That's the gist of it xD

Very nice! 👍
If that kid ever finds out what she did... hoo boy. XD

In that way, the priestess character sounds like something I had in mind for a character: basically, a former knight who fled their kingdom after they witnessed a village being destroyed by said kingdom's army during a war with an enemy nation, taking along an infant, which survived the carnage and hiding away somewhere.
Said infant would have been the MC of that story, and they would've found out about that, of course. In fact, I planned so that the knight trained the MC specifically to kill them to atone for that incident (because the knight felt guilty for being unable to stop it - MC would know nothing at first, of course).
Something like that. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

If that kid ever finds out what she did... hoo boy. XD

Yeah the big F

XD

Of course he will find out xD

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

In that way, the priestess character sounds like something I had in mind for a character: basically, a former knight who fled their kingdom after they witnessed a village being destroyed by said kingdom's army during a war with an enemy nation, taking along an infant, which survived the carnage and hiding away somewhere.

Great Minds think alike^^

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yeah the big F

XD

Of course he will find out xD

Nice! XD

17 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Great Minds think alike^^

Indeed! ^^

That one is one of those ideas that I had that never got used. Perhaps I should use it at some point!

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Sharing ideas is so nice.

That is absolutely true.

756355773994631178.png?v=1

Why is this Shark girl everywhere

21 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Sharing ideas is so nice.

That it is. It's lets my mind be free after i share them, rather than just staying there and bugging the hell out of me

19 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That one is one of those ideas that I had that never got used. Perhaps I should use it at some point!

make your own hack go go