• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Thanks for the offer, but I still have no intention to drink any alcohol.

Same. I'll be testing my tolerance levels once i turn 21 but i fail to see the appeal in alcohol when infinitely better tasting drinks exist. 

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

A man of conviction. Very respectable.

Thank you.
Even if I was the slightest bit curious about it, every time I smell the stuff when I go through the beverage store, my stomach turns inside out.
So my own body is making sure I stay true to that conviction. Not that I have any intention of faltering on that.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Same. I'll be testing my tolerance levels once i turn 21 but i fail to see the appeal in alcohol when infinitely better tasting drinks exist. 

Exactly that.

I'd say, I also abstain from drinking any alcoholic beverages.

That said, don't take much my word for it as I don't quite remember well, but perhaps I may not be able to say I haven't tasted alcohol at all.

23 minutes ago, Armagon said:

infinitely better tasting drinks exist. 

Coffee is this for me. The after effects of caffeine (I drink half caf) are nothing compared to how alcohol can make a person feel and act.

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Coffee is this for me. The after effects of caffeine (I drink half caf) are nothing compared to how alcohol can make a person feel and act.

I can't stand coffee so i don't see myself drinking that either lmao.

My reasons for disliking coffee are also really petty. I was accidentally drank coffee when i was like, 8, thinking it was hot chocolate and i felt so betrayed.

I don't think I've had coffee ever either. This one more sure about it.

Might've still accidentally drank some at some point of my life, though... but I don't remember.

Tbf prople don't drink alcohol for the taste. Or i doubt that is the case anyway.

They mostly drink it to let loose. But i can let loose without it, so why should i drink it?

39 minutes ago, Armagon said:
Spoiler

I was not expecting this arc to take place during Valentine's Day and now this is the most invested i've been in a Valentine's Day arc in any romcom/slice-of-life.

Spoiler

Soon the 3 months (for both Iino and Tsubame) will be over.

Excitement.png

41 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I refuse to believe Falcom has official merchandising with the words "bruh" in it.

The fanbase meme'd bruhfish to the max lmao

10 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

But i can let loose without it, so why should i drink it?

You can also let loose without damaging your internal organs, so there really is no point to alchohol.

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Soon the 3 months (for both Iino and Tsubame) will be over.

Excitement.png

Spoiler

Oh that's right. Man, if the heart pendant Ishigami gave to Iino to "please put this in the lost and found" comes back to bite him....

Idk man, i've been wary of that pendant ever since. I hope i'm just overthinking things.

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

The fanbase meme'd bruhfish to the max lmao

I need context. I've never heard of bruhfish before.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

ScQKeIr.png

Actual subtitles for an actual anime.

Fansubs tend to to that.

But that's still nothing compared to shit like this

3 minutes ago, Caster said:

I refuse to drink, do drugs, or anything that inhibits my ability to think in any way.

But your missing all the good stuff Caster.

22F049C8-49BF-4F01-9F16-B9859D8CED75.jpeg.1553914e80ecd509ab2eac89eda51829.jpeg

Edited by Wraith

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:
Fansubs tend to to that.

Said anime also has an "umu counter" and leaves every instance of "umu" untranslated.

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

But that's still nothing compared to shit like this

XD

Reminds me of the funny "All according to keikaku" subtitle meme that got spoofed in Neptunia (because of course it did).
Vqlip0y.jpg

Speaking of fansubs, I saw a rather informative (and memey) video on that subject recently.

You know...sometimes I forget that when I was 18 and a freshman in college some of you kiddos were still in elementary school or younger. That’s so strange.

0A577F43-9D98-4A06-AD21-A106E1D13B17.jpeg

Edited by Wraith

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

My reasons for disliking coffee are also really petty. I was accidentally drank coffee when i was like, 8, thinking it was hot chocolate and i felt so betrayed.

I didn't start regularly drinking coffee until I was eighteen, but I had previously tasted it when I was younger and hated it. Your tastes may change at some point, but then again maybe not.

Edited by twilitfalchion

I feel like my prior dentist was trying to basically scam me, I got a 2nd opinion and my grandparent's dentist said my mouth was fine, and gave me a cleaning I needed. So, glad I'm in a better place now.

57 minutes ago, Caster said:

I refuse to drink, do drugs, or anything that inhibits my ability to think in any way.

exactly.

Just thinking about losing control of myself is very scary. Very very scary.

56 minutes ago, Armagon said:

You can also let loose without damaging your internal organs, so there really is no point to alchohol.

ikr. I already have enough health problems to begin with, and my doctor did forbid me from drinking alcohol.

When i told that to fellow students, they were like ''poor you''

pls xD

57 minutes ago, Armagon said:
Spoiler

Oh that's right. Man, if the heart pendant Ishigami gave to Iino to "please put this in the lost and found" comes back to bite him....

Idk man, i've been wary of that pendant ever since. I hope i'm just overthinking things.

Spoiler

I mean

Iino knows that Ishigami meant nothing by it.

But she's been crushing very hard on him since he showed her the bonfire picture, and her crush kept becoming stronger from there.

Especially with jealousy added to the mix. And the time she spent with him while her arms were broken.

So i don't think it will really bite him from Iino's side tbh. Her morals alone will forbid it. The girl has very strict morals

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

I need context. I've never heard of bruhfish before

This should help.

44 minutes ago, Wraith said:

You know...sometimes I forget that when I was 18 and a freshman in college some of you kiddos were still in elementary school or younger. That’s so strange.

How old are you again?

24 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

A lot of people have reasons for abstaining from alcohol.

And sadly, some societies tend to give these people some weird looks...

Gotta say though, Life without Coffee is hard XD

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

th?id=OIP.xohHUv2V1PC4niHn-2CnTgAAAA&pid

Not even continue work.

I needed like 3 cups of coffee a day to stay awake during workdays lol.

Sadly, it's one of the drinks my doctor told me to stop drinking

Edited by Shrimperor