Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Now, priest guys...

Stop being stupid. xD

Oh you're resuming your old run? That's cool.

And Sherlick hit something...wow.

Sherlock gets a lot better when he can get his hands on better equipment. His promotion is insane, and rather easy to get too.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh you're resuming your old run? That's cool.

Yeah, I figured why not. Maybe second time's the charm. And I'm not in the mood for anything but FE right now, so what the heck.

2 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Sherlock gets a lot better when he can get his hands on better equipment. His promotion is insane, and rather easy to get too.

There must be a reason why he's at the top of the Berwick tier lists I've seen. I hope that he lives up to that reputation, haha.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Now, priest guys...

Stop being stupid. xD

By the way, they will not get off the path ever. If you need to stop them, just put a unit(s) on the tile(s) you don't want the priest to go on. This helps with saving the priest from Chaos.

Speaking of, did you deploy Faye and are you planning to use her?

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

There must be a reason why he's at the top of the Berwick tier lists I've seen. I hope that he lives up to that reputation, haha.

I'm certainly not into the Berwick Meta or anything like that, but I kinda feel that he's overrated to some extent. He has a really rough start and unless I'm mistaken, Triple-shot doesn't apply in both attacks of one-two.

Then again, I'm the guy who thinks Esteban is one of the best units in the game, soooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well, here's a heads-up: He gets a skill upon promotion that allows him to fire three times in a row. He becomes a better brave weapon. I'd say his rough start is a bit understated by some people, but he becomes really good.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Sherlock belongs in F tier 😛

F for Four shots (between Triple-Shot and One-Two).

1 minute ago, Benice said:

I'm certainly not into the Berwick Meta or anything like that, but I kinda feel that he's overrated to some extent. He has a really rough start and unless I'm mistaken, Triple-shot doesn't apply in both attacks of one-two.

Then again, I'm the guy who thinks Esteban is one of the best units in the game, soooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Derrick top tier is all I know.

Oh! The guy with the hellfire won't use it as far as I'm aware, (Aside from the Leticia event) and it doesn't matter if Orbel dies. The guy on the left has to make it to the church so that you get a really good unit later on and the other priest has to make it to Chaos' castle thing or Faye will permadie if you triggered her event.

You DO NOT have to keep all three priests alive, keep that in mind.

Faye will also automatically show up on turn 10 to do the event if she isn't deployed, I think.

Also, what Benice said: Grimm needs to survive the full map, Sakhalin just has to reach the building, and Orbel can die.

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

By the way, they will not get off the path ever. If you need to stop them, just put a unit(s) on the tile(s) you don't want the priest to go on. This helps with saving the priest from Chaos.

M'kay, thanks.

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Speaking of, did you deploy Faye and are you planning to use her?

No. I barely had enough money to recruit the units I actually wanted to use.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Sherlock belongs in F tier 😛

Oh, boy.

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Well, here's a heads-up: He gets a skill upon promotion that allows him to fire three times in a row. He becomes a better brave weapon. I'd say his rough start is a bit understated by some people, but he becomes really good.

Thanks.

Oh! The guy with the hellfire won't use it as far as I'm aware, (Aside from the Leticia event) and it doesn't matter if Orbel dies. The guy on the left has to make it to the church so that you get a really good unit later on and the other priest has to make it to Chaos' castle thing or Faye will permadie if you triggered her event.

Gotcha, thanks.

You DO NOT have to keep all three priests alive, keep that in mind.

Yep, Spara let me know previously that Orbel is fair game for the enemies since you don't get anything important by keeping him alive.

Sorry, I forgot. What does the green cross above a unit mean?

Injured. Higher chance of being crippled on being attacked and -10 hit during combat.

Edited by lightcosmo

Also, forgot to mention this, but a bounty shows up on the map on Turn 20, hidden in the Southeast forest. I'm pretty sure he beelines north from there, and though his avoid is high, there's a turn where he can end on a cliff tile and thus have 0 avoid, which means easy pickings. 

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

That’s a lot of thanking.

Omake+Gif+Anime+-+Fate+Apocrypha+-+Episode+7+-+Astolfo+Shrugs.gif

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Injured. Higher chance of being crippled on being attacked and -10 hit during combat.

8 minutes ago, Spara said:

Also, forgot to mention this, but a bounty shows up on the map on Turn 20, hidden in the Southeast forest. I'm pretty sure he beelines north from there, and though his avoid is high, there's a turn where he can end on a cliff tile and thus have 0 avoid, which means easy pickings. 

7 minutes ago, Spara said:

I think it's -10 Avoid, not Hit.

Gotcha. Thanks.

12 minutes ago, Spara said:

The only bounty i didn't get

Although he only got one stat with his level up. Gotta count the small victories though. xD

Berwick growths are atrocious, at least from what Benice told me.