• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Hmm, I just noticed. The last few pages of the HHH thread give out an "No posts to display" error. Like what happened to LtPW for a bit. No sign HHH is loosing posts, but one never knows if it might go the same route.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

9 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

you might not believe it, but the whole remaster collection, which is 2 games + 5 expansion packs + previously console exclusive missions + amazing remastered OST + behind the scenes stuff costs...

20€. Yup, just that.

No MTX.

Nothing typical EA.

What the hell?
Okay, now I'm convinced 2020 is the weirdest year to end all weirdest years. XD

Now I'm just waiting for the True Dragons to show up.
Those who played 7th Dragon 2020 will know for sure, but I think the two who showed up in that year were Nyala and Fomalhaut.

Also, yay, new thread name!
Can we still post Teehee's, though? That was fun.

I don't understand Xenoblade 1's gameplay at all so far.

I can't even make progress on "relaxing mode".

iZ3mCO6.jpg?1

What am I suppossed to do here?

Game tells me to use technics which sway the opponent.

I used the one (second left) multiple times, but nothing happened.

Edit: I just realized it's the guy from Project X Zone 2.

Can we still post Teehee's, though? That was fun.

It's FFTF, so you can post whatever you want.

Edited by Falcom Knight

3 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

What am I suppossed to do here?

Game tells me to use technics which sway the opponent.

I used the one (second left) multiple times, but nothing happened.

First inflict Break, then inflict Topple. This is required for the first two Face Mechon fights.

For the rest of the game it won't be needed though. You'll have to rely on Monado Enchant for the least fun area in Xenoblade, but then Mechon will go on hiatus for a while, and when you have to fight generic ones again, you'll be able to purchase weapons letting non-Shulk characters deal normal damage to Mechon without the need for Enchant.

For clarification, Shulk breaks them with stream edge or air slash, then Reyn uses wild down, to topple them, this knocks them to the ground, unable to move.

Any art that breaks is pink for it's icon, any art that topples is green.

Thanks for clarifying it.

Actually I found out the combination how to sway by doing some generic battles.

Wanted to do a speed fight.

Enemy's level was 21 whilst mine was 11.

A sign that I should train my units more.

Edited by Falcom Knight

@Armagon I seen Enel's video on how to play as Shulk, Shulk's DPS is crazy, like I never knew he had that much DPS potential. 174 thousand damage?! How the hell?

Edited by lightcosmo

Xenoblade 1's early game is way darker than 2's.

Spoiler

People got literally eaten by mechs whilst Rex's "death" of his grandpa is nothing compeared to it to be honest.

The music reflects it.

It's way more melancholic starting with the regular battle theme already.

Edited by Falcom Knight

13 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Xenoblade 1's early game is way darker than 2's.

Reveal hidden contents

People got literally eaten by mechs whilst Rex's "death" of his grandpa is nothing compeared to it to be honest.

The music reflects it.

It's way more melancholic starting with the regular battle theme already.

I think 2's is supposed to be a bit more lighthearted and honestly, I like it that way. But yes, 1 is a lot darker generally.

Yea, I'm definitely having a lot more fun with Dragon Quest IV with the mobile version.
Taking party chat out of the DS version was a mistake. It makes everything seem a lot less bland and there's so much less dialogue in DS. Glad I gave it another shot with this.

IMG_c2iw.jpg?width=239&height=431

????????????????????????

What is the correlation here? 

At any rate, between this and her Halloween alt, Mia continues to get top-tier alts.

8 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Now I'm just waiting for the True Dragons to show up.
Those who played 7th Dragon 2020 will know for sure, but I think the two who showed up in that year were Nyala and Fomalhaut.

This is also the year that Kaijus start coming out of a dimensional rift in the Pacific Ocean and we get to build giant robots to fight them.

Pacific Rim is a good movie, i should watch it again.

3 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Thanks for clarifying it.

Actually I found out the combination how to sway by doing some generic battles.

Just as a reminder, when it comes to the Face Mechon, you can't do Driver Combos on them (Xenoblade 1 doesn't have an official term for the whole Break -> Topple -> Daze thing so Driver Combos will keep things simple) without a Chain Attack. This applies to generally larger enemies as well. And unlike Xenoblade 2, there are some enemies that are just straight-up immune to Driver Combos. So keep that in mind.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

493648303947251713.png?v=1

8tdgQpk.png

1 hour ago, Caster said:

Slowly disappearing... 

