Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

10 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I've defeated your kind before:

latest?cb=20130905041733

You've forced me to sacrifice perfectly good bread, but I did, and then came the worst part, I ate you.

I know it was four hours ago, the time for spontaneous funny is dead. But forgive me. How often do I get to use the Sea Urchin Surprise?

Oh no! XD

The funny part is, Atelier's Unis grow on trees. I think they're supposed to be chestnuts, actually.

14 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

@DragonFlames

Congratulations, I'm very happy for you!

I hope it didn't sound like I was pushing you to try harder either.

Thank you!
Ah, that's fine! The encouragement definitely helped! 😀

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Thank you!
Ah, that's fine! The encouragement definitely helped! 😀

Well i'm glad to hear that!

Just try not to be down on yourself, your way to great a person for that!

11 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Believe it or not, that one California case wasn't the first instance I heard of gender reveal parties causing wildfires. I saw a separate instance a couple years ago on one of those political satire shows. You'd think that would've put an end to the insanity. I pray Australia has passed a law promising to turn your home back into a 1700s penal colony if you tried something like this.

Yeah, it's not the first time this has happened, which makes it so strange. Obviously, we shouldn't make light of the consequences but it's just absurd that these scenarios have happened more than once.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

z3iici0z4f441.jpg

This chapter was hilarious lmao.

41 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

Beaten Persona 5 Royal!

It was not only the longest game I've ever played, but it also featured the longest boss fight.

Actually it was not the longest because I needed actually longer for regulat Persona 5.

I celebrated too early, but now it's certainly done.

If people like a tedious +90 minutes final boss with tons of cutscenes, they should definitely play this game.

Joking aside this was a fun game. Even if most of the story was repetitive the gameplay was improved. Still if people haven't played Persona 5 yet but are interested in it, go with Persona 5 Royal instantly. I see no reason anymore to replay regular Persona 5 unless you have trouble with Okumura in Royal. BTW the best character in Persona 5 exists only in Royal.

Edited by Julian Teehee

So I see Tales of Xillia 2 kinda nerfed lole everything. This kinda is stupid to me, as the fun is taken out when they limit so many options. Now it's not that bad yet, but I hope it doesnt get that far.