• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

48 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The cast is honestly the biggest thing I'm looking forward to. From the few clips I've seen of them, I feel like I'm in for a treat. 

Oh this cast is fantastic, look forward to it. I love everyone in the cast.

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

Where? Cause i did every event during the school festival and i don't ever remember seeing this.

8 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

The last time i read it was like 12 years ago, so i honestly don"t remember much...

I never read.

Not even lectures in school which explains my traditional bad marks in languages.

I'll leave this place for a bit since I should focus on my games and other stuff.

The only thing I'll do for the next few weeks is to upload my Super Thracia LP and the Fire Emblem x Trials conversations.

4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

I can definetly see why

It's fun to begin, but chapter 5 and up, nuh uh, it gets to be very poorly designed. It's a great base, but that's all.

Nothing could get me to return to Heroes.

• My brain didn't want to function at all when playing. Strategy and simple math I'd do in any real FE simply couldn't be done in FEH.
  • The despair of gatcha outweighed its gambling highs. 
  • I turned off all music and VAs because I didn't want to hear them.
  • I skipped the story and all character dialogue. Because the former is bad I read, and the latter I assumed would always botched the character in question. 
  • I hated Skill Inheritance. I'm a rare item hoarder in any FE and that played into it. I never used SI, because I never knew if I'd get more of Y skill or if I'd need it for a specific future challenge. Being late to join, I disliked Sacred Seals and weapon forging too.
  • I had absolutely no interest in Seasonals, not even of characters I like.
  • I didn't give a damn about the metagame.
  • Lastly, I cannot put up with any game that demands daily play, it's burdensome and doesn't suit me one bit. Someone who doesn't finish games normally prefers an ending for the sake of maybe I'll wrap it up eventually.

For a time, on the outside, I found Heroes exotic and was eager despite complaints to join in once a certain moment arrived. It lost its sparkle after a month or two, and I deleted my data of it.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Yeah, I too dropped FEH long ago. I think I only played for a few weeks, before it simply became a chore. It's what mostly ends up happening with those kind of games that practically require daily play and stuff. So that includes MMO's too.

4mDwzjZ.jpg
That thing next to Zephy there looks like it came straight out of Shadow of the Colossus, now that I look at it again.
In any case, this area is pretty.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

The cast is honestly the biggest thing I'm looking forward to. From the few clips I've seen of them, I feel like I'm in for a treat. 

You are! Berseria's cast is the best in the franchise. And that's saying something.

2 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

As if you needed the game for... that...

Oh my, how lewd.

Oh god I've been watching Chuggaconroy's Pokémon Colloseum let's play and I just had a "this didn't age well at all" moment.

In his let's play he asked people to nickname his pokemon. The guy that nicknamed his Quilava suggested what was at the time an innocent nickname referring to beer and the hottest part of the sun. The name ended up being "Corona".

This let's play was done back in 2013.

Edited by Strullemia

3 minutes ago, Strullemia said:

Oh god I've been watching Chuggaconroy's Pokémon Colloseum let's play and I just had a "this didn't age well at all" moment.

In his let's play he asked people to nickname his pokemon. The guy that nicknamed his Quilava suggested what was at the time an innocent nickname referring to beer and the hottest part of the sun. The name ended up being "Corona".

This let's play was done back in 2013.

There's a mexican restraunt I frequent with a chandelier with "corona" bottles hanging from it. At the beginning of the whole incident prior to the lockdown, I joked "oh no, we got exposed to corona" when sitting under it.

Well, Xenoblade Chronicles DE is now on the way. I hope I enjoy it as much as others have. The crazy amounts of customization sound really appealing. Any tips for a newbie from people experienced with the game?

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Well, Xenoblade Chronicles DE is now on the way. I hope I enjoy it as much as others have. The crazy amounts of customization sound really appealing. Any tips for a newbie from people experienced with the game?

Sure.

Don't fight enemies with red tags as names unless you want to die.

Always remember to switch your skill trees when you learn a new skill, that also goes without saying, don't forget to level up arts as well. And don't forget to use skill links too.

Shulk's Monado arts can be a lifesaver, so don't forget to use those!

Making sure you equip gems to your equipment when possible.

13 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Sure.

Don't fight enemies with red tags as names unless you want to die.

Always remember to switch your skill trees when you learn a new skill, that also goes without saying, don't forget to level up arts as well. And don't forget to use skill links too.

Shulk's Monado arts can be a lifesaver, so don't forget to use those!

Making sure you equip gems to your equipment when possible.

Good to know. Thanks!

2 hours ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

There's a mexican restraunt I frequent with a chandelier with "corona" bottles hanging from it. At the beginning of the whole incident prior to the lockdown, I joked "oh no, we got exposed to corona" when sitting under it.

Nice! XD

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I want a new FFF. IF pls

Advent Dark Force baited for a sequel with its third route.
And now IF leaves us hanging. Typical Iffy.

11 minutes ago, Caster said:

Oooooh.

Yup. It's a great game!

PRcmS4E.jpg
And they did their job. Very well, in fact.