I actually clicked on the now latest page. It still has the same contents as page 7553 iirc. Which means that posts between pages 1 and 7553 are being deleted but with so many pages, i don't know where to start looking.

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

@Armagon I seen Enel's video on how to play as Shulk, Shulk's DPS is crazy, like I never knew he had that much DPS potential. 174 thousand damage?! How the hell?

If you think that's impressive, watch this to be blown away

He probably talks about how to do this in his Reyn guide (that i haven't seen). 

55 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

I think 2's is supposed to be a bit more lighthearted and honestly, I like it that way. But yes, 1 is a lot darker generally.

Yeah Xenoblade 2 was intended to be more lighthearted but that's mainly just in the first half. Second half is overall more darker and while the story is overall good, the second half is when things go in hard.

I missed screenshotting a hilarious one damage chain attack. ;(

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

IMG_c2iw.jpg?width=239&height=431

????????????????????????

What is the correlation here? 

At any rate, between this and her Halloween alt, Mia continues to get top-tier alts.

Is this the Summer Banner?

The correlation is that they're S tier sword waifus for most people.

Oh wait, it's totally not Lucina.

I never went for them since summer banners are the least interesting ones for me.

Just as a reminder, when it comes to the Face Mechon, you can't do Driver Combos on them (Xenoblade 1 doesn't have an official term for the whole Break -> Topple -> Daze thing so Driver Combos will keep things simple) without a Chain Attack. This applies to generally larger enemies as well. And unlike Xenoblade 2, there are some enemies that are just straight-up immune to Driver Combos. So keep that in mind.

Yeah, I got it.

Speaking about chain attacks: Does the gauge reload once a very strong a / o long chain attack has been done.

I could often do two chain attacks within very short time.

A very curious combination, that's for sure.

15 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I actually clicked on the now latest page. It still has the same contents as page 7553 iirc. Which means that posts between pages 1 and 7553 are being deleted but with so many pages, i don't know where to start looking.

More like the contents of the old page 7575/7576 (even then it doesn't show the actual last posts but they're still there, supposedly). Though true, the missing posts are those from somewhere in the middle of the thread. So... tough luck finding out which ones. Though at least it would be easy to recognize, since the moment one spots a giant time skip between posts, that's the metaphorical post-swallowing black hole. I wonder if it's going both ways, towards the start and end of the thread.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Me trying to raise Central Bionis Affinity to Lv.3 so I can complete the quest chain that unlocks Monado Eater

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

11 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Speaking about chain attacks: Does the gauge reload once a very strong a / o long chain attack has been done.

Generally, you can get some Party Gauge meter back during a Chain Attack by meeting certain conditions. If you're in battle with multiple enemies, killing one in a Chain Attack completely fills one bar of the Party Gauge.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I wonder if it's going both ways, towards the start and end of the thread.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Generally, you can get some Party Gauge meter back during a Chain Attack by meeting certain conditions. If you're in battle with multiple enemies, killing one in a Chain Attack completely fills one bar of the Party Gauge.

Oh nice, that's good to know!

I mainly do fights against a horde of enemies, so that's why it happened so often........ as dying.

Mia's on the best way to step into Lyn's and Camilla's footprints, and that's definitely not a good thing, considering she's neither a lord nor a story relevant character in the slightest in the games she appears.

Well, she knows about Greil's current remian in FE9, but that's about it.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

This is also the year that Kaijus start coming out of a dimensional rift in the Pacific Ocean and we get to build giant robots to fight them.

2020 - the year the apocalpyse happens.

Here's the evidence:

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

493648303947251713.png?v=1

8tdgQpk.png

---

Continuing in CyberNep, I got a sword for Neptune as a quest reward and... it's something else, alright.
joxMjaK.jpg

Delicious AND deadly. Deadlylicious?

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Just like Neptune herself 😉

Teehee
I agree with you, btw

Funniest part is: that thing is legitimately the strongest weapon I have for Neptune currently.
Even fully upgraded, her other weapons up to this point are weaker than the freaking ice cream.

Edited by DragonFlames