• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

/Shrimpramblings

I look at the experiments and test subjects infront of me.

The people who invaded us and destroyed our peace.

I'll use their own weapons to create an ultimate weapon to drive them out.

''To the end, i can't escape my family legacy.'' I mutter to myself.

A clan of War criminals. Back before the era of prosperity, when every race and nation way vying for domination, there existed a clan responisble for more bloodshed than anyone else.

Alchemists. Item crafters. Artisans. They went by many names. And they kept fanning the flames of war, so they can sell their destructive items and rake in the profits.

When we entered the era of prosperity and the wars ended, the clan swore off weapon creation and promised to only craft items to help everyone to cleanse their sins, and for a while they were kept under strict supervision until they were proven trustworthy.

Until now, where outsiders with no magic ability yet destructive weapons invaded our home.

The Bloody Artisans are back in full force to help the war effort, and the result of the last weeks of experimentations was...

''My Lady, are you sure about this?'' I hear one of my assistants asking me.

''Yes. As the creator of this weapon and the overseer of this morally questionable experiments on our enemies, i can't allow anyone else to carry this burden.'' I tell them.

A suit combining the enemy metal technology and our own magic, to be fused with a living being to give them the ultimate power.

Naturally, such a thing has to come with a drawback. It's uses the wearer's very own life force to function.

Not to mention, i can't allow this weapon to fall into the hands of anyone else. It will only bring destruction.

But destruction is what we need to drive the invaders of.

''Report from our Scouts!'' I hear some one shouting, ''The Enemy is on the way to the capital. The Demon Prince and his forces are awaiting, but they won't survive for long.''

I take a hold of the weapon i created and prepare myself. Once we are near the capital, i will fuse with it and strike the enemy from behind.

My life will be cut short,  but for the sins of mine and of my family, it's the only price i can pay.

''Alright, everyone, let's move out! Flying Squadrons, get ready, i will lead you myself to the capital and encircle the enemy! Bloody Artisans, move out!''

On this day, a Girl with mysterious wings of light and Swords of all possible elements descended on the battlefield and drove the invaders off.

/Shrimpramblings end

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Alchemists. Item crafters. Artisans. They went by many names. And they kept fanning the flames of war, so they can sell their destructive items and rake in the profits.

Ever Atelier protagonist ever: *Nepgya face* XD

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

On this day, a Girl with mysterious wings of light and Swords of all possible elements descended on the battlefield and drove the invaders off.

Friggin'. HYPE!
And you said you can't write. XD

But yeah, loving the ideas here! Very awesome! 👍

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Ever Atelier protagonist ever: *Nepgya face* XD

Atelier characters are way too wholesome to be in a srpg XD

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Friggin'. HYPE!
And you said you can't write. XD

But yeah, loving the ideas here! Very awesome! 👍

Thanks!

But writing those small pieces is much easier than writing a full thing XD

This also is the first Story promotion, Alchemist girl get's massive stat boosts, and gains flying movement and access to elemental Swords.

This is also connected to my map idea about ''Arrive in x turns/Defend in x turns'' i talked about before hehe.

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

/Shrimpramblings

I look at the experiments and test subjects infront of me.

The people who invaded us and destroyed our peace.

I'll use their own weapons to create an ultimate weapon to drive them out.

''To the end, i can't escape my family legacy.'' I mutter to myself.

A clan of War criminals. Back before the era of prosperity, when every race and nation way vying for domination, there existed a clan responisble for more bloodshed than anyone else.

When we entered the era of prosperity and the wars ended, the clan swore off weapon creation and promised to only craft items to help everyone to cleanse their sins, and for a while they were kept under strict supervision until they were proven trustworthy.

Until now, where outsiders with no magic ability yet destructive weapons invaded our home.

The Bloody Artisans are back in full force to help the war effort, and the result of the last weeks of experimentations was...

''My Lady, are you sure about this?'' I hear one of my assistants asking me.

''Yes. As the creator of this weapon and the overseer of this morally questionable experiments on our enemies, i can't allow anyone else to carry this burden.'' I tell them.

A suit combining the enemy metal technology and our own magic, to be fused with a living being to give them the ultimate power.

Naturally, such a thing has to come with a drawback. It's uses the wearer's very own life force to function.

Not to mention, i can't allow this weapon to fall into the hands of anyone else. It will only bring destruction.

But destruction is what we need to drive the invaders of.

''Report from our Scouts!'' I hear some one shouting, ''The Enemy is on the way to the capital. The Demon Prince and his forces are awaiting, but they won't survive for long.''

I take a hold of the weapon i created and prepare myself. Once we are near the capital, i will fuse with it and strike the enemy from behind.

My life will be cut short,  but for the sins of mine and of my family, it's the only price i can pay.

''Alright, everyone, let's move out! Flying Squadrons, get ready, i will lead you myself to the capital and encircle the enemy! Bloody Artisans, move out!''

