• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Umm... I need help again.

EKfbxUR.jpg?1

How to damage it?

Xord is a Face Mechon so: Chain Attack -> do a Driver Combo. You can't Break and Topple Face Mechon outside of Chain Attacks.

This is the last Face Mechon fight for a while btw.

31 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

I guess I should work on my team's level - which might be too low - and on the equipment.

I have a six digit number of money, so I should use it.

Also suggest leveling up your Arts.

33 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Xord is a Face Mechon so: Chain Attack -> do a Driver Combo. You can't Break and Topple Face Mechon outside of Chain Attacks.

This is the last Face Mechon fight for a while btw.

Also suggest leveling up your Arts.

I just beat it!

Idk, but I brought his HP down enough to trigger the cutscene.

2 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Idk, but I brought his HP down enough to trigger the cutscene.

Yeah, most of the Face Mechon fights end like that due to story reasons. That or just stay alive for a certain amount of time.

*looks at thumbnail*

*listens to ost*

*looks at thumbnail*

*listens to ost*

Ok what xD

Why does a game about loli Santa has such a final boss tier track.

Edited by Shrimperor

10 hours ago, Armagon said:

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse was on sale for $10. I, never having played a Shantae game before, decided to purchase. For $7 because i had over $10 in gold coins.

It's generally considered the best of them, so not a bad deal. Hopefully it means you'll enjoy it. Personally I think Shantae gets a tiny bit too much cult devotion, but it's quite enjoyable.

--

I've downloaded the Super Robot Wars Gaiden: Masoukishin- Lords of Elemental, the SRW spinoff where Masaki got his backstory and the entire La Gias thing was set up. 

The visuals and animations are expectedly dated, but the gameplay this early in the SRW franchise leaves a few other things to be desired.

• Everyone having fixed weapon loadouts and very limited ammo/energy for attacks of practically anything except melee range, means I have to really careful with my weapon use and choice of upgrades. Resupply exists, but I've only seen one Elemental with it so far, and they've shown up only once.
  • No Mobility stat? Having Cybuster but no great evasion is odd, and it means I'll have to pump all of my cash into Armor instead. Dodging is waaaaaaay less viable here than the OGs, where some units could see consistent 0-30 hit rates against them. 
  • Overall, the early maps don't feel hard, just not what you'd think they'd be for a beginner. That my non-Masaki characters keep changing every mission with no choice of my own means I'm not inclined to invest in anything right now except Cybuster.

Shu has yet to show up, where are ye, oh badass of the Granzon?

27 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Why does a game about loli Santa has such a final boss tier track.

Hey man, delivering presents around the world in one night is very intense stuff.

18 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It's generally considered the best of them, so not a bad deal.

Yeah, that's what i've been hearing from a lot of people. Seems i picked a great place to start (though i imagine that it doesn't really matter which one you start with as long as it's not the GBC original).

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

ugh i hate this weather so much <.<

haven't slept properly for a few days now, and naps are impossible....

Oof. It's rained here for the last seventy-two hours. Hope things get better on your end!

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oof. It's rained here for the last seventy-two hours. Hope things get better on your end!

or8eDlP.png

seems a few days away until it get's better (Friday)

Hope things get better for you soon, Shrimpy!

But it's true, the weather is crazy these past few days. It rains more often than not (f***ing finally), but it's incredibly humid and it's enough to drive me nuts.
Thunderstorms tomorrow and on the weekend, otherwise it'll switch between rain and clouds. The perfect weather for headaches, in other words.

Edited by DragonFlames

I went shopping in the morning whilst light rain. When I came home my t-shirt was wet, but it was not the rain which caused it, but my own sweat. This caused me headaches. I stopped playing Xenoblade and used a pill and rest after it. My head still pains. The dizzy weather is nothing for me despite it's not even really warm (~20 °C). I rather would take the dry 28 °C, if I had the choice. 

Edit: I also want to admit that the temperatures - despite not being summer yet - are very moderate compared to previous years. Actually there has not been even one single hot day in my home in this year yet, and according to forecasts it won't happen until the end of this month either. 

Edited by Falcom Knight

1 minute ago, Falcom Knight said:

I went shopping in the morning whilst light rain. When I came home my t-shirt was wet, but it was not the rain which caused it, but my own sweat. This caused me headaches. I stopped playing Xenoblade and used a pill and rest after it. My head still pains. The dizzy weather is nothing for me despite it's not even really warm (~20 °C). I rather would take the dry 28 °C, if I had the choice.

Get well soon!
I'd definitely take a dry heat over a humid... whatever the hell we have going on right now, too. My room right now has 20.6 °C, but it feels like it's a lot more because of how humid it is.

Oh wow, HHH indeed got affected too. It dropped to page 19753.

It's spreading, it's spreading. It will consume FFtF first, then the rest of the site. No one is safe!

13 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

This caused me headaches. I stopped playing Xenoblade and used a pill and rest after it. My head still pains

get well soon!

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'd definitely take a dry heat over a humid... whatever the hell we have going on right now, too. My room right now has 20.6 °C, but it feels like it's a lot more because of how humid it is.

yeah. It feels like a freaking oven despite not being as hot as the last few year (where we got more than 35°C)

^ Same to you.

yeah. It feels like a freaking oven despite not being as hot as the last few year (where we got more than 35°C)

It's standard to have about five days with more than that. Last year there were more including two days with > 40 °C and 40.9 °C as record.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Oh wow, HHH indeed got affected too. It dropped to page 19753.

It's spreading, it's spreading. It will consume FFtF first, then the rest of the site. No one is safe!

What is HHH?

"Reality is collapsing in on itself. If nothing is done, we will all just cease to exist!
Quickly, unknown, unnamed heroes of another world! Quickly save us! Save... Serenes Forest!"

And I now I an idea for an RP.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Yup, yup.
At least it rained last night where I live, but we're right back to humid hellscape weather.
And to no one's surprise, I can feel the migraine coming on already. Ugh.
If it doesn't rain again tonight, this will be a "good" one.

*Sees temperatures talk*

*Laughs in Abren albergues temporales por ola de calor en Mexicali*

No, over here we still haven't reached this... yet.

Not like it matters. As if there wasn't a reason to stay indoors anyway...

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

What is HHH?

"Reality is collapsing in on itself. If nothing is done, we will all just cease to exist!
Quickly, unknown, unnamed heroes of another world! Quickly save us! Save... Serenes Forest!"

And I now I an idea for an RP.

If you really do it, I'd join. Maybe.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

*Sees temperatures talk*

*Laughs in Abren albergues temporales por ola de calor en Mexicali*

No, over here we still haven't reached this... yet.

Not like it matters. As if there wasn't a reason to stay indoors anyway...

Remind me to never go to Mexico.
I think I'd just die on the spot.

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

If you really do it, I'd join. Maybe.

If I go through with it, it'll be after the CYOA is finished.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Remind me to never go to Mexico.
I think I'd just die on the spot.

If I go through with it, it'll be after the CYOA is finished.

Hah, that's just in the deserts during Summer. The country as a whole has a very wide range when it comes to this.