Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

36 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'm taking my time with everything.

That’s the best way to play, in my opinion. I’m glad you’re enjoying it at your pace. That’s one of the biggest reasons I love RF’s gameplay, since I’m in control of how quickly or slowly I progress in it.

38 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

except Forte, who is at 2... somehow)

SaberForte must’ve really enjoyed the toast you gave her. xD

24 minutes ago, Armagon said:

American healthcare.

yes

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

28 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Ok that makes perfect sense now. The De Sainte-Coquille family isn't exactly what I'd call normal.

The rest of it, barring the abnormal adults, isn't so weird, just rich mostly.

The rest of them:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20140717222548latest?cb=20140625174319 

Jasper and his daughter Bianca. RF1, and Bianca is in Frontier too. Bianca is your typical stuck-up rich girl with a soft side beneath it.

latest?cb=20140514200148latest?cb=20111215204356109?cb=20140707190806latest?cb=20150611053449

RF2- Herman, his son Max, his daughter Rosalind, and Max's daughter Leann. And as long as you don't marry Rosalind, she mothers Sera and Serena and hence they technically count as De Sainte-Coquilles.

149?cb=20160912214342177?cb=20160912002155

Tides of Destiny- Beatrix and her daughter Electra. Apparently this line fell on hard times economically, but it matters not as Electra loves doing housework herself.

26 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

So i'm confused, is it just there because they want you to speculate that it's something more, or do they add it in just to have it in there?

The Lifehold is very important to the plot, even if it doesn't function like other Zohars. 

28 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I knew that the Lifehold Pods were Zohar-shaped but I didn't think there was another instance of it in the game.

It's debatable if you ask me.

To use the relevant artbook page showing stuff from the final story chapter SPOILERS! for referencing:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160321154911

The object above the cryostatsis bed is what I'm referring to. I think it's the Core's central computer or the like.

That, if that is the Lifehold Core part Lightcosmo might be thinking of, is rectangular. But it lacks those side bulges at the top that make it more cruciform and which every true Zohar has had.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

To use the relevant artbook page showing stuff from the final story chapter SPOILERS! for referencing:

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Mmm, you say it's only rectangular but remember the Zohar in Xenogears is also only rectangular.

Edited by Armagon

@Armagon *Double checks*

Whoops, you're right.😅

And considering that is the first, it's definitely less debatable and much more arguable that it counts for the latter. And to be fair to the Lifehold Core XENO FROM XG AND XCX SPOILERS!:

Spoiler

Both the XG Zohar and the Lifehold Core are wireless transmitters. What they transmit is different- energy vs. consciousness- but that remains true for both. No matter whether they're buried under ice and snow for millennia or stuck under water for a few months, they effortlessly and perfectly send out their signals.

13 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

That’s the best way to play, in my opinion. I’m glad you’re enjoying it at your pace.

Thanks! ^^

16 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

That’s one of the biggest reasons I love RF’s gameplay, since I’m in control of how quickly or slowly I progress in it.

Oh yeah, I like that about it, too!

15 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

SaberForte must’ve really enjoyed the toast you gave her. xD

Apparently. XD

I suspect the actual reason is because I had her accompany me for exploration a few times, when nobody else wanted to.

4 hours ago, Julian Teehee said:

Yay, I could start a support with Makoto.

Maybe the opportunity to change my opinion about her.

The opening support definitely did not give me a bad impression of her.

I will admit I like Makoto a lot, but I don't like her confidant very much, it starts out well, but then it teeters off into not focusing on her, which is annoying. The parts which do actually involve her a lot are very good, though.

^Indeedy!

---

Draggy's random ramblings: I came up with a Fate/Stay Night (anime) drinking game.
Whenever Shirou yells "Saber!" or whenever the camera focuses on Saber's face, take a shot. Spoiler alert: You won't make it past Episode 4. XD

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hide contents

149?cb=20160912214342177?cb=20160912002155

Tides of Destiny- Beatrix and her daughter Electra. Apparently this line fell on hard times economically, but it matters not as Electra loves doing housework herself.

What is it with all of them being fat come middle age. Now turns out the women too? Or she's just an exception?

44 minutes ago, Caster said:

Great

Awesome. The Zero/ZX games have some of the best Mega Man tracks.

------------

Time to tackle the Delirium Lava Ruins again. At least I'm a bit better prepared to handle it this time around.

40 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Still thinking about the relations of

Reveal hidden contents

The Zohar in all Xeno games.

Does Shulk ever get power from it?

I would say yes, since

Spoiler

Shulk gets his power from Alvis who, as an Aegis, probably gets his power from the Conduit. It's never actually stated, but it makes sense given what we know about the Xenoblade mythos.

23 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

I would say yes, since

Reveal hidden contents

Shulk gets his power from Alvis who, as an Aegis, probably gets his power from the Conduit. It's never actually stated, but it makes sense given what we know about the Xenoblade mythos.

Spoiler

Good point! So then would Zanza/Klaus gain power from the Zohar as well then? 

I know that Malos would obviously considering Xenoblade 2 shows the conduit is pretty much the Zohar.

2 hours ago, Caster said:

I will admit I like Makoto a lot, but I don't like her confidant very much, it starts out well, but then it teeters off into not focusing on her, which is annoying. The parts which do actually involve her a lot are very good, though.

I don't think to reach a high level with her anyways, so if I see the good supports, I'm fine with it. She has not been among my favorites simply because she extorted the Phantom Thieves to become a member. This gave me a negative impression of her. Still happy to learn to get her know. 

Also have finished the worst dungeon part of this game, the space part of Haru's dungeon. The final segment with the two paths was just confusing as hell. That said it was the dungeon I had the least memories of. The only good thing about this dungeon is that my favorite character gameplay- and personalitywise (in regular game) joined, Haru.

I'm all for a little chaos, so...
Lookin' forward to it already!

*gleefully rubs hands while chuckling villainously*

Only question would be whether to take confirmed ships or just ships in general.
I imagine the latter would be more likely to cause chaos. XD

Edited by DragonFlames