Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

15 minutes ago, Caster said:

It's already half Trails so it's boring to me, if everyone I like loses immediately I'm probably just gonna forget to vote at all

7/28=25% 😛

• Replies 176k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

If Clorica didn't exist, then maybe. But she does, therefore, you're wrong.

But my opinion is the only one that matters and no one can say otherwise. /s

Seriously though, Clorica is great. Very close second favorite. I'd say Margaret after her, and anyone else is just meh to me.

Now that I think of it, I should've named a RF4 girl for the best girl competition.

Edited by twilitfalchion

25 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Oh, you played CS first, too?
You're the same as me then! Neat!

mhm

I had no PC at the time to start with Sky.

It would be funny but also sad at the same time, if Estelle is the only Trails character who crashed out in the first round.

Still anyone who fights Mythra, Pyra, Nia and Lysithea will have a hard time because Xenoblade and Fire Emblem are still more popular.

That means forget what I said because I see no chance for Schera winning over Lysithea.

I don't know who Rydia is and Musse has a 50:50 chance, I think.

my guess who will win:

Spoiler

Nia

Edited by Julian Teehee

4 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Seriously though, Clorica is great. Very close second favorite. I'd say Margaret after her, and anyone else is just meh to me.

Yeah honestly, Clorica, Dolce and Margaret are the top three. Forte and Xiao are just ok and then Amber gets you sent to prison.

Even if Tamamo loses in the first round, it's okay, not being best girl doesn't mean she still isn't the best woman, and the best wife.~ So, it's all good, regardless.

Win or lose, won't change your favorite at all.
It certainly won't change mine.

---

Also, I am now sure that 75% of my problems with DQV came from the fact that the DS emulator was so. Friggin'. Slow.
Because DQXI's gameplay is actually fun.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Serious though

How can anyone hate math?

Math is best grill

I don't just hate math. Math hates me in return.

I simply don't have the mental capabilities for it beyond basic math.

i0Btqf8.jpg

Gosh.
Darn.

If this ain't pretty, then I don't know what is.

So, I played the first 40 minutes of the DQXI demo (and I would've played more if I wasn't so damn tired), but I will put this game on my list of games I will get. 
I'll get it next time there's a sale, I think.

Who dares speak ill of math!

Also, on the subject of RF4 girls, I would's nominated Margaret for the competition thread, had I not been so indecisive. Too many characters to only suggest two.

7 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

I still don’t really understand why the series has stayed a mostly-Nintendo exclusive. It’s a bit strange tbh.

Beats me. Though hopefully that may change. We now have Story of Seasons games on PC, so why not its spin-off series too?

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If it was only remasters, they'd have to be bundled together at a single price. The first is so not worth it standalone, it'd want for a remake to fill its empty vessel.

And RF2 had potential, but it could use expansions on what it already had. The mother doesn't get any special scenes with their kid IIRC, that needs to be fixed, I might even suggest hiring a few people from IS. Other changes...

Spoiler
  • Aaron and Aria should coexist as twins, the 2nd Gen opening shows them as such, and it's disappointing to have them an only child when you actually play Gen 2.
  • There should be a lengthy intermission of scenes showing the life of your happy family after triggering the transition to Gen 2.
  • A marriage rival is added for Alicia, because Mana is already your one and only, and Yue is already the spare in case you steal someone else's bride. Give her husband a son, to counteract the gender imbalance of the 2nd Gen kids caused by Sera and Serena.
  • Age the characters when during the 2nd Gen, why do Kyle and Cammy especially look the same?
  • Your choice of mother provides a minor boost to Aaron and Aria's various stats and skills, plus a few little perks around town. Nothing major, but some flavoring based on who you wed. For instance, Alicia would boost the Magic skill level and Intelligence stat, and Julia would let you take two baths a day.
  • More gameplay stuff in general, combat, farming, crafting, dungeons, every aspect.
  • More character interactions in general.

As just straight ports, maybe. However, if they manage to add enough stuff in hypothetical remasters, then perhaps they could be standalone.

Spoiler

Having the twins coexist sounds like a good idea. Though if I recall correctly, they didn't do that for RF4 Switch, so perhaps it might stay the same for RF2 too.

Not sure if adding another male child to be really be necessary. Not everything has to be so strictly balanced. Besides, technically it already is, since Sera and Serena can be paired up with both Aaron and Aria, so they have the same number of options anyway. True, the dialogue is censored outside of Japan... but it's possible. Man, how bold of RF2, to not only have a Yuri option, but it's also a Threesome option.

Having the choice of mother matter makes sense. If I recall correctly, you don't even start with more than 0FP with them. Like... what?

Though yes, in general having more stuff would be not just great, but more or less expected.

5 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

Does someone here play Super Mario Maker 2?

I made my very first level.

Hide contents

YG7-NN6-FSG

It's not entirely hard, but thanks to my poor jump precession I needed 30 attempts to beat my self made stage.

I could try this later tonight when i am home^^

3 minutes ago, Caster said:

Shrimpy were you so lazy you just stole my sig for Tamamo?

yes

For any characters where a pic wasn't provided i usually chose the first google result lol