• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Ahhhh! Sometimes you just need to take a step back, take a deep breath, and approach an issue differently. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesnt. But in the end, I know that I can succeed! I just need to believe in myself!

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Ahhhh! Sometimes you just need to take a step back, take a deep breath, and approach an issue differently. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesnt. But in the end, I know that I can succeed! I just need to believe in myself!

Don't know that it is that you are struggling with, but good luck! I know that you'll be able to make it through.

34 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Oh god I just watched their entire support chain... oh my god, imagine if you got that while either or both of them were married, ahahahaha!

I mean if you aren’t marrying Chrom every time you play female Robin what are you even doing with your life?

Just now, Ottservia said:

I mean if you aren’t marrying Chrom every time you play female Robin what are you even doing with your life?

Marrying best boy Gangrel or Walhart.

2 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

True true, Chrom is one of few decent males.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Marrying best boy Gangrel or Walhart.

Someone’s having a bad boy phase.

Edited by Sooks1016

Awakening really is a mixed bag when it comes to supports. There are some really good ones, and some absolutely awful ones.

I’d say some of my favorites are M!Robin x Lucina, M!Robin x Cordelia, Inigo x (whoever his father is), Gregor x Cordelia, Stahl x Lissa, M!Robin x Severa, Stahl x Olivia, and a few others.

Male Robin actually gets quite a few really good supports with most members of the cast.

Female Robin less so, tbh. The one where she pelts Lon’qu with figs is pretty funny though.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Female Robin less so, tbh. The one where she pelts Lon’qu with figs is pretty funny though.

Fig-ures that Lon'qu would have a support like that.

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

Someone’s having a bad boy phase.

MOOOOMMMMMMM! GET OUT OF MY ROOM I'M PLAYING THE GTA SERVER ON MINECRAFTTTTT!

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Awakening really is a mixed bag when it comes to supports. There are some really good ones, and some absolutely awful ones.

It depends on the character if you ask me. Like Kellam’s supports overall are just a gigantic snoozefest 90% of the time where as with Severa or Inigo you’re likely not gonna get a bad support no matter which one you see(NahxInigo notwithstanding). That said, there are no offensively bad supports in awakening I find(okay well NahxInigo does come pretty close)

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Those are strange ways of spelling Stahl or Frederick.

Gangreally? D'you wanna go, son?! 'Cause I'll meet you behind the the Wall(hart) after school tomorrow. Fite meeeeee!!!

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I’d say some of my favorites are M!Robin x Lucina, M!Robin x Cordelia, Inigo x (whoever his father is), Gregor x Cordelia, Stahl x Lissa, M!Robin x Severa, Stahl x Olivia, and a few others.

Male Robin actually gets quite a few really good supports with most members of the cast.

I can think of supports that are good as in funny or cute, but not like... character development.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Those are strange ways of spelling Stahl or Frederick.

I never knew you could spell Chrom as Stahl.

I don’t really understand why people like Stahl so much. He’s pretty bland if you ask me. He’s no where near as boring as Kellam but ehh he’s just kinda there honestly

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Oof, so it's a wait, then. My hopes and dreams have been shattered now! XD

It do be like that sometimes.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The cliche ending is therefore disappoint. I yearned for knowledge, revelations about the great unknown on which you walk!

I like how the text blurb at the end of the quest is in agreement with you haha.

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Fire Emblem really is a mixed bag when it comes to supports. There are some really good ones, and some absolutely awful ones.

Fixed it.

Although it's definitely more noticeable in AwakeFates because of the sheer quantity.

9 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

That said, there are no offensively bad supports in awakening I find(okay well NahxInigo does come pretty close)

F!Morgan/Yarne is pretty up there if my memory is correct.

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I see Stahl like I do Oscar. They're both nice, likable guys with relatively easygoing personalities. That appeals to me personally.

I can relate to this line of thinking. Like, i characters who are just very chill and casual and characters who don't give a fuck tend to be among my favorites, which is why Soleil in Fates is unironically one of my favorite characters in the whole series, because she's both of those things at the same time.

Wow Nah x Inigo was... wow.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I can relate to this line of thinking. Like, i characters who are just very chill and casual and characters who don't give a fuck tend to be among my favorites, which is why Soleil in Fates is unironically one of my favorite characters in the whole series, because she's both of those things at the same time.

Just wait til she supports with a female...

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

which is why Soleil in Fates is unironically one of my favorite characters in the whole series, because she's both of those things at the same time.

Soleil is just a big bundle of energetic lesbian joy and I love her for that. She’s a degenerate but that’s a mood so it’s okay.