Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Yeah, earlygame hard mode can be pretty punishing, even with Divine Pulse.

Early game with where my units can survive stuff, actually xD

Ch7 is where attacks start to hurt

From Ch12 is where if i try to Enemy phase even 1 turn i lost my units one by one. Even my tankiest unit had like 25 Prt while enemy had ~50Atk.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You are literally the first person i hear who says that. Literally.

Usually no one can survive more than 2 attacks in 3H. Even surviving 1 Attack is usually a luxury.

Wait, what?! Lorenz is taking 0 damage from enemy mages, and about 5 or 6 from mooks, and he's got eleven defence! Raphael survives around eight or nine rounds of combat from mooks, (mages do put a dent, but there really aren't enough that this is a problem, and his thicc HP allows him to survive three or four at least,) Leonie takes even less, Byleth basically can't die...Heck, even Lysithea survives four or five rounds! The only unit I have who is fairly squishy is Marianne.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

There's a Mythra? I recognized the name Rem, but I thought it was a coincidence.

In Chapter 5, there is a village on the southern end near the escape point you can visit. You get a female Archer named Mythra there.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Cu Chulainn is Lancer, right? There's definitely quite a bit of resemblance. If this was FE4 he could have his Gae Bolg, actually.

Yep, that's the guy!

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

narrows eyes at you, getting ready to compliment your writing

>.>
<.<

*cough*

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ye! I got softlocked out of my first one when this:

atC05u5.png

Was on a moving enemy in chapter 4, every weapon had about 3 might and 60 or less hit. This time, it is going much better!

Oof.
OOF.

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Usually no one can survive more than 2 attacks in 3H. Even surviving 1 Attack is usually a luxury.

Especially post-timeskip.

What the heck, Duessel replaced Vanessa again! Guess he really wants to be a pegasus rider.

EDIT:

Garcia was replaced by Glen, and wow is he busted. Eight movement, 14 speed. His strength and defense are a tad lacking, but still superb.

Ross...

JYhg6L5.png

Seems just like Vanilla Forde, actually.

Edited by Benice

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Wait, what?! Lorenz is taking 0 damage from enemy mages, and about 5 or 6 from mooks, and he's got eleven defence! Raphael survives around eight or nine rounds of combat from mooks, (mages do put a dent, but there really aren't enough that this is a problem, and his thicc HP allows him to survive three or four at least,) Leonie takes even less, Byleth basically can't die...Heck, even Lysithea survives four or five rounds! The only unit I have who is fairly squishy is Marianne.

???

What difficulty and what chapter are you on? And do you grind?

Surviving 9 rounds of combat only happened with my broken Dimitri or in Maps filled with Terrain where i could dodgetank. Otherwise even my Armor Edelgard fell to 2 Attacks by enemy no names

I really do feel like sometimes we play completely different games xD. I get it that FE everyone has a different experience, but our experience are way too different XXD

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

???

What difficulty and what chapter are you on? And do you grind?

Hard, no grinding, no stat boosters. I've only done Lorenz's paralogue and now I'm on...Chapter 10, I think. I can't keep track of chapters in this game...

EDIT: Chapter 9, I'm on chapter 9.

Edited by Benice

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hard, no grinding, no stat boosters. I've only done Lorenz's paralogue and now I'm on...Chapter 10, I think. I can't keep track of chapters in this game...

EDIT: Chapter 9, I'm on chapter 9.

398950680217255977.png?v=1

That's really way too different from my experience. Lys killing the DK is usually due to Dark Spikes. For me tackle DK with a Physical unit i had to make sure to use my highest STR unit available with a Horse Slayer because he literally one shotted everyone.

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I'm curious, what's the appeal in a randomizer? Is it simply seeing characters with wonky combinations? Or the absurd gameplay fun when its applied? 

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'm curious as well, actually. I've never tried one before.

• Chaos and memes
  • Playing same game with different units and rules

7ELtp41.jpg

This was the only time a non-Lysithea unit ever one-shot the Death Knight for me.
This was a NG+ file with a forged Silver Axe and class mastery skills I got through Renown from a previous playthrough.
And I used a combat art, too.

Edited by DragonFlames

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

• Chaos and memes
  • Playing same game with different units and rules

Ah, I see! It doesnt sound like it's for me, but I'm happy that others enjoy them for those reasons! Isnt there times where the game becomes unbeatable, though?

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Isnt there times where the game becomes unbeatable, though?

If you randomize enough, yup.

Like i got softlocked in a rout map in a FE8 randomizer because enemies where stuck on a mountain that couldn't move on mountain and my only flier got one shot by them lol

Just now, Shrimperor said:

If you randomize enough, yup.

Like i got softlocked in a rout map in a FE8 randomizer because enemies where stuck on a mountain that couldn't move on mountain and my only flier got one shot by them lol

Yikes. I dont need anymore frustration, thank you!

How much can you randomize, exactly?

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Or the absurd gameplay fun when its applied? 

19 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'm curious as well, actually. I've never tried one before.

They're quite fun! You can change the settings a lot, (use Yune if you intend to randomize) so all kinds of shenanigans can occur! You can make if tuper crazy or very controlled, depending on what you want.

14 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

For me tackle DK with a Physical unit i had to make sure to use my highest STR unit available with a Horse Slayer because he literally one shotted everyone.

For me, I went Knightkneeler Leonie w/ steel lance and rally strength, then Lorenz w/Knightkneeler and iron lance, Wrath strike w/Byleth and Smash with Lysi.

5 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

How much can you randomize, exactly?

Lots-Put effects on weapons, buff enemies, make iron weapons not get effects, change classes, change movements... Basically everything imagineable.

3 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I remember things like character palletes being incorrect since they arent aligned for X class. I wouldnt like that. XD 

That's been fixed, (mostly) by the Yune randomizer-Almost every pallette looks natural.

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Mostly, that's the scary part! XD

E

The only time I've seen anything be really weird is an armor knight using Tana's pallette.