• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Karma comes back to haunt you Benice. The vengeance of Naliah and all those you got killed in battle has come back, crying for retribution!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!

I just noticed an Ike-solo of FE9 has been started. I wished a Micky-solo of FE10 for the Dawn Bridage chapters would be possible. FE9 has the advantage that only Ike (and later Elincia) must not die. FE10 with all its survival restrictions makes it impossible to do that kind of challenge. I don't even think an only lord run (Micaiah, Sothe, Elincia, Ike) would be possible since chapters like 1-3 and 3-6 and 3-13 exist. Maaaaaaaybe it's possible on easy mode since it has elite mode, means doubled experience. 

Anyways for some reason the Clock Tower is my favorite stage in Super Mario 64 because weirdly enough I have been done surprisingly very well here. Could get all the stars (including 100 coins) with fast progress and without dying much. It's the stage which requires the best platformer skills of all stages I would say because some very tricky jumps have to be done and poor camera angle also is an issue.

My least favorite stage is Jolly Roger's Bay for sure, but this is absolute no surprise since I dislike water stages in general due to awkward controls. Dire Dire Docks is okay aside of eight red coins which actually features no swimming part, just very well precised jumps during bad camera angle. Also dislike the desert chapter because it's so easy to die to the quicksand there.

Edited by Julian Teehee

I've made it to this theme:

Unfortunately swinging a giant beef turtle and pressing the right button in time to throw it into a bomb is easier said than done.

Aka the final boss is hard for me.

Edit: Beaten after like 30 missed throws before.

Time for Galaxy next; I don't care for collecting 120 stars and Yoshi giving 99 lives.

Edited by Julian Teehee

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

True, lotta quick travel is a lotta loading. Not that some pop-in won't show up right after loading into wherever you've gone off to, it has for me, but thats pretty inevitable.

Take it from someone who grinded without those the first time!

6 hours ago, Armagon said:

Alright yeah, I'll buy the digital version. 

Sorry if I sounded pushy, I just know that it can ruin the experience when you have to wait so long for a game to load every so often.

I really hope that you can enjoy the game as much as I did the first time!

Edited by lightcosmo

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Dick move, Draggy... Dick move...

Dude, how should i feel when i breath and live hating certain games XD

DW, complain all you want about games you hate lel

Sorry to hear.
Couldn't sleep?

stayed like 4 hours on bed until i could sleep, even though i was super tired and sleepy, then slept until like 2 pm...

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Dude, how should i feel when i breath and live hating certain games XD

DW, complain all you want about games you hate lel

I... have nothing to counter. XD
Sorry! And thanks! ^^
Still, though, we were talking about difficulties we love, so me complaining about CQ and Fates out of nowhere was horribly off-topic and rude of me.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

stayed like 4 hours on bed until i could sleep, even though i was super tired and sleepy, then slept until like 2 pm...

Relatable.
Super relatable.

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Still, though, we were talking about difficulties we love, so me complaining about CQ and Fates out of nowhere was horribly off-topic and rude of me

I mean

we were taling in the context of Fire Emblem, so it definetly wasn't off topic xD

I love Conquest, but i know many don't, and while it's gameplay is usually praised, some also hate it, and i long came terms with that. I was active in the FE subreddit during the height of Fates bashing, and bashed Fates quite a bit myself xD

That and i was active in the Falcom fanbase, a fanbase going through a super toxic phase itself now. Probably worse than FE.

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Relatable.
Super relatable.

Alteast it's sunday, so not that bad.

Not that it makes a difference atm. Thanks, Corona

Edited by Shrimperor

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I mean

we were taling in the context of Fire Emblem, so it definetly wasn't off topic xD

I love Conquest, but i know many don't, and while it's gameplay is usually praised, some also hate it, and i long came terms with that. I was active in the FE subreddit during the height of Fates bashing, and bashed Fates quite a bit myself xD

That and i was active in the Falcom fanbase, a fanbase going through a super toxic phase itself now. Probably worse than FE.

