Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, DragonFlames said:

I'm sorry to report that it is.

Wait, let me try and find the proof... Ah, there we go!
https://zelda.fandom.com/de/wiki/Rubin

It says "Rubin", which translates to Ruby, of which the plural is "Rubies".

No, no, noooooooooooo!!!!!!!

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Lowkey, Sunshine has better movement than Odyssey. Sure, Odyssey has more movement options but the simplicity of Sunshine's movement combined with how fast Mario is in the game makes me prefer it more.

Agreed. It feels like there's a higher skill ceiling for learning how to make the most of Sunshine's movement compared to Odyssey, imo.

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Oh that's how it is in handheld? That's pretty cringe. Even more reason to exclusively play Galaxy docked. I feel bad for all the Switch Lite users.

Yep. Some may not mind it, but I can't stand the idea of constantly touching my Switch's screen to collect star bits or shoot them.

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Yay, I finally got a new profile pic-An uncomfortably zoomed in portrait of a bad unit from Berwick!

But hey, I guess my member title has a pun now, so it was worth it.

Morshu x Berwick joke.

tumblr_mca0cshaFa1qlpk58o1_400.gif

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Fun fact: in the German versions of the Legend of Zelda games, Rupees actually ARE called "Rubies" ("Rubine", which is the plural of "Rubin", which translates to "Ruby"), soooo... that one meme-y shopkeeper from the CDi games wasn't technically wrong in his terminology. XD

Huh. You learn something new every day. Neat.

I wonder if that's how the shopkeeper Rupin in Skyward Sword got his name. Rubin > Rupin, maybe? Idk.

2 hours ago, Wraith said:

No, no, noooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Here, take some booze.

hands Wraith some booze

41 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I wonder if that's how the shopkeeper Rupin in Skyward Sword got his name. Rubin > Rupin, maybe? Idk.

Could be!

1 hour ago, Julian Teehee said:

Contacted Nintendo. They say it looks like the known drift issue. I shall send both joycons to let them check, if it's the case, they would send me a new replacement. Problem: It might take multiple weeks. I don't know if I really should do it...

I'd say take the offer, since buying new ones is expensive.

Edited by DragonFlames

43 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'd say take the offer, since buying new ones is expensive.

I decided to buy a new joycon since I saw one by third party with excellent ratings on Amazon for 32 €. Since I don't know how long my Switch will be absent and if the repair will be free, I took this "conservative" solution.

Just received the notification that the conviction will take place on next weekend against all my expectations. I'm really lucky because I accidently deleted the mail with the tickets, but since new tickets were displayed, I still could visit it.........if I decide to do it. The pandemy robbed all my interest, but I paid 40 € for two days, so I should visit it for one day at least. Maybe I can grab some accesoires and figures there. I still need more Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei in my room.

Edited by Julian Teehee

Nepgya is back!
Call me crazy, but that there is my favorite profile picture. It's just fun!

48 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

I decided to buy a new joycon since I saw one by third party with excellent ratings on Amazon for 32 €. Since I don't know how long my Switch will be absent and if the repair will be free, I took this "conservative" solution.

Hopefully it'll work well! ^^

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

That's okay! She's among my favorites, too!

That's because you have good taste! XD

Neptune is generally such a fun and adorable character and that doesn't change with Big Nep, she just has a bit more grace to her!

Just now, lightcosmo said:

That's because you have good taste! XD

Thanks! ^^

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Neptune is generally such a fun and adorable character and that doesn't change with Big Nep, she just has a bit more grace to her!

Agreed! I like 'em both a whole lot.

57 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Well I've played Megadimension three times (once was a NG + so that hardly counts) 

And I always love the character interactions they have!

The scenes just dont get old!

Definitely!
I should probably continue playing the Switch version soon. XD

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Nep Nep Nepu!

The girl who always brings a smile to everyone's faces^^

She certainly does to me!