Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Definitely!

Just for comparison's sake, my PS4 takes around 3 to 4 hours to download a game of a similar GB size... and even less than that size, at times. XD

... i hate you all... XD

Soon, my download speed will be 4.6 GB in 36 seconds though, so ha!

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Oh, when you start making an avatar, please dont make him look like, sound like, and name him Shulk, I beg you. I've seen soooooo many "Shulks", it's just crazy!

Nah, given how many options I have, I can feasibly make my avatar look like me. Just like my avatar in Astral Chain.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Just for comparison's sake, my PS4 takes around 3 to 4 hours to download a game of a similar GB size... and even less than that size, at times. XD

PC does that as well. Games in PS4, Xbone and PC tend to have longer downloads (not counting installation updates).

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Also also, I would try and give some tips, but I would rather not spoil anything for you. Getting. Killed alot while exploring is 80% of the fun!

Oh I spoiled myself on this game a long time ago so no need to hold back on spoilers on my behalf (but still tag it).

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

PC does that as well. Games in PS4, Xbone and PC tend to have longer downloads (not counting installation updates).

True.
For example, Switch games take around one to two hours to download for me. That's half the time than on PS4.
Might have something to do with file sizes, though, because most Switch games rarely, if ever, touch the 10 GB range.

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Oh, when you start making an avatar, please dont make him look like, sound like, and name him Shulk, I beg you. I've seen soooooo many "Shulks", it's just crazy!

A-men! TBF, the very first trailer for this game didn't help one bit with the random Shulk-lookalike face at the very end. And Shulk's VA isn't the best male one, I agree with the sentiments that the one that put the most enthusiasm into it was the Joker VA.

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Also, Harriers are best division, sorry Interdimensional Observer.

I'm fine with that, as long as you didn't say "Prospectors". I don't agree with H.B. that the Divisions should be abolished, but Prospectors have no good reason for being separate from the Curators. Everything else makes sense.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I agree with the sentiments that the one that put the most enthusiasm into it was the Joker VA.

The Joker VA? Wow, I didn't know Mark Hamill was in Xenoblade X.

Speaking of Xenoblade X and voice options, I found out recently that the Japanese version has more returning VAs from previous Xeno games than the English version did (though the Japanese version didn't have Fiora's voice as an option, so that's an English bonus). Besides the protagonist options being Shulk and Shion, there were also the voices of Reyn, Melia, KOS-MOS, and Jin (Uzuki, since Jin of Torna didn't exist yet). Some of the English VAs were also in Xenosaga, but that's probably coincidental.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

And if i know Kaga enough...

Hmmm

*remembers FE5*

I see, so she's the dancer?

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

>Arina event

Kaga pls

Esteban definitely doesn't make a good first impression, does he? Still my fav. character in Berwick, though.

Oh, and he arrives very annoyingly late. Please...For the sake of Arina's physical integrity, do this citizen request... (Esteban also gets pursuit, which is ridiculously broken. He gets it really late, but I love this man.)

Wait, did Derrick escape the map in that one where Faye died for you?

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

>Sanacia
>Apostle
>Hidden in a temple in a forest

:Thinking:

Fun fact, this was actually Aethin's attempt to make it less like Sanaki-In japanese, her name was Sanakia.

Iirc it was leftover notes from Kaga at IS that Tellius was build upon or something

I believe so, yes.

Oh, Shrimpy, just wait until you meet Berwick's Levail, Arcurtus! (Or sth like that.) Just...It's uncanny how similar they are.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

THANKS DAD!

Bernstool best FE dad. He gives you so much cash. And...Well, you'll see what else. No it's not Reese's waifu he doesn't send Lynette in the mail smh

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh, and he arrives very annoyingly late. Please...For the sake of Arina's physical integrity, do this citizen request... (Esteban also gets pursuit, which is ridiculously broken. He gets it really late, but I love this man.)

Yeah i deployed Christine just for it

Wait, did Derrick escape the map in that one where Faye died for you?

Yup. I didn't attack him just like Rubenio told me

No it's not Reese's waifu he doesn't send Lynette in the mail smh

Waifu mail when xD

I am currently doing ch3 main quest. Protecting 3 green units... 

Should i let Faye talk to that lvl30 guy btw? she mentions him

Edited by Shrimperor

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Protecting 3 green units... fun

Btw, they will not go off the path, so if Sakhalin makes it to the castle thing on his trail before Faye does, you can stand on the path to make him stop. (Also, make sure the guy on the rightmost track makes it to the church en route. Just...Don't let him die before getting there. After that, he can die.) Uh, and all three priests have an event at the midway point of their journeys, although only two give you anything.

Kaga surprise BS warning:

Spoiler

THE BOSS WITH BATTLE CRY MOVES

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

He moved in first turn, so not really a problem

He did? Huh, guess it's not surprise BS. Wow! Kaga, you have genuinely surprised me!

Also, just wait for turn Three...

All I can say as a hint is that one will live and one will die...

I am trying to get rid of Thiefs in forest tiles atm...

Always annoying to face, no matter the FE

Yeeep. Hey, at least Orbel wasn't crit twice on the first turn! That...That sucked. I will say that, in my opinion, this is the most annoying chapter in Berwick because, (I guess small spoilers related to gameplay)

Spoiler

Those heckin' archers on the plateau are so ridiculously pesky! And they have poison arrows. Poison is VERY potent in Berwick...

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I am letting Ward guard him 24/7 xD

Yo, did you bring Clifford? 'Cause if not...

Well, there is an enemy who will show up around turn 20, and he has the Obscurification skill, so you can't see his stats or equipment. One word:

DON'T

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Yo, did you bring Clifford? 'Cause if not...

...expensive so i didn't

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well, there is an enemy who will show up around turn 20, and he has the Obscurification skill, so you can't see his stats or equipment. One word:

now this is some Kaga bullshit right there

now this is some Kaga bullshit right there

At least the enemy actually shows up and has threatening dialogue, and is where none of your units should be... But yeah, Assassins are not fun to deal with. If you put Czene within three spaces of him you can see his stats, and I'd recommend taking a look, because...OOF

He is worth around 4k in terms of bounty, though...

Edited by Benice

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

At least the enemy actually shows up and has threatening dialogue, and is where none of your units should be... But yeah, Assassins are not fun to deal with. If you put Czene within three spaces of him you can see his stats, and I'd recommend taking a look, because...OOF

He is worth around 4k in terms of bounty, though...

If i fail i will make sure to get Cliffy xD

If i fail i will make sure to get Cliffy xD

Nah, don't bother. It's possible that Ward could OHKO him with the longspear, otherwise Sylvis w/aim is the only good way to get a hitrate on 'im.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Nah, don't bother. It's possible that Ward could OHKO him with the longspear, otherwise Sylvis w/aim is the only good way to get a hitrate on 'im.

F

Map is honestly really annoying with the green units and all the Thiefs

and not Hit food before it...

Tbh, with that turn system Green units don't really work.

F

Map is honestly really annoying with the green units and all the Thiefs

Yup, as I said, probably the most annoying map in Berwick. Don't worry, gets better after this!

Tbh, with that turn system Green units don't really work.

Eh, they do sometimes. Like, the green units in Christine's paralogue are godlike. #Webber4prez