• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

@twilitfalchion

You would laugh heretic. But let me remind you.

Within that weak sack of meat and bone, uncared for by his god and wept for by none, beats a heart. A captain’s heart, that carries with it the strength and courage of all mankind. Within that sack of meat is ensconced the hope, the will, and the fury of every man woman and child from every corner of the FE Fandom. Within that weak sack of meat, festooned in thin armour and weapons only powerful in numbers, beats the heart of a captain. And for ten thousand years, the hearts of captains have beaten, strongly, in defiance of your so called "teehee". For ten thousand years, the hearts of captains have stood united against a teehee that despises them for no reason save that they had the audacity not to lay down and die. For ten  thousand years, your black crusades of teehee have been pushed back, beaten down and made a mockery of, by weak sacks of flesh with cheap weapons and disposable equipment.

For that weak sack of flesh that you so gleefully mock is no super soldier, no immortal warrior, no creature cursed by teehee like you. He is a captain, a FE fan drawn from some forgotten corner of the Internet to fight for his species and for the safety of the people he loves. He is a factory worker, a farmer, a storekeeper, a father, a brother, a son, a mere man. And against creatures like you, teeming and numberless, powered by the very will of thirsting teehees...... He holds the line. He has held the line for ten thousand Years. 

So what’s your excuse, heretic? 

Edited by Wraith

9 minutes ago, Wraith said:

@twilitfalchion

You would laugh monster, But let me remind you.

Within that weak sack of meat and bone, uncared for by his god and wept for by none, beats a heart. A captain’s heart, that carries with it the strength and courage of all mankind. Within that sack of meat is ensconced the hope, the will, and the fury of every man woman and child from every corner of the FE Fandom. Within that weak sack of meat, festooned in thin armour and weapons only powerful in numbers, beats the heart of a captain. And for ten thousand years, the hearts of captains have beaten, strongly, in defiance of your so called "teehee". For ten thousand years, the hearts of captains have stood united against a teehee that despises them for no reason save that they had the audacity not to lay down and die. For ten  thousand years, your black crusades of teehee have been pushed back, beaten down and made a mockery of, by weak sacks of flesh with cheap weapons and disposable equipment.

For that weak sack of flesh that you so gleefully mock is no super soldier, no immortal warrior, no creature cursed by teehee like you. He is a captain, a FE fan drawn from some forgotten corner of the Internet to fight for his species and for the safety of the people he loves. He is a factory worker, a farmer, a storekeeper, a father, a brother, a son, a mere man. And against creatures like you, teeming and numberless, powered by the very will of thirsting teehees...... He holds the line. He has held the line for ten thousand Years. 

So what’s your excuse, monster? 

teehee!

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

@DragonFlames

Pity the captain.

A weak sack of flesh destined to die for a dead god that never cared, it spends its pitiful, brief life, alone in his foxhole with nothing to keep him company, or to keep him safe, than the cheapest, most disposable of equipment. Perhaps the glow from his FE game  keeps him warm at night.

Me? As a servant of teehee  I enjoy the delights of all this world and  that madness has to offer. Power, it courses through my veins. The gifts of teehee will soon overtake me, and one day I may even ascend. What has the captain to look forward to but a grim life, and if he is lucky perhaps he will feel nothing as my axe sends his soul to Teehee.

He lives for a corpse god, and he shall join his god, as a corpse. I shall spare a half second to think of him and his kind. Then i shall only laugh. Hail Teehee!

Edited by Wraith

5 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

You should just switch to looking like the black haired tsundere console girl from that gif you like to share (and I never tire of seeing). Instant teehee ninja ability.

RelievedDefenselessHornshark-size_restri

AGmOIaj.jpg
SkVk7mG.jpg

5 hours ago, Wraith said:

@DragonFlames

Pity the captain.

A weak sack of flesh destined to die for a dead god that never cared, it spends its pitiful, brief life, alone in his foxhole with nothing to keep him company, or to keep him safe, than the cheapest, most disposable of equipment. Perhaps the glow from his FE game  keeps him warm at night.

Me? As a servant of teehee  I enjoy the delights of all this world and  that madness has to offer. Power, it courses through my veins. The gifts of teehee will soon overtake me, and one day I may even ascend. What has the captain to look forward to but a grim life, and if he is lucky perhaps he will feel nothing as my axe sends his soul to Teehee.

He lives for a corpse god, and he shall join his god, as a corpse. I shall spare a half second to think of him and his kind. Then i shall only laugh. Hail Teehee!

I am glad you're devoted to the cause of spreading fun around through Teehee'ism!

Gah, not having any of the Neps in my profile picture when I want it to be Neptunia-themed feels weird, Teehee ninja or no.

I... I mean... Teehee!

EDIT: Who needs stealth when you can just scare people to death? Teehee.

Edited by DragonFlames