Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Valkyria Chronicles and Valkyria Profile are two completely different games.

I know, and Ruben keeps confusing the two!

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

Got anything more to say about Valkyrie Profile to give advice?

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Valkyria Chronicles and Valkyrie Profile are two completely different games.

Great game, though.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

1 hour ago, Spara said:

Also, for those who have not watched ShaneBrained's retrospective series: why the hell not? They're really interesting to watch, as he's been experiencing these games blind in release order.Ā 

Iā€™ll give you my reason: Iā€™d never heard of it!

1 hour ago, Wraith said:

Why am I so tired?

Too much teehee in one day for your mortal vessel.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Who?

A YouTuber who has been doing a retrospective series on FE and has played them for the first time in their order of release.

Edited by twilitfalchion

>Valkyria Chronicles Ch.17

>Destroys the Lupin Tank armor with Lancers

>Gets a Shocktrooper behind the tank, uses Demolition Boost Order to hit the Achilles Heal

>Literally nothing happens

?????????????????????

Really wish I could lower the difficulty on story missions because I now remember how much of a fucking wall this chapter is in terms of difficulty.

Edited by Armagon

4 hours ago, Armagon said:

Ok I was close, both games start with the letter D haha.

Ā 

I... guess so?

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Corrin: ā€œWait but [plot point] makes no sense. How, why, where,Ā when, what??ā€

IS:Ā P2ew8F5.jpg

Fate's story in a nutshell.

Edit: That 3DS looks like it's seen better days.

Edited by lightcosmo

26 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Edit: That 3DS looks like it's seen better days.

It mostly certainly has. A corner of dead pixels, spots where there arenā€™t any paint, and covered in scratches (not the screen but on the back) is not how it came out of the box.

Oh well, itā€™s been ā€œwell lovedā€.

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

It mostly certainly has. A corner of dead pixels, spots where there arenā€™t any paint, and covered in scratches (not the screen but on the back) is not how it came out of the box.

Oh well, itā€™s been ā€œwell lovedā€.

Yikes, sorry to hear that. Well, at least you take care of it now... right?

Well, so long it still works in a very acceptable matter its physical appearance won't matter too much, no?

That said, though mine is still in quite good shape, I've been recently as of late considering if to replace it, or at least get a newer model. It does have quite a few years already to it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Yikes, sorry to hear that. Well, at least you take care of it now... right?

Of course! To be honest I have no idea how it ended up the way it is now, Iā€™ve had it for so long that its early days are gone from my memories.

Except for the dead pixels, those are a very wide spread problem on new Nintendo 3DSes, unfortunately.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, so long it still works in a very acceptable matter its physical appearance won't matter too much, no?

I mean the dead pixels are sort of in the way of actually playing, but theyā€™re never enough to really cover up anything.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

That said, though mine is still in quite good shape, I've been recently as of late considering if to replace it, or at least get a newer model. It does have quite a few years already to it.

On mine you can certainly see the years.

xD

Also I finished Conquest chapter 15, which I like to refer to as the part where the story takes a complete nose dive. Straight into the bottomless canyon, just like how they solve all their problems in Revelations.

I mean they obviously jump to the most reasonable conclusion in chapter 15 that (spoileredĀ for our various teeheers that have not played Conquest, not that they should be too invested in the story)

Spoiler

Garon secretly being an evil sludge monster Ā is the perfect reason to conquer all of Hoshido!

Ā 

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

Of course! To be honest I have no idea how it ended up the way it is now, Iā€™ve had it for so long that its early days are gone from my memories.

Yeah, that kind of thing would irritate me to no end. That's why i have 7 different 3DS systems! Xd

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Yeah, that kind of thing would irritate me to no end. That's why i have 7 different 3DS systems! Xd

I thought that was cause you liked to collect them.

My New 3DS XL (the only one I still own anymore) is still in really good condition, thankfully. The screws on the backplate are starting to get stripped though, from adding and deleting files from the microSD card.

I'll never understand why Nintendo decided to move the SD card slot.

I still remember this one time I accidentally knocked my 3DS off the table. Almost miraculous, I had left my shoes right where the 3DS fell, and cushioned its fall.

Other than that, I've been pretty much quite protective of it.

8 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Also I finished Conquest chapter 15, which I like to refer to as the part where the story takes a complete nose dive. Straight into the bottomless canyon, just like how they solve all their problems in Revelations.

I mean they obviously jump to the most reasonable conclusion in chapter 15 that (spoileredĀ for our various teeheers that have not played Conquest, not that they should be too invested in the story)

Ā  Hide contents

Garon secretly being an evil sludge monster Ā is the perfect reason to conquer all of Hoshido!

Ā 

Spoiler

Should've just actually made it an actual story of Conquest. Just be the bad guys for once.

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Keep in mind they stopped 3DS production, so get anotherĀ now if you want one to last for years to come.

Well, my plans is to buy a New 2DS XL, which only ended production this September, so.... but still, I'm gonna see if I can get one for Christmas.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

2 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

Should've just actually made it an actual story of Conquest. Just be the bad guys for once.

Ā 

Too bad ISā€™Ā writers didnā€™tĀ have balls.

3 hours ago, Sooks said:

I thought that was cause you liked to collect them.

Well, yeah, there's that too, i guess.

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

My New 3DS XL (the only one I still own anymore) is still in really good condition, thankfully. The screws on the backplate are starting to get stripped though, from adding and deleting files from the microSD card.

I'll never understand why Nintendo decided to move the SD card slot.

Well, that's no good! That's also why i modded an original 3DS (The Zelda one you seen in my collection, in specific)

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Keep in mind they stopped 3DS production, so get anotherĀ now if you want one to last for years to come.

Depending on how much you're willing to pay, of course!