Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

hey is Czene unironically good. Attacking three times, ignoring defence, crit chance. Does she get a good crit weapon later or something

I know you are joking, and both other dagger users put her to absolute shame, but she gets something much, much better than a good knife... 

And if you wanna train her, trust me, do it now. I didn't, and...Hooo boy, did I ever suffer for it.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

21 minutes ago, Benice said:

I know you are joking, and both other dagger users put her to absolute shame, but she gets something much, much better than a good knife... 

And if you wanna train her, trust me, do it now. I didn't, and...Hooo boy, did I ever suffer for it.

If i have to guess a very good promotion then.

I need a thief in my team anyway, and she can hide well and be a stealth detector, so...

30 minutes ago, Benice said:

Have fun, and let me know what you think! I seem to recall the video you posted saying to play X first? Or was it DE? Hm...

I think he said to start with DE first.

29 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Enjoy!

I will.

24 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*...Suddenly dawns on me that Xenoblade Chronicles 2/DE and BotW sans DLC are 6 GBs less*

Maybe it's lack of compression or other data organization inefficiencies, but wow thats big. Don't most Switch games come on 16 GB cards even though 32 GBs exist? X2  I imagine would be even bigger.

Tbf, I think it's because of the graphics packs. You said that the physical version is only like 15 GB without graphics packs but because the digital version comes with that built-in, the size is bigger.

That said, cartridges also allow for better compression (the Switch ports of Wii U games tend to be smaller than the original (unless it's 3D World where Bowser's Fury seemed to add a whole gigabyte).

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I need a thief in my team anyway, and she can hide well and be a stealth detector, so...

Both thieves are good, really. The other thief is better for your classic thief utility (read, stealing things), but Czene has some good uses to her as well. I find her to be a really fun and unique unit, so by all means, knock yourself out.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Yup. Though will always be a utility unit.She will just be very good at being one.

If you want the statistical requirements,

Spoiler

Level 10, can promote after ch. 6 has been completed, so getting her to lv. 10 before isn't gonna net you an early promotion

Sadly, cryptic Kaga strikes back, because for her story events needed for her promotion, there is one strange requirement.

Spoiler

She has to be deployed during Ponies and Thieves, a side mission in ch. 3, and the map must be cleared by siezing. After that, all of her story events will take place over the course of the game.

43 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Good news fellas, my Wii U came in two days earlier than expected. I just gotta wait for the Wiimote+Nunchuck and the sensor bar and then i'll be able to play Super Mario Galaxy 2.

But in the meantime

IMG_20200930_170444.jpg?width=863&height

I started the download at 2:40 PM. It is now 5:14 PM. Yep, that sure is a 20 GB game alright.

Relatable. And good luck!

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

For what it's worth, I think Rex has a better chance than most first party characters.

Though if he does get in, I hope Mythra comes with him. Having Rex and Pyra without Mythra would just feel wrong.

Yeah, I agree. At the very least, I want at least those 2.

Question: Can i use repair stones in the city, or only on map?

8 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I find her to be a really fun and unique unit, so by all means, knock yourself out.

👍

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yup. Though will always be a utility unit.She will just be very good at being one.

If you want the statistical requirements,

Reveal hidden contents

Level 10, can promote after ch. 6 has been completed, so getting her to lv. 10 before isn't gonna net you an early promotion

Sadly, cryptic Kaga strikes back, because for her story events needed for her promotion, there is one strange requirement.

Reveal hidden contents

She has to be deployed during Ponies and Thieves, a side mission in ch. 3, and the map must be cleared by siezing. After that, all of her story events will take place over the course of the game.

Thanks for the info!

And if i know Kaga enough...

Hmmm

*remembers FE5*

I see, so she's the dancer?

Edited by Shrimperor

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Good news fellas, my Wii U came in two days earlier than expected. I just gotta wait for the Wiimote+Nunchuck and the sensor bar and then i'll be able to play Super Mario Galaxy 2.

But in the meantime

I started the download at 2:40 PM. It is now 5:14 PM. Yep, that sure is a 20 GB game alright.

Enjoy yourself! ^^

kSNxDwT.png

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

THANKS DAD!

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Guess Benice was on to something when he said Tellius ripped off Berwick. XD
Although PoR came out six months before Berwick did.

Iirc it was leftover notes from Kaga at IS that Tellius was build upon or something

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

But in the meantime

Ah, tumblr_mca0cshaFa1qlpk58o1_400.gif

Enjoy! 👍

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That's one long download. XD
But with 20 GB, it kinda makes sense for it to take longer.

It is a beefy game. Which is why I'm content with paying $60 for a game that released five years ago. With like 600+ hours of content, I know I'm getting my money's worth.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Ah, tumblr_mca0cshaFa1qlpk58o1_400.gif

Enjoy! 👍

Me rn

3dc390.jpg

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Oh no, what could be worse than that!? XD 

I know how you feel, really. I do.

Oh yeah, this is still nothing compared to your 99 hour download of Cyberdimension lmao.

Oh, when you start making an avatar, please dont make him look like, sound like, and name him Shulk, I beg you. I've seen soooooo many "Shulks", it's just crazy!

Also, Harriers are best division, sorry Interdimensional Observer.

Just now, Armagon said:

It is a beefy game. Which is why I'm content with paying $60 for a game that released five years ago. With like 600+ hours of content, I know I'm getting my money's worth.

Definitely!

Just for comparison's sake, my PS4 takes around 3 to 4 hours to download a game of a similar GB size... and even less than that size, at times. XD