Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

Just now, Benice said:

Yep. I was hoping that it would be enough to get me to 8, but nope.

And I'm still pissed that I was so close to 8-Talking to Margaret the next day got her to 8.

See Benice, the world of Rune Factory is trying to pull you towards a better option.

*cough* Dolce *cough*

• Replies 175.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

See Benice, the world of Rune Factory is trying to pull you towards a better option.

*cough* Dolce *cough*

Nevar! I'd sooner marry Amber! At least Amber didn't make me go bankrupt!

In all seriousness, is there any other ways to increase LP? Because in the day before the Firefly festival,

• I gave Margaret a Loved dish
  • Homemade liked dish
  • Homemade neutral dish
  • One request
  • Tons of adventuring

1 minute ago, Benice said:

In all seriousness, is there any other ways to increase LP? Because in the day before the Firefly festival,

• Homemade liked dish
  • Homemade neutral dish
  • One request
  • Tons of adventuring

Other than talking to them every day, not that I know of. Sorry.

And raising LP gets harder and harder the higher her LP level is as well.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Other than talking to them every day, not that I know of. Sorry.

Hello darkness, my old friend...

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Nevar! I'd sooner marry Amber! At least Amber didn't make me go bankrupt!

• Homemade liked dish
  • Homemade neutral dish
  • One request
  • Tons of adventuring

LP is meant to grow slowly as soon you reach 7 LP. This is because the intentions is to confess, then increase LP through dates and stuff.

Once again, you're just simply VERY unlucky that she hasn't accepted yet. For some reason.

Maybe she's waiting for the right person instead. Worry not, milady, come December I'll be in back in Selphia for sure!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

LP is meant to grow slowly as soon you reach 7 LP. This is because the intentions is to confess, then increase LP through dates and stuff.

Once again, you're just simply VERY unlucky that she hasn't accepted yet. For some reason.

Maybe I should just restart...

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Maybe she's waiting for the right person instead. Worry not, milady, come December I'll be in back in Selphia for sure!

908IUGYVGH JBHHUICUBHA Bjiocjhbxiugytfrdw57687GYUBH B bhgvuygbhj nm,/./|
\][p'

Mal mal mal mal mal function. Please restart your Benice

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

And that's a bad thing why?

It didn't explain this. Isn't it non-proc in every other game? Ah, whatever. It was only on the second turn. And Oscar got doubled and killed by a fighter. Note to self: Oscar must stick to cooking.

Edited by Benice

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Thank you for the review! I didn't know there was a translation of an older 7th Dragon game. I was interested in trying them out, but I don't really understand Japanese, so I thought it'd be out of the question. I think I'll give this game a spin!"

Your words, back in 2017, exactly one day short of three years ago. It appears you forgot.

I am a f***ing moron.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Hide contents

unknown.png

Elysion
Some kinda super computer that calculate and create anything

a Fanfic generator basically where anything can be canon now

it 'calculated' Normal End and created Rean Alter from it

It's not a septterrion lmao. Who even cares about those anymore

Simulation theories are becoming very real

Spoiler

Nasu did it first.

Also, stay away from alcohol as an anti-depressant, people. It won't make you happy or solve your problems. Not to mention it only causes more of them.
Besides, one Wraith is enough.

---

So, the recently confirmed moron who can't even remember his own words, has dared to continue playing Rune Factory 4.
One task asked me to go to the basement and look at "pretty pictures", as the game puts it. I expected to see some good artwork of the game, but I didn't expect something quite so wholesome. Really, everybody playing Rune Factory 4 Special should check out the painter palette in the basement and view it. It's funny, it's cute, and you get to see some really good artwork made by fans of the series. 
Also, Venti's human form is adorable as heck.

Otherwise, I didn't make much progress yet, I just went for my usual routine of planting and selling stuff. I'm currently working towards getting a forge, which I need some money for.
At least I am well on my way to get Xiao Pai's LP to 5, which is nice, I think.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Hopefully you don't have to get to 9 LP to confess...

