Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'm a person of faith myself so it does make it easier though.

I'm.......somewhat a person a faith. In the past, i kinda had to force myself to go to mass because i hate sitting still and doing nothing for extended periods of time.

Also, I think the Bible is very open to interpretation and it's not as literal as the text may seem. Which is why to me, science doesn't neccisarily disprove religon. It's not one or the other. Apply this to all other religious texts as well.

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I offered multiple times, but he was content in watching me play MegaNep from time to time. He always comes in and watches me play stuff for a while while we talk about this and that. Noire's personality stuck out to him the most, he said.

That's pretty amazing ngl. Most people would file Neptunia under "games you wouldn't want your parents to see you playing" but it seems there can be exceptions.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

on the other hand, you get to know people much better irl

Correct. Which is why i'm grateful to my very small group of friends irl.

It helps that we do have similar interests.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

uATVny6.jpg

The Big Bully herself

Star Breaker!

She even laughs like one!
Also, cue theme song!

What is it with me and Judas Priest lately?

So do you also like Tsunderes, like your father?

Depends on the character and how they are written, honestly. I have nothing against the archetype itself.
You know I really like Uni (although she can barely be called Tsundere, to be honest), but Alisa didn't do much for me, for example.

Mom used to play Mario with me when i was young

but that's it xD

That's nice, too!

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

That's pretty amazing ngl. Most people would file Neptunia under "games you wouldn't want your parents to see you playing" but it seems there can be exceptions.

My dad walking in on the barrel bath scene in MegaNep VII was pretty awkward, though. XD

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Also, I think the Bible is very open to interpretation and it's not as literal as the text may seem. Which is why to me, science doesn't neccisarily disprove religon. It's not one or the other. Apply this to all other religious texts as well.

I agree. I think a lot of religious fanaticism has sprung from too-literal interpretations of what was meant to be figurative or written solely in a specific context.

nLfD2pt.jpg

Rip meeeeeee

And her Stage is so looooong, tooo

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

My dad walking in on the barrel bath scene in MegaNep VII was pretty awkward, though. XD

''So that's your taste in Girls?''

xD

7 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Also, I think the Bible is very open to interpretation and it's not as literal as the text may seem. Which is why to me, science doesn't neccisarily disprove religon. It's not one or the other. Apply this to all other religious texts as well

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I agree. I think a lot of religious fanaticism has sprung from too-literal interpretations of what was meant to be figurative or written solely in a specific context

Honestly, i blame the current religious organizations more than anything (not the religions themselves)

For me, when i grew up religion was all about kindness, helping each other, respecting the elderly, protecting the weak and handling people well (especially family)

Dunno wth is all with that hate and stuff. I don't associate that stuff with religions at all, but some religious people are...<.<

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

You have to survive until he ends the battle. 

Sorry for removing tag, but yeah I found out it's a survival fight. It was uncertain for me because he was brought down to 1/2 HP in no matter of time.

Fresh air came in, so I take the opportunity to sleep early to catch up some sleep I missed the past days.

Tomorrow will bwe busy since I still have to rewrite the Tio x Lysithea supports.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Honestly, i blame the current religious organizations more than anything (not the religions themselves)

For me, when i grew up religion was all about kindness, helping each other, respecting the elderly, protecting the weak and handling people well (especially family)

Dunno wth is all with that hate and stuff. I don't associate that stuff with religions at all, but some religious people are...<.<

Yeah. That’s what faith is for me and my family. I don’t associate with religious systems because they make those of genuine faith look like intolerant kooks. There’s no place for hate in true religious belief. That’s not what the Bible is about.

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Depends on the character and how they are written, honestly. I have nothing against the archetype itself.
You know I really like Uni (although she can barely be called Tsundere, to be honest), but Alisa didn't do much for me, for example.

Same but i actually like Alisa and if i'm honest, i wouldn't consider her a tsundere past the first chapter of CS1.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

These kinds of people are the ones that like to cherrypick religious text and use God's name (or whoever else they worship) only when it suits them. There also seems to be a correlation between these kinds of people and conservitives, at least in the States.

1 minute ago, Falcom Knight said:

Famous last words, good night!

sleep well!

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

There also seems to be a correlation between these kinds of people and conservitives, at least in the States.

Not only in the states.

Although the conservatives in the states are extra crazy from what i saw.

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

"So that's your taste in Girls?''

xD

Something like that, yeah. XD

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

That reminds me i need to finish the next chapter of Teehee already

Teehee!

5 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Good night!

As someone who is neither christened at all nor particularly inclined towards any faith, I'll just be quiet about that subject.

Edited by DragonFlames

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Same but i actually like Alisa and if i'm honest, i wouldn't consider her a tsundere past the first chapter of CS1.

She still shows shades of it later, but yeah, I can see that.

8 minutes ago, Falcom Knight said:

Night!

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Tbh that goes back to the media spotlight being put on a very vocal and offensive minority. Most conservatives aren't actually like that in person. Of course, I'm a moderate independent so I can't say too much about either side.

Edited by twilitfalchion

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Most conservatives aren't actually like that in person

I mean

They still voted for Trump

so...

sorry for being political, but it is what it is

19 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

The Palm Beach County here in Florida recently made masks mandatory and all the conservitives who opposed it started spouting shit about 5G and how the medical professional's credentials are fake and "God's wonderful breathing system". I lost brain cells watching that video.

12 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Of course, I'm a moderate independent so I can't say too much either side.

Saaaaaame. I don't have any faith in either Republicans or Democrats so when i registered to vote, i marked myself as independent.

Unfortunately, the media only ever cares about Republicans and Democrats and any independent/3rd parties have like no chance.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Trump only won because of America's insistence on using the long-outdated Electoral College.

Enough talk about politics and religion, here's some more Godzilla fanart because Pixiv has like consistently the rawest Godzilla fanart out of all the franchises i'm in to.

76030889_p0.png?width=767&height=431

80145813_p0.png?width=610&height=431

79610238_p0_master1200.png?width=305&height=431

Bonus: King Kong

77702854_p0.png?width=808&height=431

The sauces:

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/79610238

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/76030889

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/80145813

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/77702854

Edited by Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I mean

so...

That vote was a quite literal case of "pick your poison". You can't blame them too much.

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Tbh that goes back to the media spotlight being put on a very vocal and offensive minority.

Which in turn goes back to a phenomenon I like to call "horny for sensation".
The media will report anything provocative in order to secure those sweet, sweet ratings. You can call it "irl clickbait", too, if you are so inclined.

Okay, played some more Unsung War.

Mission 21 was something. It has a stealth segment avoiding the early warning radar network of a base, but that's not a problem. At least to me. The problem is the second part of the mission, since it's also an espionage mission, having to take photos of the place. The camera is treated like a special weapon for this one mission, but the hard part is taking the photos in just the right moment as asked. The thing only has ten "ammo" and I almost wasted half of it for the first photo. Thankfully, it's only two things to photo and the second, while timed, is much easier to take.

Mission 22 was at the same place, except now it's to destroy the place. These are the sort of missions where I miss the Return Line from AC04. I used the, thankfully infinite, machine gun on the stuff en route to the base, then started using up the main weaponry all over. The one and only target is to collapse a tunnel to block access to an underground storage of nuclear weaponry. Since I wanted to rack up the score, I used up my weapons and ended up having to machine gun the target in the end, heh.

Went ahead and did Mission 23 too. Ho boy, also gotta love canyon runs. No getting out the canyon or you get blasted. Thankfully the ravines are wide enough to even make circles in them. Destroying the targets were no problem. Problem was dealing with the Ofnir, as they can fly out the canyon and their Su-35's are very maneuverable. Despite the larger amount of non-air targets, I took the F-22 for these guys. It's a good thing my plane selection isn't restricted.

The Arkbird is next... well, that's for next time.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That vote was a quite literal case of "pick your poison". You can't blame them too much

...i can.

Hillary was bad yeah

but she wasn't like Trump.

And the problem isn't Trump, but how many people believe and follow him

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That vote was a quite literal case of "pick your poison". You can't blame them too much

this bs.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Trump only won because of America's insistence on using the long-outdated Electoral College.

The system sucks, yes, but people who voted know the system

or atleast should know it

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Oh hey, Wraith went crazy again.
Is it that time already? Gee.

*From the floor and still drinking*
Don’t make fun of me DragonFlames, I’m in a very fragile state right now.