Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Walking apocalypse, huh? I wonder how he'd fare against Hades from Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Probably fine... Gil is dumb overpowered, he only really loses because he's arrogant as fuck and barely uses his full power

Also happy bday @Acacia Sgt

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

56 minutes ago, Armagon said:

What day do the chapters usually drop?

Today, actually xD

so expect it in the next few hours!

56 minutes ago, Armagon said:
Spoiler

No i know. I'm glad it paid off. But what i meant was more like, the whole premise of the show was "who ever confesses first loses" and now that that has been resolved, i was wondering if the story needed continuing after that. But it makes sense in context so i'm fine with it.

Spoiler

It turned into a Cold/Proxy war xD

8 hours ago, Armagon said:

Walking apocalypse, huh? I wonder how he'd fare against Hades from Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Caster already said it, but Gilgamesh is very OP. The Fate series has all kinds of characters from all kinds of mythologies in it (nigh invincible people like Siegfried and Achilles, demi-gods like Hercules and Karna (the latter of which is presented as quite the overpowered person himself), famous monsters like Medusa and Tamamo no Mae (who is an avatar of the Sun Goddess Amaterasu in the Fate continuity), as well as heroes who are just plain OP in their own myths like Cu Chulainn), and Gilgamesh is usually presented as the strongest out of all of them due to being the oldest hero of manking and thus somewhat of an "ancestor" to every other myth.

Speaking of Fate Extella:
0grLbDw.jpg

This is kind of adorable, ngl.
Never thought I'd call a being that destroys all life on Earth every 14,000 years adorable, but there you go.

---

Happy birthday again, @Acacia Sgt! Now I hope it's not too late.

Edited by DragonFlames

It's alright.

Well, thanks again everyone. Won't be online much tomorrow, most likely, so perhaps it was for the best being thanked one day early after all, heh.

Okay, time to get the plot forward in DQV. I replaced Sancho with my Golem for my main active party, and onward we go. So, it was sailing from Coburg to the access point of Lofty Peak, the Estuary Sanctuary. Passing through Moot Point and making a detour to Porgie Estate, mostly for picking up items. I now have the Mini Medals to buy a Metal King Shield. I'll do that... later. Then, finally reached Lofty Peak. Though actually doing stuff there will be for next time.

On a side-note, my Orc King learned Multiheal. Yep, his role as support is increasing.

35 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

On a side-note, my Orc King learned Multiheal. Yep, his role as support is increasing.

Why do I suddenly picture a ridiculously buff Orc daintily waving a healing staff around, complete with cute twirls and twinkles? What the eff is wrong with me?

7 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's alright.

Well, thanks again everyone. Won't be online much tomorrow, most likely, so perhaps it was for the best being thanked one day early after all, heh.

Happy Birthday @Acacia Sgt!

6 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

OMG

This is perfect, HAHAHAHAHA...

This is really good. I wonder what they’d sound like if they played Together We Ride.

How many are there?

By the way does the level 95 boss on top of the Bionis count as superboss too since it's shown up before the endgame?

Is this Bruhfish or whatever it's called even more of a meme than Musse is?

Xeno 1 + 2 tierlist (in terms of personality)

Spoiler

eGKZZNW.png

Forgot to add Mumkhar, my bad!

Edited by Falcom Knight

Fate Extella just gave me the best it has to offer. I am convinced of that.
Altera's route was enjoyable from beginning to end and she herself is one of the most fun characters to play as, right alongside Gilgamesh and Cu Chulainn.

Now, about the ending @Shrimperor:
First of all, I loved how Gilgamesh of all people makes the save for you and then trash talks the Big Bad like it's nobody's business, showing exactly why he's one of the most awesome characters in Fate:
9ckKTAq.jpg
PRmjVQw.jpg

And speaking of Archimedes, kicking his smug, whiny, Greek jaw in afterwards was so gosh darned satisfying.
And then, for the ending itself, it tugged on my heartstrings. A lot. I didn't cry this time, but damn was that a roller coaster of emotions. Also, Hakuno Kishinami single-handedly proves that you can make not only awesome silent protags (well, Joker already did that one), but awesome "player insert" characters, as well.
"My girl vanished? Yeah, I'mma just send my memories back in time to another timeline to save her. No probs".

So, what's left to say except for these two words: best route.

12 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

So, what's left to say except for these two words: best route.

Told ya so^^

Honestly, Altera's route was not only my fav...

But the only one i liked. Not just Story wise, but even gameplay wise ot was the most original, focusing more on boss fights rather than the usual mob pwnage capture thing (i am not exactly big fan oh mouso games, as you can probably tell xD)

And that ending was a tearjerker tbh.

It was also the only route where i liked Hakuno iirc

Edited by Shrimperor

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Told ya so^^

You certainly did not overhype it.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Honestly, Altera's route was not only my fav...

But the only one i liked. Not just Story wise, but even gameplay wise ot was the most original, focusing more on boss fights rather than the usual mob pwnage capture thing (i am not exactly big fan oh mouso games, as you can probably tell xD)

Nothing wrong with that. XD
I personally love the "kill thousands of peons" gameplay as you may know, but I liked the different focus of it, as well. I also liked the time limit mechanic in the last two non-boss fight missions. It made you prioritize objectives instead of just mindlessly slaughtering your way through everything. It helps that Altera and Gil are two of the most fun characters to play as, of course.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And that ending was a tearjerker tbh

"... You made me... happy..." - that being that is programmed to destroy life, as it dies and fades away, finally freed of its cursed existence

Unrelated, but I love that the title screen changes depending on which route you're on.

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Had forgotten how good this music was...

Fan Castle is among my most favorite stages of the game.

DW8 had some great music.
My favorite among them is the theme that plays in the first Jin stage, when you chase Shu after Zhuge Liang kicked the bucket at Wuzhang Plains.

*Returns from the liquor store with two bags bulging with whiskey bottles. Wraith also has several more bottles stuffed into the pockets of his clock and protruding from his trouser pockets. The sound of clinking bottles can be heard well before he enters the room*

Ah, there you @DragonFlames, this one’s on the house!

*Playfully tosses the bottle to DragonFlames in a manner that makes it easy for him to catch*

14 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

OMG

This is perfect, HAHAHAHAHA...

Yo they turned Fire Emblem into a real thing.

5 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

By the way does the level 95 boss on top of the Bionis count as superboss too since it's shown up before the endgame?

Lv.100 but yes, it is considered a Superboss as it's above the level cap.

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Kaguya Ch.194

Spoiler

I was not expecting this arc to take place during Valentine's Day and now this is the most invested i've been in a Valentine's Day arc in any romcom/slice-of-life.

6 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

wtf

I refuse to believe Falcom has official merchandising with the words "bruh" in it.

5 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

Xeno 1 + 2 tierlist (in terms of personality)

Did not expect Jin to be at the top of your personality rankings. Interesting. 

Edited by Armagon