• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

dunno. It was never really frustrating if you place your units well.

I feel like it's more trouble than it's worth-I'd rather see a Jagen with access to a cav/flier class from the get-go, if they keep this formula for FE. (Or have enemies be scary rather than annoying.)

And, I mean, axes in FE6 weren't innaxurate if you used them well. It's just a matter of opinion, I suppose.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

that's factually wrong. Unless you mean 60hit wta is accurate enough for you

Iron axes have effectively 75 hit, though. With WTA, they have effectively 90 hit, without any modifiers applied.

Really, if any weapon type got the short end of the stick in FE6, it was lances-They lack the power and WTA against Wyvern Lords/Everything in Ilia that Axes have, the accuracy that swords have and the WTA against a ton of enemies that most other types have.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Iron axes have effectively 75 hit, though. With WTA, they have effectively 90 hit, without any modifiers applied.

EbAHCf5.png

57 hit

nNogDzW.png

49 with Wta

Axes should've 75 before WTA, not after. They are dead useless, they and lances.

Your 75 doesn't take enemy avo into consideration

Edited by Shrimperor

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

57 hit

Probably was on the forest then-With WTA, that Wade would have had 100 hit-the enemy needed about 45 avoid.

They are dead useless,

Not really-They suffer in the earlygame but do very well in the mid-lategame.

Your 75 doesn't take enemy avo into consideration

Iron axes are more accurate than in Thracia, though-both are 65 hit, but with 2rn, axes in Thracia are at a decent disadvantage.

mLoEvuk.png

Bruhji.

Edited by Benice

except Thracia gives your axe users awesome prfs (like pugi) and decent skl stat

R.I.P Marty.

(Also, Lot's actually pretty accurate-effectively has 92% hit with no WTA, not counting enemy avoid. Wade...Well, he has a decent skill growth-Deke makes great use of axes, Echidna prefers swords because of their weight but she is very accurate, Garret does just fine, Ogier does great, etc.)

Edited by Benice

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

"bUt SkIlL iS wOrSt StAt"

Lck though

Honestly, i prefer it when they make Iron Sword 90/100 hit, Lance 85/90 and Axe 80 hit. Maybe 75. Any lower than that and it's a headache waiting to happen. 

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Aaaand I'm finally done with 4-4. It wasn't that bad tbh, just tedious since I had to fight so many enemies. On to the next chapter.

You're finally out of Rout hell, congrats!

Honestly, i prefer it when they make Iron Sword 90/100 hit, Lance 85/90 and Axe 80 hit. Maybe 75. Any lower than that and it's a headache waiting to happen.

I agree.
I really don't want to restart a chapter just because someone decided to miss their crucial attack.

Lck though

Crit avoid.
Those gosh darn low-percentage crits...

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Well, Rebirth-1. But after that, the maps are all very good!

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Good luck!

Hype!

Nice! Thanks.

Thanks. Tbh, 4-4 was the only rout chapter I found to be tedious. The others were fine, for me at least.

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I really don't want to restart a chapter just because someone decided to miss their crucial attack

Also the calculation formula.

In older games avoid was 2*AS + Lck. Which made evasion absurdly easy. Since DS remakes they reduces Avoid to AS + Skills. You can still get high avoid, but Skills/Terrain needed. Hit formula was changed from 2*SKL to Skl as well. 3H also had the powress skills which gave hit and evasion buffs.

Also thank god 3H moved away from proc skills to combat arts and conditional skills.

Sometimes i think Crits should be removed as well, but that would massively nerf crit based classed like Swordmasters and Berserkers, so eh.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well, Rebirth-1. But after that, the maps are all very good!

R;B1 is a defeat boss map though iirc, no? 

Edited by Shrimperor

Just now, Shrimperor said:

R;B1 is a defeat boss map though iirc, no? 

Is it? One sec.

Yep, rout. Lots of reinforcements too, sadly.

Also thank god 3H moved away from proc skills to combat arts and conditional skills.

Berwick did it first, somewhat.

In older games avoid was 2*AS + Lck. Which made evasion absurdly easy. Since DS remakes they reduces Avoid to AS + Skills. You can still get high avoid, but Skills/Terrain needed. Hit formula was changed from 2*SKL to Skl as well. 3H also had the powress skills which gave hit and and evasiob buffs.

And Fateswakening uses Speed + Luck = Avoid.
I think this is the way they kept it since then, but I'm unsure.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Sometimes i think Crits should be removed as well, but that would massively nerf crit based classed like Swordmasters and Berserkers, so eh.

Awakening had that, kind of, by removing the inherent crit bonuses of those classes.
It... didn't go well. XD

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I think this is the way they kept it since then, but I'm unsure.

definetly not 3H

3H was AS only. Also Fatesawakening was AS +1/2LCK, not 1*Lck iirc

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Awakening had that, kind of, by removing the inherent crit bonuses of those classes.
It... didn't go well. XD

I can imagine xD

But yeah, outside of Hit/Crit and lvl ups, RNG shouldn't be a thing, and even in Hit you shouldn't deal with below 80s unless during certain cases

Edited by Shrimperor