• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

On the subject of music... the theme every SRW fan loves to hear...

Shit.

The one moment that to mind for me with it is early into OG2, bye bye Wildfalken! I so looking forward to using you, see you in 30-something chapters!

Btw @Acacia Sgt here is what the final boss of OG Saga Endless Frontier Exceed looks like, it's a bit of recycle.:

Spoiler

No, it isn't the Thrudgelmir. It's name is Schweizer, and it's W05 Gymnos Basileus, who was an "empty vessel" possessed by the spirit of a dead bad demon guy, and then transformed by that big blue collection of souls in the background.

First phase of the final battle is against the possessed W05, who looks pretty identical to W15, he has a naginata and machine gun arm, but no Colossal Blade. And his two demon goons.

7 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

EWF?

TightUnknownJay-size_restricted.gif

I'll admit that September is the only EWF song i've listened to but my introduction to them was not any of their songs but through JoJo's, where one of the side character's Stand is called Earth, Wind and Fire:

EW&F_Transforming.gif

Although said character is an alien so there's a debate on whether his shapeshifting is a native ability to his species or if it's actually a Stand. 

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

756355773994631178.png?v=1

Why is this Shark girl everywhere

Vtubers have exploded in popularity and this specific one is one of the few official English ones (as in, an English branch of Hololive).

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And now that I think about it, there's water water everywhere, but Noki Bay (with those terrible helmeted stints) and Gelato Beach don't actually have much underwater "fun", nothing really like Jolly Roger Bay & Dire Dire Docks or any of the SMG water worlds. Ironically, SMS is probably be the worst in water levels.

Yeah and i feel part of it has to do with FLUUD. It's designed for land use, not water use and the only powerup that incorporates the water is the rocket dash. But, rocket dash only works on the surface anyway. For being a high-pressure water device, FLUDD loses usefulness when swimming or underwater. You can't really speed up swimming like you can in the other 3D Mario games, barring 3D Land and World, though those get passes, they are fundamentally different.

5 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

When the music puts you in a rush.

I'm admittedly drawing a blank on this Galaxy but i do remember the rhythm levels in 3D Land and World. Guess this is where they originated.

Good morning from a 5* hotel.

I literally slept like a king in an overlarge bed.

Nah, to be serious, having internet and decent food are the only things I need. ;>

Thankfully I don't have to wear a mask whilst the meetings, so one heavy burden was taken off from me.

I must check out the Atlus sale for 3DS when I am back home. Maybe some other games like SMTIV Apocalypse are on sale too. Devil Survivor 2 is still my favorite 3DS game. I would like to get a copy of 1 because the hard copy I owned, was buggy, so had to sell it.

Speaking of official Mario remixes

Fun fact: I didn't play Mario 64 until after the Galaxy games so Throwback Galaxy literally being a remake of Whomp's Fortress from Mario 64 was completely lost on me at the time.

Imagine if Galaxy 2 was in 3D All-Stars. We could've had Whomp's Fortress and Throwback Galaxy in the same package.

And speaking of Mario 64 remixes

There's also a remix of the Mario 64 Bowser level theme in Mario Galaxy 1 but i prefer the Galaxy 2 version because of the added vocals.

48 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I'm admittedly drawing a blank on this Galaxy but i do remember the rhythm levels in 3D Land and World. Guess this is where they originated.

And the Double Time Comet makes it alternate at twice the speed.

12 minutes ago, Armagon said:

There's also a remix of the Mario 64 Bowser level theme in Mario Galaxy 1 but i prefer the Galaxy 2 version because of the added vocals.

I'd agreed, though any version of this is good, partly because bias for the original rendition because I grew up with it.

YES, ALL OF MY YES!

He even has it use the Discutter! This is so great...

Also, lol, it really makes you realize that sense of scale when the Discutter is like the Zankantou to an Aura Battler, heh.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Unlike the other cross-piloting events, this is unique in the sense it's an OG character piloting a non-OG mecha. Which is VERY rare. Only other case I know is in Alpha 3, when Cobray used an NP Nu Gundam for like a single stage.

It's actually been more common for non-OG's to pilot OG mechas than vice versa, as it were.

Nice, mangadex has the Zelda manga that I've been wanting to read for a while now.

And there's a Shadow Dragon manga as well. Also very

tumblr_mca0cshaFa1qlpk58o1_400.gif

And that Atelier manga from before is very sweet.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Instead of playing Tales of Xillia 2, I decided to play some KH3 for a while and try to actually get a platinum trophy finally.

I've put it off long enough now so it's time to complete that. Getting 100% completion in KH games is always a pain. So, wish me luck!