Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Done. Finally.

Little problem though. I lost Soren. So I'm one less healer. I still have Elincia and Miccy though, so hopefully I'll be okay?

Congrats!

Yeah, you'll probably be fine. Probably. White Pool is great for the final map, as is Blood Tide. It worked to be very aggressive on that map for me.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Oh boy.

I should reset to the battle save, shouldn't I?

I woudldn't, myself. I didn't have too many problems. It is a very tough map, but I had some wiggle room, and you know the kind of units I like to use.

Just don't let Miccy get close to Ashera! She will be OHKO'd!

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...yes.

If final boss silences your 2 remaning staffers, you're toast.

Just a small tip: iirc the final boss has a total of 920 HP, so it will be a long battle

Ah, damn it. Got so far, only to have to start again.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Congrats!

Yeah, you'll probably be fine. Probably. White Pool is great for the final map, as is Blood Tide. It worked to be very aggressive on that map for me.

I woudldn't, myself. I didn't have too many problems. It is a very tough map, but I had some wiggle room, and you know the kind of units I like to use.

Just don't let Miccy get close to Ashera! She will be OHKO'd!

Uh, bit late for that. But thanks.

Note to self: next time I play through Radiant Dawn, I need to bring Shinon to endgame. He already had provoke and the double bow would've made Rebirth-3 and 4 both a whole heck of a lot easier to deal with. Probably would've dodged and critted all the spirits.

Edited by twilitfalchion

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Note to self: next time I play through Radiant Dawn, I need to bring Shinon to endgame. He already had provoke and the double bow would've made Rebirth-3 and 4 both a whole heck of a lot easier to deal with. Probably would've dodged and critted all the spirits.

There ain't nobody who's dodging the spirits, my guy. Sadly. I thought that Laura would, but...

I do agree, having a marksman is nice, partially because of how godlike the double bow is. 2-3 range for that class is great too. I used Rolf and he was a total champ in the tower.

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Benice said:

You trained Sothe?

Yes. As i said before, he is force deplayed in a lot of the maps and is a game over unit in a lot of the maps as well. Rather than always carrying a burden, i trained him so he could've some use.

Edited by Shrimperor

Happy birthday @Topaz Light!

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Yes. As i said before, he is force deplayed in a lot of the maps and is a game over unit in a lot of the maps as well. Rather than always carrying a burden, i trained him so he could've some use.

Yeah, that's fair. I generally just keep him out of the way and let my units with more potential benefit from the BEXP, though.

Edited by Benice

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Happy birthday @Topaz Light!

Thanks!! I have no idea what's actually going on in this thread at this point but every time I saw it pop up in the little "latest posts" previews I considered changing my username to "The Last Teehee" and just posting "I win" and nothing else, but I ultimately decided against it since I didn't wanna be stuck with a joke name like that for very long

2 minutes ago, Topaz Light said:

I have no idea what's actually going on in this thread at this point

Does anyone, actually?

Although in all seriousness, it's just kinda the chat and chill thread. We used the Last to Post wins, but SF died and that one got really buggy, so we moved here. Everyone's always welcome to join the cult good vibes!

Dang...I was listening to the piece that we were supposed to do for band last year, and even though it was quite easy, I feel super nostalgic.

And I don't think I'll ever be able to listen to the 1812 overture again without shedding a tear...For all of the trash that's happened in 2020, I certainly will come away some of the fondest memories I've ever had.

3 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

90% done with that plat trophy... finally! 

Other than that, nothing special of note. DLC is always amazing to play.

Have you gotten any plats yet?