Just now, Benice said:

Hopefully you don't have to get to 9 LP to confess...

I hope so, too!
I hope giving her dumplings and toy herbs every single day will help. I also recently learned a recipe for Chinese manju, which she might like, as well. And I gave her a Blue Ribbon I bought from Bado's shop.

By the way, how do you go about recruiting monsters? I have yet to recruit any besides the first two I got, because they just hate everything I give them.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

By the way, how do you go about recruiting monsters? I have yet to recruit any besides the first two I got, because they just hate everything I give them.

Keep throwing stuff at them-But I think you need to be a certain level to get some monsters. Just throwing turnips tends to work for me.

I also recently learned a recipe for Chinese manju, which she might like, as well.

What?! Lucky! The only food I've learned how to cook is salted [Every single fish in the game] and I don't even have a way to get salt!

Just now, DragonFlames said:

It's mostly chance. Giving them an item is the method. However, I think Brushing them, even if still wild, will increase the probability of success. Can be done up to fifteen times.

7 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

One task asked me to go to the basement and look at "pretty pictures", as the game puts it. I expected to see some good artwork of the game, but I didn't expect something quite so wholesome. Really, everybody playing Rune Factory 4 Special should check out the painter palette in the basement and view it. It's funny, it's cute, and you get to see some really good artwork made by fans of the series. 

I need to take the time to do this myself, actually.

Also, Venti's human form is adorable as heck.

Agreed. Her "Another Episode" is so sweet and wholesome.

Otherwise, I didn't make much progress yet, I just went for my usual routine of planting and selling stuff. I'm currently working towards getting a forge, which I need some money for.

I have yet to hear of anyone having trouble getting Xiao Pai to accept your confession, so I think you'll be fine so long as Benice's luck isn't contagious.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Medicinal herbs and other grasses thrown at them is a good start. And a brush (which you get by completing a request or in Bado's shop) helps as well.

Just now, Benice said:

What?! Lucky! The only food I've learned how to cook is salted [Every single fish in the game] and I don't even have a way to get salt!

You don't get salt. You get an item through drops or in Blossom's shop called "sour drop" (wow that rhymed way more than I meant it to) that makes the dish salted.

Edited by twilitfalchion

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

You don't get salt. You get an item through drops or in Blossom's shop called "sour drop" (wow that rhymed way more than I meant it to) that makes the dish salted

What?! Uh, okay. Probably should have noticed that.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

What I do is just throw random ingredients together and see what works. A good indicator is to check if the number of RP used through cooking increases or not.

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Keep throwing stuff at them-But I think you need to be a certain level to get some monsters. Just throwing turnips tends to work for me.

4 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's mostly chance. Giving them an item is the method. However, I think Brushing them, even if still wild, will increase the probability of success. Can be done up to fifteen times.

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Medicinal herbs and other grasses thrown at them is a good start. And a brush (which you get by completing a request or in Bado's shop) helps as well.

Alright! I'll try these methods then!
Thank you!

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I need to take the time to do this myself, actually.

You should! The mission that asks you to do this also gives you a drink that makes you level up, which you can sell for a good 3,000 Gold.
I'm considering doing that, actually. I have it stored for now, but I'll probably sell it.

5 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Agreed. Her "Another Episode" is so sweet and wholesome.

I'll have to check that out sometime.

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I have yet to hear of anyone having trouble getting Xiao Pai to accept your confession, so I think you'll be fine so long as Benice's luck isn't contagious.

Fingers crossed!
But my luck is usually rather rotten when chance-based stuff is involved, so... I'm not having too much hope.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

*sips* You said something draggy?

As a matter of fact, I did: One Wraith is enough.
You're letting Rean control you. You hate him because he's the center of the universe, so why are you making him the center of yours by caving in like this? You're stronger than that!

But my luck is usually rather rotten when chance-based stuff is involved, so... I'm not having too much hope.

Benice wants to know your location.