• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Reminds me of the funny "All according to keikaku" subtitle meme that got spoofed in Neptunia (because of course it did).
Vqlip0y.jpg

It is the most (in)famous instance of fansubbing, after all.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

I didn't start regularly drinking coffee until I was eighteen, but I had previously tasted it when I was younger and hated it. Your tastes may change at some point, but then again maybe not.

I still unironically hate most vegetables (mainly the greens, i'm fine with black beans and carrots, the former likely having to do with me being Hispanic) so i doubt my taste on coffee has changed.

I'm aware it is an aquired taste though but if i need to stay awake, coke does just fine. I'm actually more awake during the night than the day anyway (unfortunately, society is not too kind to night owls).

48 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I mean

Iino knows that Ishigami meant nothing by it.

But she's been crushing very hard on him since he showed her the bonfire picture, and her crush kept becoming stronger from there.

Especially with jealousy added to the mix. And the time she spent with him while her arms were broken.

So i don't think it will really bite him from Iino's side tbh. Her morals alone will forbid it. The girl has very strict morals

Spoiler

True true. Like i said before, i could just be overthinking.

48 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

This should help.

So the Bruhfish became a popular meme in the community due to being a nusciance. And then it became official merch. Truly a bruh moment.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

https://guya.moe/pages/aka-akasaka-twitter-qa-session/

I guess you might find this interesting

Drunk AMAs, this should be interesting

"If i don't like a character, i just write them in a way i do like them"

Big brain hours.

4 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Whew, playing through The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask now. Obviously the N64 version, and not the shoddy 3DS remake.

Them's fighting words. The remake let you save whenever and actually made the Gyorg and Twinmold fights not suck. That and you can actually see in the Swamp Temple. Those things make the 3DS version the superior version.

I love both versions to death, it's one of my favorite games of all time. But the 3DS remake is much more appealing for replays.

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Whew, playing through The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask now. Obviously the N64 version, and not the shoddy 3DS remake.

That's funny, I just started playing MM3D this afternoon on my first time through the game. It seriously has one of the best intros to any Zelda game ever.

13 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Them's fighting words. The remake let you save whenever and actually made the Gyorg and Twinmold fights not suck. That and you can actually see in the Swamp Temple. Those things make the 3DS version the superior version.

I love both versions to death, it's one of my favorite games of all time. But the 3DS remake is much more appealing for replays.

I haven't played it but just looking at gameplay I hate how they changed the bosses, lmao
I like how most of them are simple and freestyle in OG, 3ds Twinmold fight looks like it takes an eternity and looks shoddy as hell.

Edited by Caster

16 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Oh, I agree, it's amazing, I was just being funny, since most people usually tend to have that opinion about remakes. 

Wait, you actually wanted to be able see? Blasphemy!

I prefer Oracle of Ages and Seasons, personally, mostly Ages, of course.

13 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

That's funny, I just started playing MM3D this afternoon on my first time through the game. It seriously has one of the best intros to any Zelda game ever.

Wow, great minds think alike!

Edited by lightcosmo

17 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Awesome! Hope you enjoy it.

9 minutes ago, Caster said:

like how most of them are simple and freestyle in OG, 3ds Twinmold fight looks like it takes an eternity and looks shoddy as hell.

OG Twinmold was worse imo. It's just a Moldorm fight but there's two of them in a three-dimensional space and you have limited magic. If you didn't drink the Romani Milk prior to the fight, you will have a bad time.

3DS Twinmold was a lot more straightforward. I still think the fight sucks overall but i much prefer the 3DS version of the fight.

7 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Oh, I agree, it's amazing, I was just being funny, since most people usually tend to have that opinion about remakes. 

I feel like people just watched that video and jumped on the bandwagon. I watched it myself and most of the arguments in the video was literally just preference and there was barely any valid reason made as to why the remake is supposedly inferior to the original.

I mean, he even says that the music "sounds worse" in the remake, proceeds to compare two samples, and both of them sound literally the same.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

OG Twinmold was worse imo. It's just a Moldorm fight but there's two of them in a three-dimensional space and you have limited magic. If you didn't drink the Romani Milk prior to the fight, you will have a bad time.

3DS Twinmold was a lot more straightforward. I still think the fight sucks overall but i much prefer the 3DS version of the fight.

It just doesn't look fun to me, sorry man. I'll have to continue being your mortal enemy.
Changing the swimming controls to be less fluid is gonna be a miss from me regardless, I love Zora swimming in Majora's mask.

For clarification on why I really enjoy it.

The events: there are so many fun events to do around the world. They added alot of small touches that make them fun/cute in their own ways.

The music: I love this games soundtrack, alot.

The dungeons: they are well thought out using each form in their respective dungeons. Also, they have decent puzzles integrated along with this.

The world: I really like the layout of everything, it flows very well. 

Now, onto one issue I DO have.

The lagging: this issue doesnt apply to the 3DS, but the N64 version has alot of slowdown. 

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I feel like people just watched that video and jumped on the bandwagon. I watched it myself and most of the arguments in the video was literally just preference and there was barely any valid reason made as to why the remake is supposedly inferior to the original.

I mean, he even says that the music "sounds worse" in the remake, proceeds to compare two samples, and both of them sound literally the same.

Music is purely taste, but as long as they dont gut certain instruments, I'm okay.

The game is fine, both ways. They both have certain charm to them, and I think that's great, personally.

Edited by lightcosmo

1 minute ago, Caster said:

Changing the swimming controls to be less fluid is gonna be a miss from me regardless, I love Zora swimming in Majora's mask.

Now that I will agree. The change to the Zora Mask is my only real gripe with the remake. That and the change to the Ice Arrows.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Now that I will agree. The change to the Zora Mask is my only real gripe with the remake. That and the change to the Ice Arrows.

Ye, kinda sucks. I'll admit most of my knowledge of the 3DS version is from that video, but I would know if I played it that I would have the same issues. I've played Majora's Mask a lot and even the tiny physics changes would likely throw me off and make me have a worse time because I absolutely would notice. Kinda the same reason why I'm having a harder time playing rehydrated, I've played Bfbb a lot and it definitely throws me off when things feel different. I don't agree with everything from that, the music complaint is whatever, barely hear a change tbh.
I'm not intentionally trying to be a contrarian, trust me.

7 minutes ago, Caster said:

I've played Majora's Mask a lot and even the tiny physics changes would likely throw me off and make me have a worse time because I absolutely would notice.

I can agree with this, some changes are very hard to accept, especially when it's so noticable/big. Wouldnt most of that be because of the system change? The control stick of the N64/Gamecube controller are much different. as far as physics go, at least.

Edited by lightcosmo