• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Pikmin 3 Deluxe only gets to 720p while docked? 576p handheld?

That's very disappointing. Especially when MK8D gets to 1080p60 docked and 720p60 handheld.

They're trying to make one pikmin fit on screen at a time. They are very proud of the textures and want everyone to see the work they put into them.

27 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Just quick question, wouldn't ePSXe have worked better? Cause that is considered the best PS1 emulator best I recall.

It could have had the same issues with the BIOS (Where using a one that the emulator essentially generates doesn't work), so I could recommend the same BIOS to them. Also not all of us are on Windows.

ePXSe has been ported to Linux apparently, but that it turns out is news to me because you'd have to use Wine to run it for so long and I was well abnle to use PCSXR for other titles, Tearring specifically had issues (Mednafen could also work if I got on with trying).

Best trails girl is Laura because she's the only one other than Estelle I know.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I WAS ABOUT TO FINISH AN ASSIGNMENT WHEN THE PROGRAM I WAS USING CRASHED

FRICK

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Cause that is considered the best PS1 emulator best I recall.

It's okay, but I advise against it, personally. I prefer Mednafen. If only because it has basic functions that ePSXe lacks, such as throttle and rewind. Rewind is whatever, but TRS gets kinda insufferable sometimes without the ability to speed up. Besides that, Mednafen is a more accurate emulator, from what I've gathered.

Well, guys... A while ago I wouldn't have believed it to be possible, but this is it. FE12 Lunatic final chapter. If you guys want, I can share my final team. Just so Yubello doesn't hog all the glory, for once.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, guys... A while ago I wouldn't have believed it to be possible, but this is it. FE12 Lunatic final chapter. If you guys want, I can share my final team. Just so Yubello doesn't hog all the glory, for once.

Or you could just solo with Yubello

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

It's okay, but I advise against it, personally. I prefer Mednafen. If only because it has basic functions that ePSXe lacks, such as throttle and rewind. Rewind is whatever, but TRS gets kinda insufferable sometimes without the ability to speed up. Besides that, Mednafen is a more accurate emulator, from what I've gathered.

Ah.

The only games I've used ePSXe for is Xenogears, FF7 and Tales of Phantasia and neither of them really needed speed-up so I guess I didn't mind the emulator not having that option. Actually, I didn't even know it lacked it in the first place.

14 hours ago, Armagon said:

Neither do i.

I'm even older than you, done with university and all, and I still don't have a DL. Although I kinda need one to stop being a layabout eventually, 'cause it's hard to get a job you can walk to.

America's glorious absence of good public transportation. Blame Ford and General Motors for that, a century ago they forced the tyranny of the automobile upon us and bribed the politicians to agree with them. The freedom of being able to drive wherever you want is great, but the need to drive where you have to go is a burden. And for me, the burden is more annoying than the freedom is good.

---

Speaking of freedom, I reached the route split again in DS2, and I got everyone I wanted (which meant everyone except those not allowed in my route) to Fate level 4 with a few time slots to spare, though it was close. I initiated my favorite route, shaking with joy as I went through it, and then quit the game, I'll redo the route's opening tomorrow because I like it and actually play the route then. I made a separate save file in case I ever wanted to play the route once more.

Unfortunately, I had to skip the optional NG+ Beelzebub battle, I shoulda lifted the fusion level cap, because the level ~60 demons I inherited from the end of my first play aren't strong enough. I also shoulda done a Vit dump on the MC for Anti-Almighty and general durability, that would've let them survive the Lord of the Flies easier, not like I need their damage anymore with those endgame demons OHKOing every enemy team on NG+.