Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Benice said:

You don't have to if you don't want to, though! Berwick's got some big differences from FE, and you may not like all of the changes and differences-That said, the characters in Berwick are rather strong, (EXCEPT FOR HECKIN' VOLO) and the plot is very good, so you might like it anyways?

Uh, and please feel free to P.M me IF you do choose to play, since you'll probably need some explications, although the game does have a screen that tells you most stuff.

I tried to, because I wanted to.
But...

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

So... PS2 emulation is a bust.
Getting the thing to work was already hard enough, and then running the game... hoo boy... slow-walking the game would be a more apt description.
It makes desmume look like it runs at the speed of light. And I am NOT dealing with that, I'm sorry.

This happened. XD

So... I'm sorry about that.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Is that the title on the cover? If so, I might check it out myself.

That manga might be right up your alley, actually.

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

Just got Greil's axe Urvan for the final battle

tumblr_mca0cshaFa1qlpk58o1_400.gif

And apparently Nailah didn't fall in battle? also very nice.

You'll get a SS weapon for each weapon type.

Swords even have two SS weapons.

For the second endgame map make sure to give nihil to Ike.

And after the second endgame map make sure to have the best weapon equipped on everyone.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

That manga might be right up your alley, actually.

Sounds good.

Just now, Julian Teehee said:

You'll get a SS weapon for each weapon type.

Swords even have two SS weapons.

For the second endgame map make sure to give nihil to Ike.

And after the second endgame map make sure to have the best weapon equipped on everyone.

Ah, nice. Thanks for the tips.

36 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

y laptop's processors have 1.7 GHz.

Ey, same, actually! It's generally not too awful- it can run the game at regular speed except for the flashier animations and the intro, both of which can be skipped/turned off- (But for some reason it can run the animation for this spell without much problem? Uh, and potential spoilers, I guess.)

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Ey, same, actually! It's generally not too awful- it can run the game at regular speed except for the flashier animations and the intro, both of which can be skipped/turned off- (But for some reason it can run the animation for this spell without much problem? Uh, and potential spoilers, I guess.)

Thing is... it doesn't run.
It walks in slow-motion.

Just now, Benice said:

R.I.P

Yup. I'm sorry about that!
My laptop and games is a love-hate relationship, to say the least. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

11 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Thing is... it doesn't run.
It walks in slow-motion.

I forgot that I tried PS2 emulation for another game a while back. The result was the same.

Idk if Berwick will be the same since I doubt it's a graphically intensive game (FE usually isn't), but who knows.

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/09/atelier-ryza-2-lost-legends-the-secret-fairy-details-lent-marslink-ruins-exploration

I need to play Ryza 1 because this looks really good

21 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Is that the title on the cover? If so, I might check it out myself.

https://mangadex.org/title/39858/the-elf-and-the-hunter-s-item-atelier

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I forgot that I tried PS2 emulation for another game a while back. The result was the same.

Idk if Berwick will be the same since I doubt it's a graphically intensive game (FE usually isn't), but who knows.

Hopefully you'll have more luck!

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

As I said a bit earlier, it GENERALLY works quite well-The intro scene reeeaaaalllly struggles hard and has a bad first impression, and the (very rare, I think there's only...Six or seven in the whole game?) wyrm attack animations also slow the game down-Otherwise, there's not too much delay for me-Although the battle animations might be worth turning off if your computer struggles with the anims. I've personally never struggled with map anims on, and generally play with animations on.

Also, make sure you set the skill ranges to show so you can see how far different things reach!

Edited by Benice

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Thanks!

Just now, Benice said:

As I said a bit earlier, it GENERALLY works quite well-The intro scene reeeaaaalllly struggles hard, and the (very rare, I think there's only...Six or seven in the whole game?) wyrm attack animations also slow the game down-Otherwise, there's not too much delay for me-Although the battle animations might be worth turning off if your computer struggles with the anims-I've never struggled with map anims on.

Also, make sure you set the skill ranges to show so you can see how far different things reach!

Well, I'll check it a bit later to see. Who knows? My laptop may surprise me.

Although it'll probably get up to 100C just trying it.

I had to basically give up on berwick because every battle felt like it took 5 years bUt I suck so I had to reset quite a bit and... rip Berwick.

I don’t know what any of the pc specs mean or how to find them tho 😂

Rune Factory 5 is very pog. Seems like it might have actually engaging combat too. Looking forward to this and hopefully there won't be a big gap between us and the Japanese release *cough* RF4S *cough*

13 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Well, I'll check it a bit later to see. Who knows? My laptop may surprise me.

Huh. My computer has the same specs as Draggy's and it runs just fine, so hopefully it works for you?

8 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I don’t know what any of the pc specs mean or how to find them tho 😂

I don't know what a spec means either, but you can just go to the System control panel and it should tell you something like 1.70 GHz-Which is what everyone else is referring to. I think.

EiH8W5mXsAIKZVQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

So the town in Rune Factory 5 is located on the back of a giant creature that flies above the clouds?

Now where have i seen that before...

Anyways, @twilitfalchion @DragonFlames @Interdimensional Observer @Benice @Acacia Sgt here's the JP trailer with a bit more footage

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Huh. My computer has the same specs as Draggy's and it runs just fine, so hopefully it works for you?

Maybe, who knows?

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

she's much older than him lul

Ah, I see.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

She's also not actually kissing him. XD

Oh, okay.

Just now, Armagon said:

So the town in Rune Factory 5 is located on the back of a giant creature that flies above the clouds?

Now where have i seen that before...

Anyways, @twilitfalchion @DragonFlames @Interdimensional Observer @Benice @Acacia Sgt here's the JP trailer with a bit more footage

Nice. Thanks for sharing it.