• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Join me, Draggy! Together, we will rain ballista bolts on our foes with our playable ballisticians!

I can only echo what Shrimpy said:

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

>Draggy
>Team Kaga/FE6

Yeah... not happening. XD

I attempted to play two Fire Emblem games of his now, highly praised Fire Emblem games at that, and I am fairly certain that Kaga and I have different understandings of the word "fun".
Not to say that anyone's wrong for liking his games, far from it (and if you know me at least a little, you'd know that I would never imply such). I just... didn't.
Same with FE6, actually. Playing that game once was more than enough for me.
I'm sorry.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ballisticians are food for Siege Tome Mages anyway

That, too.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Ballisticians are food for Siege Tome Mages anyway

Imagine having tons of siege tomes. (And they can't kill in Berwick, actually. It's kinda nice, since they're still terrifying but can't just yeet your lord).

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Yeah... not happening. XD

I am your real family, Draggy! Nohr is your home!

What the heck, Kaga?! This might be the weirdest thing I've ever seen in a video game.

So, I'm looking for a legendary sword in a desert, and I've looked in every search tile, and nothing's there. And then, for some reason, there's a trap door into a hidden room in the middle of the desert! AND THEN A WYVERN TELEPORTS IN! I have no idea what just happened...

Just now, Benice said:

What the heck, Kaga?! This might be the weirdest thing I've ever seen in a video game.

So, I'm looking for a legendary sword in a desert, and I've looked in every search tile, and nothing's there. And then, for some reason, there's a trap door into a hidden room in the middle of the desert! AND THEN A WYVERN TELEPORTS IN! I have no idea what just happened...

You see...

this right here is why alot of us don't like Kaga games much. He's too cryptic and has alot of bs surprises

anyway

Just now, Shrimperor said:

He's too cryptic and has alot of bs surprises

Nah, the enemy doesn't move, and the trapdoor's hard to miss. It's more just how there's a trap door in the desert that weirds me out.

Meme or not, I seriously hate the Ephraim x Eirika ship.
And I hate Ephraim, too. If Fates didn't happen, he'd be my least favorite FE character and his game my least favorite FE game (that I finished).

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I have $17 worth of Gold Points on the eShop and according to My Nintendo, they expire at the end of this month.

Wait what?!?

Edited by DragonFlames