• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Despite this being the ''you're fucked'' theme (because it plays when you lose someone or when Mr. 10 Leadership stars (=+30hit/avo for every enemy on the map, enjoy) appears)...

I really love it haha

Edited by Shrimperor

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Are you doing the (Super) Thracia Ironman you wanted?

....I never wanted to do a Super Thracia ironman

I didn't even finish a normal super Thracia run yet, and the few chapters i played were already filled with rewind and save stat abuse xD

What i wanted to do however is a randomized thracia ironman haha xD

But not now, as i am gonna be very busy starting monday for a while

hey look it's the only good characters from Fates

Edited by Shrimperor

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

....I never wanted to do a Super Thracia ironman

I didn't even finish a normal super Thracia run yet, and the few chapters i played were already filled with rewind and save stat abuse xD

What i wanted to do however is a randomized thracia ironman haha xD

Oh, then I got that confused! My bad! xD

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

But not now, as i am gonna be very busy starting monday for a while

Good luck!

... That reminds me, university starts again in two weeks. And I finished exactly zero of the things I wanted to get done outside of gaming stuff.
Wa-hey!

...I don't even think a Super thracia ironman is possible lmao

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

... That reminds me, university starts again in two weeks. And I finished exactly zero of the things I wanted to get done outside of gaming stuff.
Wa-hey!

yup, real student life right there haha

We can't do much due to Corona anyway.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Good luck!

Thanks 😄

It should only take me a week or two max. Maybe after i shall do something, who knows!

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

...I don't even think a Super thracia ironman is possible lmao

I hope I didn't accidentally give someone an idea, haha!

yup, real student life right there haha

We can't do much due to Corona anyway.

True. xD
I could've at least finished the first draft of my novel by now...

Next semester will all be completely online, too.

Thanks 😄

It should only take me a week or two max. Maybe after i shall do something, who knows!

👍
You can do it, Shrimpy!

Edited by DragonFlames

1 hour ago, Ika Musume said:

Where was I? Oh yeah the chat can be called Chat lol

Bigbrain idea, right here. Also, hey, welcome back!

Good noon, everybody!

I remember when i first time played that map, I was black Eagles and controlling mid, then Golden Deers started tearing into Blue Lions and got High Morale and +2 to all their stats, which made me panic, since the map also has the side objective of defeating more enemies than the other factions, and there was that one chest i had to reach for some good loot.

And then when i played as Golden Deers in Madening, Black Eagles got Double Morale boost (+4 all stats) while tearing through Blue Lions. Poor Blue Lions always getting destroyed.

Me was like:

tenor.gif?itemid=14026454

Infact that was me quite a bit in 3H except with Blue Lions when i saw how 90% of my units got oneshotted. On hard.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Dad, can I get rid of Three Houses as my favorite FE now?

NO. ETERNAL!

Jk it's clear you despise the game. Change it whenever you want haha.

Edited by Shrimperor

Dammit title doesn't say Berwick anymore...

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Is it because when it comes to normal FE we're on the opposite side of the spectrum except when it comes to FE5?

Kinda. Our tastes don't seem to align all that much. But even a broken clock is right twice a day, as they day.

Well, since you are quite new here (as in, this thread XD),

Most places, to be honest. Prior to being pinged by Benice, I mostly stuck to my LP threads and lurked everywhere else.

you mustn't have seen some of my older posts talking about me wanting some changes to the general FE formula. Berwick doing some of them, in a way that's fun, even, is something very positive hehe.

Eyyy, that's awesome! Glad that's your main take-away.

On a related note, one thing I really respect about FE (I don't think I've said it in this thread) is how each game is its own unique experience. It is not a stale series, and even though I don't like some of the games, the fact that they're all different experiences in their own way is really cool. There's a FE for everyone, so to speak. It's a great thing about the series... Though I suppose it's also why the fanbase is so divided, isn't it?

Even though the 2nd half of the map is a sucky desert map, the first half is probably my fav. part of FE4, as you gotta rush rush or you will lose that sweet sweet legendary weapon. Not to mention story wise it's the climax of the first half...

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

K7zx3bZ.png

This is what happens when I only sleep for 30 minutes.

GREATNESS!

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

On a related note, one thing I really respect about FE (I don't think I've said it in this thread) is how each game is its own unique experience. It is not a stale series, and even though I don't like some of the games, the fact that they're all different experiences in their own way is really cool. There's a FE for everyone, so to speak. It's a great thing about the series... Though I suppose it's also why the fanbase is so divided, isn't it?

Yup Yup! And i wouldn't have it any other way.

All of my top FEs i like for different reasons, but every single one of them has been a unique experience in a way.