Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Best ship is the USS Enterprise. No bloody A, B, C, or D!

No, no! It's the good old Needless ferry!

(Seriously, there's a ferry somewhat near where I live and it's called Needles. But every single time, I read it as Needless. The Needless ferry.)

• Replies 176.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

3 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

Dang, that's hard competition to beat. Something like 40 40mm canons? A fleet of Hellcats?

Whatever it is, it ain't that bucket of bolts Excelsior, that's for sure.

40 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm sure Miku would win, she's survived dragon apocalypses twice.

TIL that the other 7th Dragon games are on PSP as well. Should make it way easier to emulate.

6 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Whatever it is, it ain't that bucket of bolts Excelsior, that's for sure.

Cutting edge World War II technology reflects an age of superior engineering. They built ships for two things: to last, and to kill.

17 minutes ago, Armagon said:

TIL that the other 7th Dragon games are on PSP as well. Should make it way easier to emulate.

Well, yeah, 2020 and 2020-II are. The original game is DS-only, but the other two were PSP-only. The 2020s are a little harder than VFD, have no support rows, and lack as many classes (5 in the first, 6 in the second with the addition of Idol). I played through them both, because I liked VFD enough that more of the same was totally fine and emulation is free. Just don't start a drinking game where you take a drink whenever the plot feels conspicuously familiar, you might blackout.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Major Hajimari Spoilers

Spoiler

unknown.png

They really fucking went there

Rean is the final Boss

he is the beginning

and the end

he is everything

as someone in the Falcom chat said

Spoiler

So even some stupid crazy machine god thing views Rean as the center of the universe. No one can refute this shit now.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Major Hajimari Spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

They really fucking went there

Rean is the final Boss

he is the beginning

and the end

he is everything

as someone in the Falcom chat said

Hide contents

So even some stupid crazy machine god thing views Rean as the center of the universe. No one can refute this shit now.

So.... 8/10, pretty good?

It's long and tedious because you have to clear the dungeons within the given time limit, and the limits will become tighter and tighter. I don't remember how many hours it took for me though. It's been three years since I played it. The final boss was immune to each element if I'm not mistaken (on each difficulty higher than easy).

Looks like Laura is causing some trouble. No, I'm not talking about the healer from FE10, but a hurricane. Lousiana and bordered south states of the US are in danger. Stay safe!

Edited by Julian Teehee

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Why do people hate Rean? Just wondering, since I hear so much about the guy.

Imagine someone being the Center of everything more than fucking corrin

Literally fucking center of universe. CS5 JUST MADE HIM MORE IN THE CENTER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

With no fucking development to speak of and basically being player-insert. And being the chosen ones of every fucking thing in existence REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what a shitshow

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Imagine someone being the Center of everything more than fucking corrin

Literally fucking center of universe. CS5 JUST MADE HIM MORE IN THE CENTER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

With no fucking development to speak of and basically being player-insert. And being the chosen ones of every fucking thing in existence REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what a shitshow

Sounds like a great guy.

Also, somebody convince me to keep playing FE9! I really, really, really want to like it, but every single time I look at the maps...

Just someone convince me! Please!

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Sounds like a great guy.

Also, somebody convince me to keep playing FE9! I really, really, really want to like it, but every single time I look at the maps...

Just someone convince me! Please!

Don't look at me, else I tell you to play SRW instead.

In fact, do that. Better SRPG series, I tell ya.

H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h--h-hh-h-h--hh-h-h--hh-h-hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgnngngnhnhghhghh...

84ZlLGb.png

H-H-HH-H-H-DF-GD-FH--H-H-H-F---G-H-RGFDDN0IUIHSD JCX-Z-VX-FVDF0IVNX-DFS0VJOP-DDOIFONVJSOPS[OOKDSVC

15 minutes ago, Benice said:

H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h--h-hh-h-h--hh-h-h--hh-h-hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgnngngnhnhghhghh...

84ZlLGb.png

H-H-HH-H-H-DF-GD-FH--H-H-H-F---G-H-RGFDDN0IUIHSD JCX-Z-VX-FVDF0IVNX-DFS0VJOP-DDOIFONVJSOPS[OOKDSVC

Please restart model B3-N1C3, error detected.

1 minute ago, LightingChaos said:

but does it has bread? 

Some of us are allergic to gluten, so probably not. Gluten-free bread kinda blows for the most part.

Edited by Benice