Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

27 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Speaking of Atelier, I got a but further in Lulua! I can craft weapons now (thank god)

I got a bit further than that point.

Ah, very nice!
If you think you've made a particularly good Ingot (or related item), definitely keep at least one of them around!
You will be able to duplicate items later.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

The most likely cause of it is psychological more than physical, I believe. When I get stressed out for any reason, I immediately get either migraines or stomach cramps.
Or both.

A true twin of mine.

Regardless, I hope you’re feeling good soon!

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

IMG_20201011_231114.jpg

IMG_20201011_231249.jpg

Gentlemen, it appears I have made a miscalculation in doing this quest. Specifically the part where it asked me if I wanted to defeat a strong enemy or a swarm of weaker ones and I chose the former.

Past Chapter 5 I see. And yeah, I think the easy option for this quest was a bunch of Suids or Ovises, since it's the one I picked.

And to clarify if you didn't already realize it, but you probably did, Cross doesn't need to have the specific weapon equipped for weapon trial missions, another character can use them instead, and as long as said weapons has landed a single hit on the enemy when it dies, it counts for the mission.

If you want, you can try plowing that down with Overdrive. Four levels and some size won't matter too much.

6 hours ago, Benice said:

TFW YOU HAVE TO MAP BUT YOU FORGOT TO MAP

Or worse, you don't pay close enough attention and draw a wall where there isn't one. Happened in the first area in EON for me actually, it left me totally frustrated because I couldn't figure out how to progress.😅

Besides drawing floors and walls, do try to make use of some of your many icons. You don't need to use everything, but put hand/scissors/pickaxe icons over the appropriate gathering points for instance.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If you want, you can try plowing that down with Overdrive. Four levels and some size won't matter too much.

Yeah uh, what's the trick to keeping Overdrive going? I think Overdrive's base duration got buffed in Xenoblade 2 (as in, without Affinity Chart buffs) because in X, I can only get like 10 hits in before Overdrive deactivates.

I tried my hand at the Chimaera again...

Spoiler

1-chimaera_aa.png

And I found a picture of it so you guys can see what it looks like, but SPOILERS for Benice!

I am now eight tries in, and I honestly don't see a way to defeat it with the party I have. My Ronin runs out of TP way too fast (and at this point in the game, you do not have anything to recover it unless you saved the two Amrita you get as a reward from a quest... which I couldn't afford to do), my Hexer can't land Poison reliably to help dealing damage (and even if he does, it deals around 100 at most... and this is WITH the poison damage x2 multiplier), my Medic is too slow to heal (War Magus made this class entirely superfluous, ngl) before the Chimaera can kill someone, and once my Beast dies, the battle is basically over.
And when a boss has over 8,000 HP and my damage output is 250-300 per turn tops (and I am using attacks it is weak to AND a defensive debuff)... yeah...

I probably will lower the difficulty to Picnic, because this is f***ing ridiculous, honestly.
I'm bad at games and I just have to accept that fact. Selectable difficulty exists for a reason.

Edited by DragonFlames

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

By the way, @Shrimperor: Your Nep x Fate thing I promised will take until at least tomorrow.
I have severe stomach cramps today that prevent me from focusing at all... *sigh*
The ONE time I have ideas for writing, my body is like "nope, have stomach cramps, you f***ing loser! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!"
F. M. L.

Take your time, and more importantly, take care of yourself!

I know much stomache pains can ruin everything (they did ruin a quite few years for me, after all), so get well soon!

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

@Shrimperor

Here's the first boss in Eliwood mode for ya to look at in FE7if!

Fe7if.png.3ec0f2359dae6e7d0c2e4c34cb35dacf.png

Without your Jeigan (Isadora) I'm pretty sure beating him is next to impossible?

OOF

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Take your time, and more importantly, take care of yourself!

I know much stomache pains can ruin everything (they did ruin a quite few years for me, after all), so get well soon!

Thank you! ^^

But it will happen! That much I promise!
And I intend to keep my word.

