Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

Wat?

Spoiler

Mozu is one of the best girls and Kana is Corrin’s kid, who is practically confirmed to be a kid and not “technically an adult”, which is further supported by the fact that all of their S supports are platonic.

7 minutes ago, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

Mozu is one of the best girls and Kana is Corrin’s kid, who is practically confirmed to be a kid and not “technically an adult”, which is further supported by the fact that all of their S supports are platonic.

I think I might be mentally slow this morning... What does that have to do with legality?

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

I think I might be mentally slow this morning... What does that have to do with legality?

Marrying children is illegal, and Mozu is a very popular marriage candidate. Kana is like 12 tops lol. I feel like we would known if Mozu had dwarfism...

why did I spoiler tag the above post???

Anyway I made it back to the wall in chapter 23! I’m gonna try ducking in and out of the stairs and see how well that would go. Man this map is amazing...

Aight, you know what? Fuck it. This is gonna be an odd thing to do but I'm just straight-up starting a new Xenoblade 2 playthrough even though I have a Not Bringer of Chaos NG+ run going on. Why am I doing this? Well, two reasons.

1. Chuggaaconry has just really put me in a Xenoblade 2 mood.

2. I've done four playthroughs of the game but I'm just now realizing that only my first one was a proper playthrough. My second playthrough was NG+ back when that update came out and that's remained my main file. My third playthrough was a no-Blade summon run. My fourth and current playthrough was a modified no-Blade summon run that started on BoC before I switched it to Custom.

Is it weird I'm starting a new playthrough before finishing my current one? Yeah. Am I gonna do it anyway? Yeah. Will I finish this current one? Yeah, one day. 

It's just really been a long time since I've done a proper playthrough of this game and not NG+ or a challenge run.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Mozu is a very popular marriage candidate. Kana is like 12 tops lol. I feel like we would known if Mozu had dwarfism...

I mean, some people are just small. But I never got the feeling Mozu was a kid whereas Kana is definitely one.

Kana does have two options that are romantic in nature. One for each of male/female. I forgot who was it for female Kana but male Kana could pair up with Selkie. Actually, both options are with Hoshidan kids.

This is only in localization, though. In the Japanese original, if I recall correctly, Kana could end up romantically involved with any Gen2 kid. It was Awakening style bethrodal, anyway.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I didn't get it either.

oof

Anyway, Fiora MVP.

Best FE7 falcon knight, oBjEcTiVeLy speaking.

Cc19lPxS_o.png

Why does Farina have light blue long hair?

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I mean, some people are just small. But I never got the feeling Mozu was a kid whereas Kana is definitely one.

I wasn’t really being serious but I agree.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Why does Farina have light blue long hair?

Because her sister is the best.

Florina and Farina who?

Besides, I didn't have 20000 gold for that chapter.

And I didn't feel like training another unit anyway.

Florina got benched in favor of her sister and the Elysian Whips went to Fiora and Heath.

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Because her sister is the best.

Florina and Farina who?

Besides, I didn't have 20000 gold for that chapter.

And I didn't feel like training another unit anyway.

Florina got benched in favor of her sister and the Elysian Whips went to Fiora and Heath.

I can’t decide if I like Farina or Fiora more (personality wise). F.

23 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Best FE7 falcon knight, oBjEcTiVeLy speaking.

No dude, Farina. Farina demands you pay 20 grand in exchange for a very average pegasus with worse availability than her competition. How can you not love that?

...For fuck's sake, though. At least Hugh only demanded half that amount, and you could bargain with him if you wanted. There's also a chest in his join map with 5k. Why would they take that and do it worse in the next game?

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Video_game_industry.txt

The funny thing is, they tried to fix it again in FE8, but went completely overboard and nullified the whole gimmick entirely. Not only is there a chest with 10k gold in both of Rennac's join maps (he costs 9980), but L'Arachel bypasses the pay requirement by being overbearing.

On that subject, the game does give you a chance to get a Red Gem in the previous chapter. Not the same as having it in the same chapter as BB did (two Red Gems, actually), but it's there.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT MOZU IN TAKUMI’S RANGE

AND HE DIDN’T ACTIVATE ANY SKILLS

WOOOOOO

Great Wall of Suzanoh, 48 turns am I right fellas? (I stole this format from a YouTube comment)

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT MOZU IN TAKUMI’S RANGE

AND HE DIDN’T ACTIVATE ANY SKILLS

WOOOOOO

Great Wall of Suzanoh, 48 turns am I right fellas? (I stole this format from a YouTube comment)

Good luck against that Taco jerk. You are in the home stretch if you are close enough that he might trigger some kinda scary skill (did you get lunged into his range?)

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Got that Eliwood x Ninian A support. Nice.

A man of culture.

4 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Good luck against that Taco jerk. You are in the home stretch if you are close enough that he might trigger some kinda scary skill (did you get lunged into his range?)

Oh I beat him.

I was just checking how Bowzu did against him with a killer bow, because why worry about skill activations when you can just OHKO him with a crit, and I decided I didn’t like the odds and after shuffling units around I decided to end the turn to see how something else looked but I forgot to move Bowzu out of his range, yet he hit normally and Mozu got a crit when she countered.

Doing the math now, he had a 55.5% chance to activate Rend Heaven or Vengeance. I’m not used to getting lucky in fe... although since I enemy phased him, vengeance wouldn’t have mattered at that point. But Mozu has capped strength...

14 hours ago, Armagon said:

"Those were the last words he spoke before being absorbed into the Monolith".

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Is it weird I'm starting a new playthrough before finishing my current one? Yeah. Am I gonna do it anyway? Yeah. Will I finish this current one? Yeah, one day. 

Not to me. It's not a sign of the greatest attention span, but I've experienced this desire before. A run might start fun, but eventually it gets a little stale, and your eyes are taken in by the prospect of another playthrough where you play differently, and the differences make it sound so fascinating you really want to try it now.

I'm feeling that way with Etrian Odyssey V, I made it to the final boss on my third run, and I really want to do my fourth and very likely final run of the game. Because I've been stonewalled by the final boss, I think I'll use one of my old teams to cheat past it, then quickly run through the last Stratum to get the ultimate gear, and start over yet again. I've done this a few times with FE as well I think.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Oh yeah...Raven and Priscilla's C support is...odd, to say the least.

Definitely got some Eldigan x Lachesis vibes.

A Support Raven/Lucius and Priscilla/Erk!