Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Favorite characters and waifus are two different things! XD

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

xD

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

thought about it, but I was too scared

I think you should atleast try. Being scared of something new/strange is normal, one should try to overcome that ๐Ÿ˜‰

But i am just a random person on the internet who doesn't even follow his own advices XD

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

xD

sweats nervously
XD

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I think you should atleast try. Being scared of something new/strange is normal, one should try to overcome that ๐Ÿ˜‰

But i am just a random person on the internet who doesn't even follow his own advices XD

You're right, you're right. ๐Ÿ™‚

Also, you should give yourself more credit, Shrimpy.

Just now, Benice said:

Good luck with your KH bossfight attempts today!

Yikes, I don't forsee that going well.ย 

Actually, I started a new game on Critical mode (hardest difficulty) all so I can get the last weapon to complete my collection!

Counting both times you fight her, I fought against Arnice a grand total of 47 times. 45 of which I was utterly destroyed by her. Two of which I won!
So, Arnice finally came to her senses after Aluche hands her Lilysse's ring. And she has a rather heartfelt reunion with Christophorus, who is really happy to see that Arnice, now as the Nightlord, has finally returned to being herself.
And indeed, Arnice promises to help Aluche fight the Moon Queen.

QTSkXHY.jpg

L0eXsI0.jpg

Everyone else present: NANI?!? XD
Draggy: *faints from happiness*

Though you can't actually play as her, which is disappointing.
Also, due to her joining up with you being optional (you can miss the event where you find Lilysse's ring if you head to the Frozen Moon Palace and fight Arnice before doing the "Chris' Wish" quest first), she has no actual relevance to the main plot anymore, which kinda sucks. BUT, she is definitely one of the strongest partners you can bring with you... with by far the best(-looking) special attack in the game: Arnice hands Aluche her sword, Jorth (which is the sword of the original Nightlord, if you recall from my posts on the original Nights of Azure), which she then dual-wields alongside her own sword to attack her enemies. In the meantime, Arnice opens a portal underneath her and sucks the entire group of enemies you targeted down into the darkness with her. She then brutalizes the enemy while laughing sadistically, no less, ending in an entire group of enemies' immediate demise.
CMDvSrj.jpg
This is the attacks's final hit.

The Nightlord, ladies and gents. Though her upbeat and friendly personality is still very much the same as it was in the first game. She did develop an affinity for battle. Comes with the territory of being the ruler of all demonkind, I suppose. XD
Also, when Arnice levels up, she doesn't get stronger, she regains the powers she lost while she was berserk.

Also, also, her theme in this game is ๐Ÿ‘Œ

58 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Feeling relaxed!

Nice! ^^

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Grats...?ย  I guess? xD

Thanks! ^^

inb4 the next two bosses that are still coming up take me much more than 47 tries. XD

Edit: Hold on, scratch that.
It's three. There are still three bosses to go through. Though two of them shouldn't be THAT hard...

Edited by DragonFlames

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Thanks! ^^

inb4 the next two bosses that are still coming up take me much more than 47 tries. XD

Edit: Hold on, scratch that.
It's three. There are still three bosses to go through. Though two of them shouldn't be THAT hard...

Ganbatte!

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Btw Draggy did you see this?

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/09/dynasty-warriors-9-empires-announced-for-ps5-xbox-series-ps4-xbox-one-switch-and-pc

Oh! No, I have not!
Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires was fun, if a little barebones at times (I would have liked more endings, a hubworld instead of menu-based shopping and such, better A.I., that kind of stuff).
But the character creation tool was downright amazing.

Though I have heard that Dynasty Warriors 9 was... not good, so on one hand, this sounds exciting, on the other hand, I'll wait and see!

Thanks for telling me about it! ^^

Np np!

ย 

On another matter: do any of you know about the Weapon Traingle system originally planned for FE6?

Swords gain Braveย vs. Axes

Axes Luna vs. Lances

Lances Vantage vs. Swords

Sauce

Could've been interesting for sure

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Np np!

ย 

On another matter: do any of you know about the Weapon Traingle system originally planned for FE6?

Axes Luna vs. Lances

Sauce

I've seen that! Would've been broken as heck, lol.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Np np!

ย 

Axes Luna vs. Lances

Sauce

Wow. Never heard that before. Would've been crazy.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Axes Luna vs. Lances

Sauce

Can't say I have heard about this. Interesting!
That would have given the weapon triangle waaaay more importance.
It is a fascinating concept, to be sure. Watch them bring this back in a potential remake.