• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

15 minutes ago, Benice said:

He Astra'd your Ass-tra, I guess.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Got Astra'd?

No

Like I said, when he initiated the attack his might was 24 on the exact same unit with the exact same equipment (Corrin) when before he had been doing 6 damage per attack.

9 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Also time for me to do Wild Ride since i was the whole day on bed yesterday F

F

Are you okay?

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Like I said, when he initiated the attack his might was 24 on the exact same unit with the exact same equipment (Corrin) when before he had been doing 6 damage per attack.

Did the 25 Turns pass?

3 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Are you okay?

I am fine now, thanks^^

Just had a stomache yesterday

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Iirc before Turn 25 everyone in that room takes less damage, i think. Or something happens

why didn’t the game tell me that???

I even had Corrin out of the room at that time but then I thought he was better served chipping Ryoma since he couldn’t kill and that was the end result........

Nice. My report card was pretty decent; 83 in Math and 87 in Socials. I feel like I should have done better in Socials, but I am overall satisfied with it.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

''he will wait for 25 turns''

I thought that just meant he would start charging Corrin/whoever he could get to ;_;

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Nice. My report card was pretty decent;

yay!

When Ahsoka Tano makes her live-action debut in The Mandalorian

e9c.gif

It's honestly insane how much of an arc Ahsoka had in the public eye. When she was first introduced in the Clone Wars movie, people hated her even more than Jar Jar Binks but by the end of the series, she had become an immense fan favorite for a lot of people and her apprarence in The Mandalorian was very anticipated.

24 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

''he will wait for 25 turns''

Tbf, that doesn't really tell you anything about damage increasing.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Tbf, that doesn't really tell you anything about damage increasing.

Thank you!! All it says is “he will begin his assault” which I took to mean that after 25 turns he will start to move.

I have employed the big brain strat to clear Valkyria Chronicles Ch 6 by routing instead of defending for four turns. Since I now had the foresight of where the boss and his troops would spawn, I purposely avoided taking the last enemy base to place my units. Then, I triggered the boss coming in, used snipers to take out the enemy grenadiers and Lancers, then applied Demolition Boost to Riley and she went to town on the boss. EZ.

Edit: the game is drunk, it gave me a D-rank for that. It clearly can't tell a big brain strat when it sees one.

Edited by Armagon

2 hours ago, Dayni said:

I literally put away 3H and the DLC goes on sale.

On the one hand, it's only 30%.

On the other hand, what are the chances it ever gets a lower discount?

A DLC sale is unusual. And, it makes me a little frustrated, because I don't care if they have the personality of dried concrete, I like the idea of having more playable characters, and I can't purchase them apart from the rest of the DLC.

18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I MADE IT THROUGH THE CHAPTER

Just the penultimate and ultimates remain! If you forget what to do for the next chapter, here's some advice in advance, if you want it.:

Spoiler
  • Iago MacBeth rotates his staff use. He will always use the staff at the top of his list on turn 1 (Silence, I think), the second from top one on turn 2 (Freeze?), the third (Enfeeble?), and then the fourth (the Hexing Rod). Then, he will start over with the top staff again.
    • Therefore, if thou must end your turn in his range, make do it on 1, 5, 9, 13, 17, 21, and so forth. Ending your turn in his range on every second or third turn is okay, but mind you a unit that gets frozen will have very limited means (Shelter, Rescue) of escaping an Enfeeble hit on the next turn. And NEVER end in his range on a fourth turn.
  • I'd say ignore the left side of the map. The chest contains a Spy Yumi, or a Spy Shuriken if Kaze has an A in Shuriken. Not worth at this point of the game. And dealing with the enemies here is too annoying.
  • If you wish, you can take out Hans early, by using an Entrap to move him into the northern room, where you can easily kill him him when he's all alone and you're all together. Entrap has just enough range to do this.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

A DLC sale is unusual. And, it makes me a little frustrated, because I don't care if they have the personality of dried concrete, I like the idea of having more playable characters, and I can't purchase them apart from the rest of the DLC.

If they'd done the rumoured 5th/6th waves, the price mightn't bother me as much.

Also, Awakening and Fates did get DLC sales (I should know, I got them), but due to 3H doing it directly through the eShop I'm not sure if this'll be the only time either.

6 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Oh God save your most hallowed Saint!!!

What? From what?

6 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Saint_Siegfried

Oh.

Never mind me, then. I'll just... er, I'll be on my way. Uhh... Yeah. See you, everyone.

In other news, it's gotten to the point that me considering dropping runs of official FEs to go play Sun God's Wrath instead is a common occurrence. I'm not sure if I should be worried, saddened, or what.

2 hours ago, Sooks said:

Its the weird floor tiles, before they are deactivated everyone on them deal 1/4 damage....

Tried to get back into Xenoblade 2, lowered the difficulty to easy, familiarized myself with the gameplay again, walked up to the group I got wrecked by last time aaaaaand...
proceeded to get wrecked again. Five times.
Welp, so much for that then.