The thing is... I used to be a very toxic individual myself and I hated it. So every time I lapse back into that state (like I did there), I'm like "Draggy, you f***ing moron! Stop that!".
That's part of why I thought bringing up my disdain for Fates when I did was a dick move.

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Alteast it's sunday, so not that bad.

Not that it makes a difference atm. Thanks, Corona

Yeah, every day kinda feels like Sunday right now.
Only difference is that the shops are open 6 days a week. XD

Today on nuns with Weapons:

dQ8PyiZ.png

4BbMQea.png

The thing is... I used to be a very toxic individual myself and I hated it. So every time I lapse back into that state (like I did there), I'm like "Draggy, you f***ing moron! Stop that!".

You weren't really toxic though. 

It's not like you went ''FATES BAD AND ANYONE WHOE LIKES IT IS A BAD PERSON AND SHOULD COMMIT SUDUKU'' or something like that XD

Now that's toxic.

And boy you didn't see Shrimpy - Falcom Fanbase edition. Then again, to survive there you have to breathe toxicity. Everyone is toxic. Escpecially the newcomers.

Yeah, every day kinda feels like Sunday right now.
Only difference is that the shops are open 6 days a week. XD

Yeah...

and i hateeeeeeeeeeeee it.

I want my life back. I want to travel around. I want to go outside without being afraid of touching anything. I want to have something to dooooooo.

I've been applying to some Work from home stuff, but not luck so far....

Edited by Shrimperor

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Today on nuns with Weapons:

dQ8PyiZ.png

Nuns with... um... morning stars? XD

You weren't really toxic though. 

It's not like you went ''FATES BAD AND ANYONE WHOE LIKES IT IS A BAD PERSON AND SHOULD COMMIT SUDUKU'' or something like that XD

Now that's toxic.

Fair point.
I wouldn't even think about saying stuff like that. XD

And boy you didn't see Shrimpy - Falcom Fanbase edition. Then again, to survive there you have to breathe toxicity. Everyone is toxic. Escpecially the newcomers.

Yeesh. Now that's a hellhole I'd rather stay away from.
Though the Pokémon community is much the same... at least from what I remember. XD

Yeah...

and i hateeeeeeeeeeeee it.

I want my life back. I want to travel around. I want to go outside without being afraid of touching anything. I want to have something to dooooooo.

My life is pretty much unchanged from how it was before The Virus which is kinda pathetic when you think about it, but I can understand that feeling.

I've been applying to some Work from home stuff, but not luck so far....

Same here.
And people I've talked to in university (through chats and such) said the same thing.
Finding a job right now is tough, and the general consensus is that unemployment the world over will be on the rise in the coming years.
Yaaay... *sigh*

Edited by DragonFlames

Nuns with... um... morning stars? XD

sDCHQSe.png

Nuns are some of my favs. in fiction as well. Witches still #1 though xd

We need more Badass nuns in FE xD

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yeesh. Now that's a hellhole I'd rather stay away from.

There's a reason i decided to leave for a while. Although the main reason is i just don't enjoy Trails anymore, the community itself was also FE during fates time with concentrated toxicity. People were even making that comparison in the discord.

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

My life is pretty much unchanged from how it was before The Virus which is kinda pathetic when you think about it, but I can understand that feeling

I think the main change is honestly travelling. I am one who used to travel quite a bit, however since my illness i didn't do so, and haven't traveled around for like 3 Years now, so i was really looking forward to a big vacation and visiting a couple countries after i finished my Master Thesis. Was so looking forward to it...

Then Corona happened...

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Same here.
And people I've talked to in university (through chats and such) said the same thing.
Finding a job right now is tough, and the general consensus is that unemployment the world over will be on the rise in the coming years.
Yaaay... *sigh*

We are gonna have some fun years that's for sure...

Although, tbf, Germany is one of the countries that was able to survive the financial crisis, so i am not that worried...

But we either have to deal with tax raise or social cuts in the next few years...

