Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Soleil’s pars logic is intense when you try to save all the soldiers though! I managed, and capturing the boss was also tense when Niles’ hit rate was only 74. I nabbed him though. Now the only child I have left is Forrest.

I mean there’s Dwyer but someone had to be cut from Corrin S-supporting a first gen non corrin sexual and imagine using servant 2. Lol.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also, @Benice that isn't right. I like Esteban too.

That's because you're a man of culture who uses the Boulder

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

I can promise you. The plot of BotW is so thin there's very little of anything to enjoy.

To me, it worked very well. You discover bits of lore as you explore, the DLC helps a little bit and I felt that it was a well-told, simple story.

35 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I mean there’s Dwyer but someone had to be cut from Corrin S-supporting a first gen non corrin sexual and imagine using servant 2. Lol.

Dwyer ain't a huge loss. Daddy Joker's ability to pass down a 15 promoted skill early is good. But Dwyer's growths sans maternal influence are a little bad, a tad slow and quite inaccurate. 

His good Str growth is probably wasted unless you recruit him early. If his auto levels add in Troubadour class growths, then theres no class Str being added to that. A late recruit Dwyer needs Arms Scrolls too, or forged Bronze, because the only weapon type he'll get a good starting rank in Daggers, which is junk because he very likely won't have Ninja access and thus be stuck as a Butler. His Mag growth is usable but by no means the best.

Nina looks a lot better than Dwyer. Less HP and Def growth, but same Str & Mag, and notably better Skl/Spd/Lck/Res. The Shining Bow her chapter includes makes not having a high tome rank if recruited late not bad at all. And late recruit can bring a Staff rank via Offspring into Adventurer, thereby being able to Staffbot almost as well as Dwyer (the only advantage he'll have is a higher rank, and maybe a horse) whilst Shining (or a physical bow if you preferred a physical mother) murder on bad guys.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And by "favor" I mean a far less profitable Xenoblade Warriors, what else? Call me the Seeker of Crossover.

Yes, please!

But make it Xeno warriors, not just Xenoblade.

Edited by lightcosmo

25 minutes ago, Benice said:

That's because you're a man of culture who uses the Boulder

And he's legit one of my best units. He doubles everything. He's the only reason I made it past Phantom Ship! He had to solo the entire ship so the rest of the scrubs could flee there from all the fliers.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

And he's legit one of my best units. He doubles everything. He's the only reason I made it past Phantom Ship! He had to solo the entire ship so the rest of the scrubs could flee there from all the fliers.

B O U L D E R

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

B O U L D E R

Dfrdwh0c o

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

L'Arachel tho...

Ah yes. L'Arachel. She's my only unit that has promoted at level 20, because I was extremely slow in chapter 14, so she had the time to get up there.

She cannot double anything, deals chip damage to enemies and dies in two hits. On the bright side, since she doesn't one-round just about everyone like Moulder does, she's free to do staffbotting so he doesn't have to. Hurray for her.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

"Spaniard wins Nobel Peace prize for creating a work of art beyond what most could imagine."

Thank you, thank you.

2 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

That's... slightly disturbing, ngl. xd

Come now. It's perfection given form, that's what it is.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

HW: AoC is Koei Tecmo's best selling title ever, not just best-selling Musou, it's four days out the company most profitable video game in its whole existence.

....yeah, I think it's very much in Koei Tecmo's interest to keep making Musou collabs with Nintendo like this. Anouma said that there wouldn't be another Hyrule Warriors unless there story was just right for it, so realistically, we could get a Fire Emblem Warriors 2 or a Xenoblade Warriors (I believe someone at KT already expressed interest in the latter).

Of course, KT could do a Mario Warriors and that has a good chance of surpassing AoC sales. Although i think AoC has the perfect conditions for it. BotW connection+coming out just in time for the holidays.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Your waifu game is weak, Rubenio

hqdefault.jpg

There should be a skill that just reduces HP to 1, to reflect that Kaga likes making dancers suffer.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

498068140354437120.png?v=1

What? Somethin' wrong with the anime waifu? 😛

3 minutes ago, BrightBow said:

No Sylvis...

I like her too much to pull a fast one like this with her

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Your waifu game is weak, Rubenio

You think I'd bring out my A-game for these peasants who respect not the mighty Boulder?

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

hqdefault.jpg

This brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "God bless Cowga".

Just now, Armagon said:

There should be a skill that just reduces HP to 1, to reflect that Kaga likes making dancers suffer.

And if she dances for an armor knight, the knight instantly dies. Because if there's one thing that Kaga hates even more than dancers, it's armor knights.

3 hours ago, Armagon said:

Eh? But dancer is busted in FE4. Dance 4 units in 1 turn? Yes, please! 

Seliph, Ares, Shannan, and X other unit getting 2 turns instead of 1? Dancer is easily broken.

Edited by lightcosmo