Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

13 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm pretty sure you only need to cross sand tiles in a small segment between Phinora and the southern edge. Not the entire stretch.

9 minutes ago, Caster said:

Yep. There's a certain path you can walk with Seliph without losing any/much move, I'm pretty sure. And since a path appears back down after you seize, I don't find it that bad.
@Benice

Thanks! I'll take another look at it.

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Wraith said:

*Throws away the empty whiskey bottle and pulls out another from his tattered cloak*
Let my regale you with the start of a great tragedy for context, twilitfalchion:

Shall I call upon the gods of heresy to put you out of your misery, you poor tormented soul?

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Shall I call upon the gods of heresy to put you out of your misery, you poor tormented soul?

*Sardonically smirks*
Call up you meek and mild gods, brew your child magicks, it makes little difference.

*Takes another swig of whiskey*

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13935229

*Shakes his head sorrowfully*
All who thought to even fraternize with it are lost and beyond your reach, twilightfalchion, all of them.

*Proceeds to take another swig of whiskey and stares off into the distance, seemly at nothing*

Edited by Wraith

33 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

This is CS bonding all over again, isn't it?

CS is much worse. MUCH MUCH worse.

Couldn't even decide on a thing.

Cowards

51 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

That's something i've been asking myself since the beginning of the game. Instead of these needless repititive mini stories, we should've been able to play as any of our allies in the respective routes, and been able to switch between characters (like fe warriors)

This is why I liked how Extella Link was structured a lot more, one main storyline basically, just branches off to 3 ends, doesn't focus on one character too much, and has a villain I actually quite liked.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

CS is much worse. MUCH MUCH worse.

Couldn't even decide on a thing.

Cowards

The pets are peeved.
But I get it. I hated that aspect of CS, too.

Now for something I don't hate about Fate Extella before I suddenly decide to drop the game:

This theme is catchy as hell.
The music in general is great, I think.

2 minutes ago, Caster said:

This is why I liked how Extella Link was structured a lot more, one main storyline basically, just branches off to 3 ends, doesn't focus on one character too much, and has a villain I actually quite liked.

Can you pick who to play as in Link or are you tied to one or two characters there, as well?

*Wraith finishes his last whiskey bottle*
I seemed at the sheer end:
Albeit mine eyes, in mystery and night
Shrouded as with the close deep caul of death,
Or as if underneath Lethean lentors drowned,
Saw never lamp nor star nor dead star's wraith of light
Yet seemed I at the world's sheer end;
And fearfully and slowly I drew breath
From silent gulfs of all uncertainty and dread,
Precipitate to nadir from around;
Nor trusted I on any side to tread
One pace, lest I should overstep the brink,
And infinitely and forever sink
Past eye-shot of the Cyclopean sun
When from the bulwark of the world, adown oblivion,
He on the morrow should stare after me.

Swift from infinity,
The enormous Fear that lives between the stars
Clutched with the cold great darkness at my heart;
Then from the gulf arose a whispering,
And rustle as of silence on the wing
To stay and stand
Anear at my right hand:
What powers abysmal, born of the blind air,
What nameless demons of the nether deep
That 'scape the sun and from the moonlight live apart,
Came and conspired against me there,
I heard not, ere the whispering
Ceased, and a heavier darkness seemed to spring
Upon me, and I felt the silence leap
And clasp me closer, and the sweep
Of ah the abyss reach up and drag
Body and feet from the crumbling uttermost crag
To the emptiness unknown;
Nor knew I, plunging through those nadir firmaments,
If Azrael or Abbadon bore me thence,
Or if I fell alone.

*Wraith limps our of the room, disappearing into the yawning void which is the black doorway*

Edited by Wraith

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Can you pick who to play as in Link or are you tied to one or two characters there, as well?

You can play as whoever is on your team currently in the story, unless they're like, doing other stuff, plot-wise.
I think you can only play as one person per mission, or I was tired as hell when they told me the button, but the combat is a lot better in this game so I didn't really mind.

Just now, Caster said:

You can play as whoever is on your team currently in the story, unless they're like, doing other stuff, plot-wise.
I think you can only play as one person per mission, or I was tired as hell when they told me the button, but the combat is a lot better in this game so I didn't really mind.

*happy Draggy noises*

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The pets are peeved.

you know it 😛

I mean, i all but dropped Trails atm. Will not play any more games until i can see that the next arc changes stuff.

If not...

oh well

it was a fun time with the series...

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

you know it 😛

I mean, i all but dropped Trails atm. Will not play any more games until i can see that the next arc changes stuff.

If not...

oh well

it was a fun time with the series...

Literally me with Pokémon.
Though I have my doubts that that series will ever become appealing to me again.

As for Trails, I'm honestly not sure about CS4. As hilarious a prospect of forcing Rean to romance Queen Teehee herself (Musse) is, I don't know if I can stomach all the other bs that will no doubt happen within the game's plot.

53 minutes ago, Benice said:

If you still have the save file, I would suggest trying to push through chapters 2 and 3, though.

I actually do still have my file. I stopped playing right before starting Ch. 3. I might transfer the save over to my Wii to continue on a larger screen instead of on my laptop.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I actually do still have my file. I stopped playing right before starting Ch. 3. I might transfer the save over to my Wii to continue on a larger screen instead of on my laptop.

Mayhaps. I found chapter 3 to be a harder version of the previous chapter. Hope you have a better time than me on it!

Just now, Benice said:

Mayhaps. I found chapter 3 to be a harder version of the previous chapter. Hope you have a better time than me on it!

I hate leaving things unfinished, so I may give it one more go. What pairings have you gone for?

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, how do I only NOW notice that this opening theme is f***ing amazing?

DSV music was amazing in general

sadly the game itself didn't have many tracks. Like, i got the Deluxe edition and it had like, 12 tracks iirc?

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I hate leaving things unfinished, so I may give it one more go. What pairings have you gone for?

• Aideen/Azel
  • Lex/Fury for a good Fee
  • Lewyn/Sylvia
  • Holyn/Ayra
  • Bridget/Midir
  • Raquesis/Beowulf, but this was by accident.
  • Dew/Tallite because Tallite was my only unpaired waman and why not.

For the most part, there was no rhyme or reason behind my pairings. Have fuuunn!

5 minutes ago, Caster said:

Man I feel like an elitist when I see you guys talk about FE4.

Embrace the elitism, man! Flex your FE4-loving muscles! Tell the world about FE4! You've gotta commit!

Edited by Benice

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

DSV music was amazing in general

sadly the game itself didn't have many tracks. Like, i got the Deluxe edition and it had like, 12 tracks iirc?

Yes, it was.
The complete soundtrack has 33 tracks on it. I'd say that's a fairly normal number, especially for IF/CH games.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

The complete soundtrack has 33 tracks on it. I'd say that's a fairly normal number, especially for IF/CH games.

why does deluxe edition only have 12 then xD

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

why does deluxe edition only have 12 then xD

That is a good question.
The physical copy of Ys VIII I have also has a music CD included and that one only has, like, 4 tracks, so... maybe they just didn't feel like putting every track from the game on there?

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

That is a good question.
The physical copy of Ys VIII I have also has a music CD included and that one only has, like, 4 tracks, so... maybe they just didn't feel like putting every track from the game on there?

hmm
Dunno about Falcom since i never got their deluxe editions, but i have the deluxe editions of every Nep game

and they have the whole ost with them xD