Just like D&D with priests using blunt weaponry. Not that surprising, I'd say.

Also, a badass ain't need to be a proficient fighter to be one, I would think.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

We need more Badass nuns in FE xD

Seconded. XD

There's a reason i decided to leave for a while. Although the main reason is i just don't enjoy Trails anymore, the community itself was also FE during fates time with concentrated toxicity. People were even making that comparison in the discord.

Oof.
It really does remind me of when I decided to leave Pokémon behind. The community being a shitshow was part of that decision, too, after all.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I think the main change is honestly travelling. I am one who used to travel quite a bit, however since my illness i didn't do so, and haven't traveled around for like 3 Years now, so i was really looking forward to a big vacation and visiting a couple countries after i finished my Master Thesis. Was so looking forward to it...

Then Corona happened...

That is rough. Very rough.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

We are gonna have some fun years that's for sure...

Yep...

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

But we either have to deal with tax raise or social cuts in the next few years...

Oh, I have no doubt that we'll get both, considering our upper echelons.
With no changes to wages of course. >.>

22 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

My life is pretty much unchanged from how it was before The Virus which is kinda pathetic when you think about it, but I can understand that feeling.

Same, really. I'm at home just as much now as I was before the pandemic, living the same way.

I've basically been something close to being a hermit for the past several years, ngl.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Same, really. I'm at home just as much now as I was before the pandemic, living the same way.

I've basically been something close to being a hermit for the past several years, ngl.

Yeah, same. I'm comfortable with that lifestyle, honestly (mostly because big crowds of people give me legitimate panic attacks), but I know and understand that some people aren't, so for their sakes, I hope things will go back to normal soon.

Edited by DragonFlames

My deal with people & Crowds is like this: I'm fine with them, but after a while i need to be alone and ''recharge Crowd energy'' so to say XD

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yeah, same. I'm comfortable with that lifestyle, honestly (mostly because big crowds of people give me legitimate panic attacks), but I know and understand that some people aren't, so for their sakes, I hope things will go back to normal soon.

I think the reason this might be affecting me so much is because it reminds me of my illness days...

And i don't like those days.

It's not like i wasn'T a nerd before, i was, a big one, but i've always been doing something else with the nerding around XD

I think the reason this might be affecting me so much is because it reminds me of my illness days...

And i don't like those days.

That's perfectly understandable, I think.

It's not like i wasn'T a nerd before, i was, a big one, but i've always been doing something else with the nerding around XD

All I need now is a waifu, and I'd be very close to the modern stereotype of a nerd. XD

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

My deal with people & Crowds is like this: I'm fine with them, but after a while i need to be alone and ''recharge Crowd energy'' so to say XD

Whenever I run into a crowd, my mind immediately switches into full-on panic mode.
That even applies to supermarkets that have more than five customers in them. I get stressed just from having strangers walk close to me.

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I've always had a pretty low "social battery," so yeah, being away from that has been less stressful overall, even if I still do appreciate moderate social interaction.

I can see though (even within my own family) how the lack of social interaction has been rough for the ones who need that.

17 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

All I need now is a waifu, and I'd be very close to the modern stereotype of a nerd. XD

looks at sig

looks at pfp

you said something? xD

17 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That even applies to supermarkets that have more than five customers in them. I get stressed just from having strangers walk close to me.

Hmmm

Did you try to ask for help because of that? 

That could lead to alot of trouble later on (whenever corona ends, that is) if you don't find a way to deal with it.

13 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I've always had a pretty low "social battery," so yeah, being away from that has been less stressful overall, even if I still do appreciate moderate social interaction.

i think my ''social battery'' is high enough

But after a whole day of social interaction, for example, i prefereably want a day for just myself XDD

Edited by Shrimperor

looks at sig

looks at pfp

you said something? xD

Favorite characters and waifus are two different things! XD

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmmm

Did you try to ask for help because of that? 

That could lead to alot of trouble later on (whenever corona ends, that is) if you don't find a way to deal with it.

I thought about it, but I was too scared.