• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse was on sale for $10. I, never having played a Shantae game before, decided to purchase. For $7 because i had over $10 in gold coins.

@Lightchao42 @lightcosmo since you two are the only people here besides me who have beaten Future Connected, i found an intersting story analysis

Spoiler

Pretty interesting video (it's also nearly an hour long so buckle in).

And for anyone else, the video above contains massive Xenoblade spoilers.

10 hours ago, Benice said:

I realize now that I've been forgetting to check for birthdays, so

Happy birthday to:

@Cron @ciphertul@CT075@Michelaar@Yoo69@Light Strategist@Specta And @Dangerus!

Tad late on mine but I'll take it anyway.

Better late than never after all.

Thanks!

35 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

Tad late on mine but I'll take it anyway.

Better late than never after all.

Thanks!

Yeeaaahh...I forgot to check the calendar on your birthday because that was the day school went back in... I do really apologize, though!

19 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

The thread doesn't even load now. It just gives an error message.

31EF0ED6-C949-46C2-BD29-20D1767F304E.png

RIP.

26 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

The thread doesn't even load now. It just gives an error message.

31EF0ED6-C949-46C2-BD29-20D1767F304E.png

You can click on the first page but clicking on the (now) last one brings up the error.

Now, according to the site, @Acacia Sgt was the last person to post there. And given the thread is ceasing to exist as we speak, that means only one thing. Acacia is the winner of the first The Last to Post Wins thread. It took about nine years but we finally found the winner. Congratulations!

tenor.gif

Edited by Armagon

Prequel GIFs | Tenor

Well, actually, you can still access the early pages. I mentioned this before, but HHH has that same problem now.

Also, it's amazing how it's gonna drop from 7500 pages now. We're at over thousands posts lost now.

ONE MORE THING, I'm surprised FE4T seems fine. With LtPW and HHH it could be understandable since they're big threads if that was the problem. Yet...

... I say that and it drops from 7501 pages to 7497...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Ah! I see now!

The reason the last pages display that error is because they really have nothing! I just saw, the very last post, mine, is actually on Page 7486 now. Far from what the thread is telling us.

Now I wonder if for HHH is the same, as they too have that error. Hmm, a quick look gives me the last post in page 20012 of 20017. Wait, my history browser has a page 20169...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Despite it's been already 4.5 years old I'm still miffed about the latest update of the forum because it caused nothing else than trouble. First the double glitches and the unemded screenshots which ruined my LPs and now this. Even the tagging feature couldn't make up for it which I actually don't even use as being notified when used on me.

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Yeah but Mia's better than both of them.

100% agreed.

EaSWXNiWoAAVkWX?format=png&name=small

I would definitely buy it for a reasonable price.

I was definitely surprised that the graphics in definitive have been so much improved compared to the original version which doesn't say that the graphics of the original were bad. Rather that definitive looks fantastic. 

BTW am I the only one who finds Shulk's hurt screams amusing?

I love it when he says aaaaaarrrgh.

I remember someone even made a compliation of all his hurt voices in Smash which was really funny.

10 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

I would definitely buy it for a reasonable price.

All the cosmetic gear can technically be free. Save, buy the desired gear, reload. You obviously lose the gear itself but you keep the option to wear it as cosmetic as well as your money. I imagine this exploit is a result of how the game handles cosmetics. Since you can wear cosmetic gear from the main game in Future Connected and vice versa, the game obviously saves them to a different directory (idk I'm not a programmer).

12 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

was definitely surprised that the graphics in definitive have been so much improved compared to the original version which doesn't say that the graphics of the original were bad. Rather that definitive looks fantastic. 

Yeah, DE improved a lot on the character models the most. The original's environments still hold up but the character models back then were......ooof. The new ones can actually emote this time.

13 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

BTW am I the only one who finds Shulk's hurt screams amusing?

I love it when he says aaaaaarrrgh.

It is a pretty funny scream ngl.

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THEY WERE MAKING A DQV NERA FIGURE
I'm so upset

my friends have failed me
i know what christmas is bringing this year

Edited by Caster

https://store.na.square-enix-games.com/en_US/product/602123/dragon-questv-hand-of-the-heavenly-bride-bring-arts-nera-action-figure

I was talking about a friend about how good DQV is, and complaining that I wish she had a figure.
Well
Guess what's fucking coming out September of this fucking year.
Thank fucking god.
She deserves it.

Why does no one tell me anything

I don't know what happened, but everything seems to be working much more smoothly now. Posts don't take forever to upload and I haven't double-posted yet. Maybe it's fixed? The old LTPW thread is still broken if you click on the most recent page though.