Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

who's Kevin is Falcom's who's Rem

Shots have been fired. XD

Oh well, at least he hasn't had Spongebob's "Hi Kevin" thing slapped on to him for the memes.
Although I wouldn't be surprised to know this was a thing.

Just now, Strullemia said:

Falcom: Kevin...I love Rean

lwWbHHL.png

Seriously, though, that was hilarious. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

4 minutes ago, Strullemia said:

Falcom: Kevin...I love Rean

At first i laughed...

Now i am sad :/

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

lwWbHHL.png

Subject F, the agent of Chaos

Okay, tried AC5's Arcade Mode. It was... well, made it to Area 6 of 7, taking Route D. That was as far as I could go since I couldn't just get past Area 6D. I guess it will be from the start all over again next time.

On a more successful venture, I got S Rank on Mission 09. That was one of the few missions I failed to get it during the campaign. Being able to use endgame planes on this early-mid mission... pft, totally made a difference. Don't remember what was my previous score (forgot to check), but to S rank 8000 points were needed and I made over 11K on this second attempt.

Well, I might continue... some other day.

i just started MegaNep for the first time in a big ass while to distract myself from all the negativity going on atm...

I want a new nep game...

2CqVeiN.jpg

IF give us new Nep game pls.

BTW draggy, do you know where i can get learning chips and more discs? Need them so i can train tha ladies in the background and Fish-kun.

Edited by Shrimperor

4 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The most iconic DKC track I was shocked to learn is bonus stage music in the sequel, not title screen music or something else more readily prominent.

Tropical Freeze is the same way. The iconic Jungle Hijinx theme is exclusively used for the Temple levels that you unlock after getting all the KONG letters in a world.

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

It is accurate, though. Poor guy doesn't even get so much as a mention in CS3.

Falcom: "No Kevin. Society has progressed past the need for Kevin".

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

do you know where i can get learning chips and more discs? Need them so i can train tha ladies in the background and Fish-kun.

Dont you get enough for everyone in the background by getting most the treasures and quests?

5 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

BTW draggy, do you know where i can get learning chips and more discs? Need them so i can train tha ladies in the background and Fish-kun.

Learning chips should be buyable, iirc. As for the discs, you can get those as quest rewards or from the hidden treasures.
Getting some of the hidden treasures can be a hassle, especially the ones that ask you for x consecutive Symbol Attacks. I suggest getting the flag item to make enemies never attack or notice you and for battles to never start unless you attack them first before attemting it, You can get that from a lategame, S-rank quest (I think it's called "Memory of that day").
However, there aren't enough discs you can equip Learning to (due to there not being enough with level 3 yellow slots). I think it was always one character you can't give it to (two already have it on their own, namely Uzume and S-Sha), so you'll need to have that character in your party at all times.

I'm currently reading some short stories written by Philip K. Dick. A cool glass of whiskey would be perfect right now. What is everyone else talking about? Anime? Yeah, seems about right. 

*Pours himself a tall glass of whiskey and swigs it*

Edited by Wraith

Okay, time to depart for the Neverglade. Let's hunt down some faeries.

... okay, seriously, this place also has a low encounter rate? I'm starting to wonder what just happened to the encounter rate. Anyway, at last, back to Faerie Lea. ... and thanks to the low encounter rate I can't buy anything at the armour shop! Well anyway, I got the Faerie Horn form Treacle, so it's off now to find the Faerie Palace in the normal world. Well, that's the idea, but there are a thing or two extra to do back here at Faerie Lea, which I'll do... next time.

---

On the subject of reading, for a while I've been reading... well, one could say the odd thing or two here and there...

The last thing I read outside of mandatory university stuff was Romance of the Three Kingdoms, the C.H. Brewitt Taylor translation from the 1930s, it was, I believe.
It was a fun read. Very interesting, too.

I wanted to read it because at that time, I played my first actual Dynasty Warriors game, and I wanted to know the story the games were based on.

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Admittedly, I can't say this year I've read a book. Even in electronic form.

It's been mostly fanfics and stuff... so yeah...

I don't think that's something you need to feel bad about, honestly.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

I don't think that's something you need to feel bad about, honestly.

I suppose. It's still reading at the end of the day. Except perhaps that it's not done with actual books. That's something to feel if even slightly bad about, perhaps.

Although, well, like I said, what I've read includes the odd thing or two.

36 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Cool!

I think I've read about four. One "storybook" and at least three scientific ones.

I read War and Peace which took me a while. It was over 1,000 pages long.

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Admittedly, I can't say this year I've read a book. Even in electronic form.

It's been mostly fanfics and stuff... so yeah...

It’s been about the same for me apart from college texts.

2 hours ago, Wraith said:

I read War and Peace which took me a while. It was over 1,000 pages long.

That is one long book.
Romance of the Three Kingdoms also had 1,000+ pages. Other than that, the longest book I've ever read was I think 600 pages long? I don't remember exactly.

4 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

It’s been about the same for me apart from college texts.

If you find reading challenging, I'd recommend audio books. They're a godsend due to my dyslexia and make my commute to work manageable. 

Edited by Wraith

8 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Dont you get enough for everyone in the background by getting most the treasures and quests?

not enough for 12 Characters, nope xD

6 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I think it was always one character you can't give it to (two already have it on their own, namely Uzume and S-Sha), so you'll need to have that character in your party at all times.

that would be dope, since currently only like 2 members have it equipped xD

15 minutes ago, Wraith said:

If you find reading challenging, I'd recommend audio books. They're a godsend due to my dyslexia and make my commute to work manageable. 

Thanks for the recommendation. I don't have dyslexia, but I do struggle with keeping focus when I'm reading anything for a longer period of time.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Thanks for the recommendation. I don't have dyslexia, but I do struggle with keeping focus when I'm reading anything for a longer period of time.

If you're looking for a good fantasy series, may of the ones I recommend in this list have audio books you can either purchase on Audible or download for free from Librivox.org.