• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I'm not good at FE, like, at all, but I'd try to take out the ones that are immediate threats to you, while staying out of range of as many as you can and take those on next player phase.
But as I said, I'm about as good at FE as a fish is capable of surviving on dry land, so... take it with a grain of salt.

Edited by DragonFlames

I don't know the stats of your units or the enemy

But

Kill the 3 in the front (try to one round them)

then block the ways with tanky units

Edited by Shrimperor

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

tfw you go play 'normal' FE and wait for enemy action after 1 action of yours

@Saint Rubenio @Benice ...help? xD

The solution is to never go back to normal FE. Play Berwick Saga forever.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Question, how required is this? Cause i know you're a semi-completionist (you won't go out of your way to 100% but you'll accomplish all tasks if you can at any time) so i don't know if this was because you could or because you had to.

The missions he speaks of are mandatory. Though, I also disagree with him that they're samey "waiting simulators". So... I guess draw your own conclusions.

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

Images broken btw

Not on my end. Try again? Maybe the page just didn't load properly for you. Happens sometimes.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I don't know the stats of your units or the enemy

But

Kill the 3 in the front (try to one round them)

then block the ways with tanky units

Alas, all block points were in the way of the boss, who did enough damage that enemies with two range were able to kill...

Surprisingly, only Olivia died.

I have no idea how I’m supposed to do this chapter if the enemy is like that... maybe for starters, don’t have everyone always paired up xD

4 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

maybe for starters, don’t have everyone always paired up xD

maybe that, too, as pair up reduces the number of actions you take

But Pair up in awakening is also quite random afaik, and quite broken

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

The solution is to never go back to normal FE. Play Berwick Saga forever.

377110562116468766.png?v=1

well, if it had a sequel i would've probably insta played it haha

Btw, did you see my question/edit of last post?

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, I feel like I'm one of the few people who hasn't actually seen any lewds in his life. Not that I want to... just... it's very weird.

I on the other hand, when searching "Xenoblade Wiki", for a time, had Mythra and Pyra nudes (either on a t-shirt or body pillow, I forget which) show up first thing in the search results. 😑

I'll spare you knowledge of what I wouldn't have minded.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I on the other hand, when searching "Xenoblade Wiki", for a time, had Mythra and Pyra nudes (either on a t-shirt or body pillow, I forget which) show up first thing in the search results.

I searched "Xenoblade Wiki" just now and the first two images to come up were Juju and Vangarre, which seems about right.

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I on the other hand, when searching "Xenoblade Wiki", for a time, had Mythra and Pyra nudes (either on a t-shirt or body pillow, I forget which) show up first thing in the search results. 😑

Oh my~

Meanwhile, I get pictures of characters named Juju and Sorean.
Huh.

Edited by DragonFlames

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Oh my~

Meanwhile, I get pictures of characters named Juju and Sorean.
Huh.

It was months ago when it was like that. Juju is meme-annoying, hence his inclusion in your results. Either fans not me stopped looking for the risqué stuff, or the search algorithm changed to change the top results.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

It was months ago when it was like that. Juju is meme-annoying, hence his inclusion in your results. Either fans not me stopped looking for the risqué stuff, or the search algorithm changed to change the top results.

Search engines are weird sometimes, I swear. xD

Alright new strategy time... throw my units in a block in the bottom right corner with my tanks on the outside and my squishies probably paired up together at least one space away from my tanks.

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

Alright new strategy time... throw my units in a block in the bottom right corner with my tanks on the outside and my squishies probably paired up together at least one space away from my tanks.

Best of luck!

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

tenor.gif

Zu Pharg really do be the best boss fight in the series.

Anyways

IMG_20201024_134418.jpg

58 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Not on my end. Try again? Maybe the page just didn't load properly for you. Happens sometimes.

Hmm. Looks like they loaded on mobile but not PC. Although it was also loading really slowly compared to everyone else's images. How high res were they?

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
4 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Btw, what made you think i would hate it? Now i am curious xD

Not "hate", really. I just wasn't expecting you to like it quite so much, flaws and all. So yeah, either way, I'm a happy Berwick fan!

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I just wasn't expecting you to like it quite so much, flaws and all. So yeah, either way, I'm a happy Berwick fan!

hehe. Is it because when it comes to normal FE we're on the opposite side of the spectrum except when it comes to FE5?

Well, since you are quite new here (as in, this thread XD), you mustn't have seen some of my older posts talking about me wanting some changes to the general FE formula. Berwick doing some of them, in a way that's fun, even, is something very positive hehe.