Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Okay, this is getting annoying to the point of frustration.

You don't like the game? Fine. But I do like it. So at least have the courtesy to refrain from criticizing when I can read it, purple prose or not. It gets old fast...

• Replies 175.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpy -Limited Edition-

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I want to try a persona game. And I have a ps4 hmm...

19 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ophelia soon ™️

A support Odin/Nyx atm!

Cool! I still have yet to deploy her (why do I feel so obligated to get as many kids as possible every time?) though, heheh.

Who did Elise go to then?

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

So Persona 5?

Is there another one for the ps4?

I mean I should probably research the gameplay first before going off of one thing someone told me, I know how I can be with jrpgs hahah

Just now, Shrimperor said:

didn't decide yet hmm

Maybe Corrin for full Magic Kana or Niles for a Magic shining bow pew pew pew? Dunno tbh

Oh I thought you were doing Felicia!Kana. My bad.

Well Nina doesn’t deserve to be good so I recommend Corrin

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Is there another one for the ps4?

I mean I should probably research the gameplay first before going off of one thing someone told me, I know how I can be with jrpgs hahah

I know some of the rhythm spin-offs are for the PS4 as well. But P5 is the only main-game that is there. I think.

If you want options, there's 4G on Steam.

Stop, everyone! I must brag about the fact that I beat Phantom Ship with +30% enemy growths.

And I deployed Amelia.

...It was awful. Moulder, Gilliam and Duessel ate up the entire enemy army while the rest struggled to not die. I'll admit, I maaaaaaaaaaaaay've rewinded a couple of mistakes here and there because I was being driven mad.

Never do this to yourselves, folks. Like, seriously, was it necessary to put that many eyes...?

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Never do this to yourselves, folks. Like, seriously, was it necessary to put that many eyes...?

Now try a trainee solo of this chapter with a stat-screwed Amelia. It took me over 500 tries.

Just now, Benice said:

Now try a trainee solo of this chapter with a stat-screwed Amelia. It took me over 500 tries.

Wha... Okay, even I am not this insane. Trainee solo!? You don't even have all the trainees for Phantom Ship!

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Wha... Okay, even I am not this insane. Trainee solo!? You don't even have all the trainees for Phantom Ship!

I only actually got as far as beating ch. 14, because chapter 15 was impossible. I think that I have an absolutely awful "LP" of it, and I put it in quotation marks because of how bad and un-entertaining it is.

But yeah, that chapter was only really hard because of Ephraim. I resorted to using Duessel to meatshield while Ross routed the other two ships.

The problem was more keeping Ephraim safe.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

I only actually got as far as beating ch. 14, because chapter 15 was impossible.

F

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

The problem was more keeping Ephraim safe.

Hahahahahahahah... That's hilarious, not gonna lie.

18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

A Dark Fall (Fire) is one of my favorite songs in all of video games. It’s just so good.

Yes!

And the maps it plays on are just :eargasm:

The Maps are some of my absolute favs. in the whole series. Especially Hinoka's

Edited by Shrimperor

1 hour ago, Acacia Sgt said:

For my part, I find TMS to be an enjoyable game.

Same, it was a neat surprise. Combat has a nice rhythm to it even if can get a tad repetitive every now and then. And while the story is nothing to write home about, it is one of those games where doing the side content will enhance your experience of the game. You get so much more out of the characters if you do their side stories.

And i stand by the fact that the Carnage forms of the TMS characters are genuinely among the best designs in Fire Emblem. All of the Carnage designs are very cool.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Stop, everyone! I must brag about the fact that I beat Phantom Ship with +30% enemy growths.

And I deployed Amelia.

...It was awful. Moulder, Gilliam and Duessel ate up the entire enemy army while the rest struggled to not die. I'll admit, I maaaaaaaaaaaaay've rewinded a couple of mistakes here and there because I was being driven mad.

Spawn blocking the boss makes this chapter so much easier...

As for the TMS #FE talk, I rather liked it as well. It is the videogame I find best captures the feel of playing a magical girl anime... I also kinda loved the way they used the gamepad as basically the smart phone all the characters text you through.

12 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

I also kinda loved the way they used the gamepad as basically the smart phone all the characters text you through.

I played Encore so i never got this particular feeling but i did enjoy all the little text chats. 

Azura and Kaze’s S support is very awkward if you’re playing Conquest 💀

Spoiler

Azure: “I have always felt uncomfortable around the Hoshidan royal family. I feel like I’ve been invited to a party, but I’m the only one not having any fun.” 💀

Kaze: “Well, they are a boisterous bunch.”

Azura: “Haha! Yes. Now, when I feel out of place, I glance over to find you at my side.” 💀💀

26 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Hmm, is Duelist Blow and Vantage on Ophelia worth it? Should i bother reclassing her for 2 levels for them?

What does Duelist Blow do?

Edited by Sooks

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

+30 Avo in player phase

Well that doesn’t pair too well with Vantage... I suppose that one might be worth it if you really don’t mind but I don’t Ophelia should be seeing enough damage to put vantage in to use very often, considering how squishy she is. Unless you want to try having her nosferatank but I don’t know how viable that is.