---

Also, now that I think about it again... I shouldn't be mad about not being able to beat the Chimaera... after all, the members of my guild are conceptualised to be total scrubs. So this is gameplay-story integration at its finest, in a way! XD

Edited by DragonFlames

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

F

Reveal hidden contents

Now she's Sister-in-even-more-heat.

Also known as Sister-in-Sigurd.

Sorry

LMAO
XD

Spoiler

...i really hope she doesn't get the BBQ treatment

Simpette no!

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

LMAO
XD

Hide contents

...i really hope she doesn't get the BBQ treatment

Simpette no!

Spoiler

No word about Dad getting murdered? Poor guy lasted longer than most, but in the end... His name was not Eliwood.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Hide contents

No word about Dad getting murdered? Poor guy lasted longer than most, but in the end... His name was not Eliwood.

Spoiler

Talked about it yesterday (check the last few pages xD)

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Talked about it yesterday

Ahh, right... This thread moves too fast for me.

...Pffffft, Larentia getting captured by a ballista is too hilarious. How does that even work? Crippled or not, she's still flying up in the sky!

5utjtvhw oA-Aurgh... I'm hurt...

Ydbmsmfw oHey! Hey! Lady!

5utjtvhw o...W... What...?

Ydbmsmfw oCome down here so I can capture you!

5utjtvhw oBut... I don't wanna...

Ydbmsmfw o...Okay then! Guess I'll keep this here elixir for myself!

5utjtvhw o...On second thought...

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ahh, right... This thread moves too fast for me.

...Pffffft, Larentia getting captured by a ballista is too hilarious. How does that even work? Crippled or not, she's still flying up in the sky!

5utjtvhw oA-Aurgh... I'm hurt...

Ydbmsmfw oHey! Hey! Lady!

5utjtvhw o...W... What...?

Ydbmsmfw oCome down here so I can capture you!

5utjtvhw oBut... I don't wanna...

Ydbmsmfw o...Okay then! Guess I'll keep this here elixir for myself!

5utjtvhw o...On second thought...

390538507799494658.png?v=1

Maybe the Ballista has long arms? xD

It's funny - across my four runs of Berwick, I've seen units like Christine get crippled ten or so times, but I've never seen Larentia get crippled. Hell, I didn't realize Clifford didn't have Robust until he got crippled in your LP. I'm pretty sure Faye and Saphira have the invisible robust skill so their casual modes work properly, though.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

390538507799494658.png?v=1

Maybe the Ballista has long arms? xD

That reminds me of something that happened in my Berwick LP... In the Devil in the Valley mission, Burroughs killed an enemy across the river, and got an item. I was wondering how exactly he got the thing from the other side of the map, and this is what I came up with.

zgvxQdtm_o.png

5 minutes ago, Spara said:

It's funny - across my four runs of Berwick, I've seen units like Christine get crippled ten or so times, but I've never seen Larentia get crippled. Hell, I didn't realize Clifford didn't have Robust until he got crippled in your LP. I'm pretty sure Faye and Saphira have the invisible robust skill so their casual modes work properly, though.

Well, being a flier, Larentia has a lot less chances to get hit than other units, so it's rare to see her get crippled. Similarly, Clifford takes so little damage usually that it's difficult for him to take enough for a crippling.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

zgvxQdtm_o.png

Man, that image is still pretty cursed. Probably because of the MSPaint fingers. And Burroughs looks like particularly shifty because of how his eyes are not looking where he's reaching. 

Also, yeah, it makes sense why they wouldn't get crippled much, but I feel like I have to have had some good luck to not have seen them get crippled in four full playthroughs. 

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That reminds me of something that happened in my Berwick LP... In the Devil in the Valley mission, Burroughs killed an enemy across the river, and got an item. I was wondering how exactly he got the thing from the other side of the map, and this is what I came up with.

zgvxQdtm_o.png

LOL xD

Maybe dropable items have a teleport function in FE? haha

43 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

15dUeu7.png

can we have F in the chat for our girl?

Spoiler

F. But Reese is a main lord so he’ll still end up with someone lols

Did she die or something?

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

F. But Reese is a main lord so he’ll still end up with someone lols

Did she die or something?

Spoiler

she's the last girl standing on the western front, and is gonna lead the defence against the invasion force that killed her father