Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...i like Archer's old design more...

xd

I was initially very taken aback by it. I was like "dafuq happened to your hair?!?", but it kinda grew on me (pun not intended).
I do prefer his old design, as well, however. Luckily, it's an unlockable costume for him. You just need to get his bond level to 5 (which is easily done by constantly using Code Casts on him or fulfilling his side missions).

That aside, he's a real bro in this game, though not without his trademark sharp tongue, which he shares with Tamamo (whenever they agree on something, it ends up being comedy gold), to the point where Robin Hood called the two "Team Sarcasm". XD

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

My main concern right now is MP consumption, since resting at an inn is really the only way to restore it. Some MP healing items would be nice. I expect/hope those will come into play a bit later.

Oh, they certainly will. In fact, for V it won't be long before you reach the point that you don't have to concern yourself about them. Though you're still a bit away from that point.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh, they certainly will. In fact, for V it won't be long before you reach the point that you don't have to concern yourself about them. Though you're still a bit away from that point.

Alright! Glad to know that these are a thing after all.
Thanks for telling me about it!

36 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

One of the worst fate characters ever. Right down there with Shitji

29 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Yep. Guy creeps me the hell out.
He's a recurring villain in Extella Link, so you get to beat him up a bunch, which is quite cathartic.
Killing him as Jeanne must be fun...

I can't even agree with this tbh, Gilles is very odd an very creepy characterization and design wise, but at least he has a cool creepy design, and his personality can be amusing despite his weirdness.
Shinji has nothing redeemable at all.
I don't even mind Gilles much, honestly.

His Master is much more shit, but in fairness all masters in Zero are basically shit anyways, with his master's only redeeming quality being him making Gilles say COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

1 minute ago, Caster said:

but in fairness all masters in Zero are basically shit anyways

ain't that the truth.

Bunch of shitheads all of them. And the servants were basically Saber's reverse Harem

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

ain't that the truth.

Bunch of shitheads all of them. And the servants were basically Saber's reverse Harem

This is honestly the reason I can't enjoy Zero. It's just hard for me to enjoy a show if I don't like a lot of characters, especially if I don't like the main character
I don't like Kiritsugu (I at least respect him as a character, unlike Sieg)
I don't like basically any Master, (Ignoring the man himself, Kirei, of course)I kind of like Kariya, but he's not very high anyways
Zero is just... bleh, whatever man, some cool fights won't save it if I can't stand half the characters on the screen

13 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Wow, the guy certainly couldn't have been that old (*checks* he was 39). RIP the Mythbuster young trio's nerd. May Paradise be Confirmed for thee.

Actually he was 49, but still. He was young.

*Swigs whiskey and moves the half empty cup in his hand so that the ice can be heard swishing in it*
...You know...that Jason guy...you know the one that quested for the Golden Fleece? He and his Argonauts must have been one the hardest bands of badass in history. *Hiccups* I mean who could argue with such heroes as Orpheus, the musician who could charm even the gods with his singing, Theseus, slayer on the Minotaur and greatest of mortal heroes, and Hercules, the strongest demigod and greatest of all Greek heroes. They’re like...the original party of adventures...if they were sent against Grima...they’d, like, murder the shit out of his sorry ass so hard he wouldn’t be able to sit down properly ever again, even in the afterlife. I’m reading Edith Hamilton’s Mythology and I’m finding it fascinat....

*Falls off the table unto the floor, drunk and pasted out*

Edited by Wraith

2 hours ago, Caster said:

I can't even agree with this tbh, Gilles is very odd an very creepy characterization and design wise, but at least he has a cool creepy design, and his personality can be amusing despite his weirdness.
Shinji has nothing redeemable at all.
I don't even mind Gilles much, honestly.

I admit, I found him a little too creepy.
It's a little better in Extella Link, where they toned it down a bit, but still. Yeesh.

2 hours ago, Caster said:

His Master is much more shit, but in fairness all masters in Zero are basically shit anyways

Yeah, true.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Lol

sounds fun

xD

It is! Very much so!

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

And the servants were basically Saber's reverse Harem

Everybody wants dat gender-bent King Arthur.
Even Nero.