Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

You could always bring dinner to class in the pre-Covid era. I had a classmate who usually brought much more than a snack to class (which class, I can't exactly remember, all of grad school was night classes for my field at my university). Once in a while, said student would stress-bake and at least on one occasion gave us its results; they may have also brought a dog for those with special needs they were training twice or thrice.

And, there was the case of my community college where we'd take a break halfway into the session and one student would drive over to a convenience store and come back with hot soup or something every time.

That sounds awesome!

Sadly, food is generally not allowed in our lecture rooms.
Else I would have done that. xD

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Tfw doctor tells you "you eat too much because you're compensating for something you're missing in your life"

:thonk:

20 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

When you realize that today is the day for that video conference for the internship and you're terrible at conversation.

sheldon-hyperventilating-big-bang-theory.gif

Ganbatte

9 hours ago, Armagon said:

Well i have done it. I have created the ultimate Xeno party members tierlist. It is unordered btw.

I had to split A-tier because i liked some characters more than B-tier but wasn't sure if i should put them in A-tier. So i compromised.

Here's the link to the template.

I can't argue with this, though I have a question: what tier would the great Tatsu be in?

Edited by Lightchao42

16 minutes ago, Benice said:

You'll be fine! Just think WWBD, (What Would Benice Do) and do the opposite!

narrows eyes at you for self-deprecation

Thanks though.

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

You can do it! ^^

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ganbatte

15 minutes ago, Kasumi Yoshizawa said:

Anyways good luck!

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Dayni said:

Alas, poor Wraith. I knew him, lightcosmo, a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath borne me on his lark a thousand times, and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have twist I know not how oft. —Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one now to mock your own grinning? Quite chapfallen?

*A whisper from beyond*

Avenge me. 

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Tfw doctor tells you "you eat too much because you're compensating for something you're missing in your life"

:thonk:

Wait, are they saying your overweight? 

That begs the question, are you?

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I've been carrying an extra ten pounds around for the past year. I really need to get on dropping that.

I'm not overweight, but it still bugs me.

Drop and give me 20!

Also, if it is an option, I would recommend swimming. That really burns the calories.

22 minutes ago, Benice said:

Also, if it is an option, I would recommend swimming. That really burns the calories.

I've been swimming since before i could speak XD

Well, not the last few years, but you get the idea haha

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I tried pineapple on pizza at one point.
Um... well...
tJlDNTn.png

No no, this is natural. It's the ones that say pineapple pizza is good that we need to watch out for haha.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Boze in his own tier, below even Nim. Not exactly a surprise, racist old Buddhist white dude isn't the most endearing of characters. 

Boze definitely grew up as an insufferable weeb, that's my headcanon.

2 hours ago, Lightchao42 said:

I can't argue with this, though I have a question: what tier would the great Tatsu be in?

Triple S.

31 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I've been carrying an extra ten pounds around for the past year. I really need to get on dropping that.

I'm not overweight, but it still bugs me.

As for me, i feel like i'm trapped in this purgatory between not overweight and overweight. I think. Cause like, at times i feel like i might be overweight but then i look at myself and i'm like "well i don't look overweight" so i can't actually tell. 

I was overweight until a few years ago.
Then my stomach issues set in, which prevented me from eating a lot of things (and especially from eating too much), and now I think I'm relatively normal.
I could stand to lose some weight, still, however. Although I have no clue how much I actually weigh...

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

No no, this is natural. It's the ones that say pineapple pizza is good that we need to watch out for haha.

XD

13 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I was overweight until a few years ago.
Then my stomach issues set in, which prevented me from eating a lot of things (and especially from eating too much)

same here, and i lost alot

but i've gained everything back again :yamete: