Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 minute ago, Benice said:

It's not our job to judge people. We all have a pet peeve of some sort.

That's true.

Although I'd say creating a thread with the antagonistic premise of spiting people goes beyond simply expressing an opinion or defending an unpopular way of thinking.

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Although I'd say creating a thread with the antagonistic premise of spiting people goes beyond simply expressing an opinion or defending an unpopular way of thinking

We've all got something behind the scenes that other people aren't aware of that effects us.  Like me being super salty most of October because I was stressed out, for example. Life ain't easy, so there are gonna be bumps along the way.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

We've all got something behind the scenes that other people aren't aware of that effects us.  Like me being super salty most of October because I was stressed out, for example. Life ain't easy, so there are gonna be bumps along the way.

Of course. I can absolutely sympathize with that. I've certainly had my share of salty moments, and everyone deserves a break or to be cut some slack when that happens.

However, this isn't a one-time thing, and it's not something that has only happened with just one person.

Anyway, some chill music, since everyone needs some chill music every once in a while.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

so apparently that's a thing

and i directly moded it in xD

Also an icon pack to make every weapon has it's unique icon haha

Is there anywhere where I can find all the voice lines? I’m kinda curious, probably because I wish this was in OG Fates. I know it’s voice lines from the game, I’m just curious which ones.

9 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Ultimately it is...unless it’s for that crossover game we don’t talk about.

The... the rhythm game?

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Well said.

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

That's true.

Although I'd say creating a thread with the antagonistic premise of spiting people goes beyond simply expressing an opinion or defending an unpopular way of thinking.

I don’t think that’s the purpose, I think he’s just saying he doesn’t like how Fates is talked about. (I mean I can get why you would think that if you haven’t read any posts which I can’t blame you if you haven’t, there are... many many walls of text.)

Just now, Sooks said:

I don’t think that’s the purpose, I think he’s just saying he doesn’t like how Fates is talked about. (I mean I can get why you would think that if you haven’t read any posts which I can’t blame you if you haven’t, there are... many many walls of text.)

I've read through every comment, and to me at least, that is the intent. If I'm misinterpreting it, then fine.

I just chose to not get involved again. No point in running around in circles saying the same thing.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

No point in running around in circles saying the same thing.

To be fair, it isn't just Otts running in circles on that subject.

2 minutes ago, Wraith said:

No Sooks, no...

Teehee

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I've read through every comment, and to me at least, that is the intent. If I'm misinterpreting it, then fine.

I just chose to not get involved again. No point in running around in circles saying the same thing.

Eh, I thought I’d try my hand at. I like discussing on the internet sometimes, and obviously I saw that debate in the teehee thread, but didn’t really participate.

I’m guessing I’m doing pretty well because only one of my points is responded to per like 10.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Which game are you talking about?

There’s more than one rhythm game fe spinoff?

Edited by Sooks

Just now, Benice said:

To be fair, it isn't just Otts running in circles on that subject.

I know. I meant with myself as well. There are things that people will never agree on. That's why I see no point in me adding my two cents when we both know where we stand on things.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

can't help you there, sadly. All i can do is link you to the patch, if you want

When you download Citra (that’s the best 3ds emulator right?) just for that xD

It’s okay, but thank you! I was just curious.

If one of Peri’s isn’t her “time for some killing” voice line I will riot.

Edited by Sooks

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Which game are you talking about?

The hallowed crossover game that was promised in 2013, only to be released in 2015/2016 replete with its breath rotting of the grave and maggots festering in its twisted smile. ‘Twas a funereal creature, a thrice damned lord of the charnel house from whence it had been issued.

Edited by Wraith

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

The hallowed crossover game that was promised in 2013, only the be releases in 2015/2016 replete with its breath rotting of the grave and maggots festering in its twisted smile. ‘Twas a funereal creature, a thrice damned lord of the charnel house from whence it had been issued.

Shin Megami Tenei #FE, I believe @Sooks

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Yeah, Citra is the only one out there (that I know of). And even it is only okay with compatibility. Some games perform poorly, or not at all. FE isn't affected too negatively by that, it seems.

Well FE’s gameplay shouldn’t be taxing, like at all, in theory.

The hallowed crossover game that was promised in 2013, only the be releases in 2015/2016 replete with its breath rotting of the grave and maggots festering in its twisted smile. ‘Twas a funereal creature, a thrice damned lord of the charnel house from whence it had been issued.

What was its English title?

Maybe people shouldn't have let their expectations run wild when all they said at first was "SMT x FE" project.

For my part, I find TMS to be an enjoyable game.

7 minutes ago, Benice said:

Shin Megami Tenei #FE, I believe @Sooks

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Tokyo Mirage Sessions! That’s the one!

I’d be careful not to throw around such heavy, blasphemous words so lightly gentlemen. Since the beginning of this year it’s shadow has grow, and soon we maybe drowning in it.

Edited by Wraith

‘Tis your soul that you’re gambling with Acacia Sgt, not mine. I made a special pilgrimage to St. George's Church in Wales, I pray that did the trick.

Edited by Wraith