/Shrimpramblings end

Nice! 👍

I really like the last description. Sounds epic.

The promotion is basically a CPU/Mana/Altina xD

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Nice! 👍

I really like the last description. Sounds epic.

Thanks^^

And yeah the map's suppossed to be hype, since it's the midway point of the game and the start of fantasy faction's counter attack.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Atelier characters are way too wholesome to be in a srpg XD

Not wholesome enough not to appear in a musou, though. XD

Thanks!

But writing those small pieces is much easier than writing a full thing XD

True! But the more of these you write, eventually, you can piece them together into a full thing.

This also is the first Story promotion, Alchemist girl get's massive stat boosts, and gains flying movement and access to elemental Swords.

This is also connected to my map idea about ''Arrive in x turns/Defend in x turns'' i talked about before hehe.

I see, I see! Very awesome! 👍
*hype levels rising to critical amounts*

The promotion is basically a CPU/Mana/Altina xD

I was reminded of a mix between Malvasia and Charlemagne, actually. XD

But honestly, who cares? It's awesome and that's that!
And it is so, because Draggy said so!

Edited by DragonFlames

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Not wholesome enough not to appear in a musou, though. XD

Wholesome card invalid? xD

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

True! But the more of these you write, eventually, you can piece them together into a full thing

Lottery condition still missing xD

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I see, I see! Very awesome! 👍

Thanks 😄

This will probably be my last Shrimpramblings for now xD

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I was reminded of a mix between Malvasia and Charlemagne, actually. XD

Definetly closer to the first, but since the 'suit' is created from the remains and weapons of defeated tech peeps, it has to have some 'tech' in it, hence the examples i mentioned

Wholesome card invalid? xD

Not at all! They're still wholesome as heck, even in said musou games!
Well, Sterk in WO3U less so, but Plachta and Sophie (especially Sophie) definitely are!

Lottery condition still missing xD

If I can predict the 6 correct numbers, you'll be the first to know about it!

Thanks 😄

You're very welcome! ^^

This will probably be my last Shrimpramblings for now xD

*sad Draggy noises*

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Definetly closer to the first, but since the 'suit' is created from the remains and weapons of defeated tech peeps, it has to have some 'tech' in it, hence the examples i mentioned

Makes sense, makes sense!
I just thought of Charlemagne's NP because of the elemental sword thing. XD

But still, I like the idea a great deal, no matter what it reminds me of! 👍

My greatest Lottery achievemnt: 35€

xD

Atleast i got my money back and some € on top of it xD

Sterk in WO3U less so

Full knight mode?

*sad Draggy noises*

Sorry, but even my chuuni mind runs out some time xD

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

My greatest Lottery achievemnt: 35€

xD

Atleast i got my money back and some € on top of it xD

Nice!
I was too cowardly to even participate so far. XD

Full knight mode?

Oh yes. Though he does retain his silly moments (such as people being afraid of his stern face). XD
He's my favorite character in that game by far.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Sorry, but even my chuuni mind runs out some time xD

It's okay! Take your time! ^^
I wish I had half the inspiration right now. XD

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

I was too cowardly to even participate so far. XD

ngl it wasn't even me, it was my father who participated then gave me the ticket XDD

I am not a big fan of money combined with luck, so...

Oh yes. Though he does retain his silly moments (such as people being afraid of his stern face). XD
He's my favorite character in that game by far

inb4 Christophus afraid of him (or pretending to be)

xD

It's okay! Take your time! ^^
I wish I had half the inspiration right now. XD

ngl most of it happens when i am listening to amzing game tracks and imagining boss battles that can accompany those tracks XD

ngl it wasn't even me, it was my father who participated then gave me the ticket XDD

I am not a big fan of money combined with luck, so...

Same, actually.
This mentality has "saved" me from gacha games, I think. XD

inb4 Christophus afraid of him (or pretending to be)

xD

Sadly, they are in different games.
Sterkenburg appears in Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (and is the only Atelier character to do so), and Christophorus appears in Warriors All-Stars alongside Sophie.
I would have LOVED for them to interact, though. I can imagine Christophorus teasing him endlessly about it. XD

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

ngl most of it happens when i am listening to amzing game tracks and imagining boss battles that can accompany those tracks XD

Nice! ^^

Spoiler

>exploration Team coming upon Tech invasion

>Capital Defence/Invasion

>Alchemist girl becoming op

Sadly, they are in different games.
Sterkenburg appears in Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (and is the only Atelier character to do so), and Christophorus appears in Warriors All-Stars alongside Sophie.
I would have LOVED for them to interact, though. I can imagine Christophorus teasing him endlessly about it. XD

F

make it happen, KT!

Reveal hidden contents

>exploration Team coming upon Tech invasion

>Capital Defence/Invasion

>Alchemist girl becoming op

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

F

make it happen, KT!

Yes, please!